because I made you nervous.
因为你很紧张
So this time, I'm gonna put you at ease.
这次 我就让你好好放松
It's just you and old doc House.
你跟老豪斯一对一
A couple of pals
跟朋友一样
chittin' the chat.
好好聊聊
Why not just place a chair
你干脆放把椅子
above a trap door with a shark tank underneath?
在下面是鲨鱼池的暗门上好了
Wednesday is when I get my shark tank cleaned.
星期三是鲨鱼池清洗日
Also because I'm giving her a chance.
这样也是为了给她一次机会
You're giving her a test. This whole job is a test.
是测试 这工作本来就是做测试
I'm giving her the chance to fail it sooner
我在给她机会早日失败
rather than later.
早日离开
Or pass.
也可能是早日成功
Arrhythmia and elevated LFTs rule out hepatic fibrosis.
心律失常和肝功能指数升高排除了肝硬化
So heart and stomach.
心脏和胃部 开始
Gastritis. Explains the stomach, not the heart.
胃炎 解释了胃部不适 而非心脏
Atrial fibrillation? Explains the heart, not the stomach.
心房♥颤动 解释了心脏不适 而非胃部
Sorry, sorry. Cystitis.
抱歉抱歉 那是膀胱炎
Explains the...nothing.
啥也没解释
I meant cholecystitis.
我是说胆囊炎
It would have showed up on the physical examine.
那会在体♥检♥中被发现
Do we have to sit here all day?
我们有必要在这坐一整天吗
You got a better answer than she does, then let's hear it.
你有比她更好的答案吗 说来听听
I'm sure she's already starting to think how,
我肯定她已经开始思考了
if we put the symptoms together with the abusive ex,
如果我们把症状和她虐待狂前夫联♥系♥在一起
the fact that she'd just eaten, the open door...
还有她刚吃完饭 开着的门 所以是
rhymes with moison...
跟"魔药"押韵的
You think her ex-husband tried to poison her?
你认为她前夫给她下毒了
Even if he found her somehow,
就算他找到了她
these abusers have a pattern.
施虐者有固定手法
He beat her with his hands. Poison's too impersonal.
他会对她拳脚相加 毒药显得太过冷淡
It doesn't fit. Exactly.
那不合理 没错
The counterargument is woof!
但是汪汪叫反驳了你的观点
Her ex poisoned her dog.
她前夫毒死了她的狗
Oh...right.
哦对
She said he used pesticides.
她说他用的是杀虫剂
He could have stuck some in her dinner.
可能他在她的晚饭里动了手脚
Treat with pralidoxime.
用磷定治疗
"A" For effort?
就努力程度给个"优"怎样
House was wrong trying to come up
对于你雇佣凯丽的原因
with a complicated reason you hired Kelly.
豪斯想复杂想错了
Thank you.
谢谢
It's actually quite simple.
其实原因很简单
You think she's hot. You want to sleep with her.
你觉得她很性感 你想跟她上♥床♥
Well, it was nice to see you finally
很高兴你终于
taking an interest in my life.
对我的私生活感兴趣了
We should go bowling sometime.
我们抽空去打保龄球吧
I'm just saying if you spend
我是想说如果你
all your off-work time and energy getting laid,
在工作之余只想着找女人
it's gonna spill into your work as well.
会影响你的工作
She's smart. You didn't interview her.
她很聪明 又不是你给她面试的
I did glance at her resume.
但我瞄过她的简历
Middling grades, middling med school.
二流成绩 二流医校
She was Editor for Rutgers' Daily undergrad newspaper.
她是拉特格斯大学生日报的编辑
That shows a lot more guts and determination
那能说明她很有胆识和决心
than med school grades.
可比学校成绩重要得多
Uh-huh.
是嘛
How long did you interview her?
你面试了她多久
45 minutes, at least.
至少有45分钟
How much of that was after you decided to hire her?
其中有多少时间不过你决定雇她后的闲聊
You saw what you wanted to see.
你只看到你希望看到的部分
This guy broke into our house?
那个人闯进了我们家
That's the theory.
这是一种说法
I don't know, it could be true.
我不知道 可能是这样
And you didn't tell me about him
那你没跟我提起
because you didn't trust me?
是因为你不信任我吗
I just didn't want you to get involved.
我只是不想你牵涉其中
I'm already involved. We're married.
我已经牵涉其中了 我们结婚了
It was the worst time in my life.
那是我人生中最黑暗的时候
I wanted to block it out.
我不想旧事重提
I'm sorry.
对不起
I gotta get out of here.
我出去透透气
Where are you going? I don't know.
你要去哪 不知道
Hey...
那个
So I'm seeing you tonight.
我们晚上见
Yes. And you would have
好的 就算你没说
even if you hadn't told me that.
我们今晚还是会见面
I was just wondering, your masseuse...
我在想 你的女按♥摩♥师
Brandi. I'm sure I'm imagining this,
叫布兰迪 我承认是我胡思乱想
although I'm not as sure now that I know her name,
但在知道她名字后我不太确定了
but she seems a little...
她看着有点
How do I say this? I don't know.
我要怎么说 好吧
Um, a bit slutty. She is a hooker.
有点淫♥荡♥ 她是妓♥女♥
If she's not slutty, she's doing something wrong.
要是她不淫♥荡♥ 肯定是哪里出问题了
What? Did you have sex with her?
什么 你跟她做过吗
Yesterday?
昨天吗
Ah, you're getting confused by the hooker thing.
你被她是妓♥女♥一事搞糊涂了
No, of course not. I'm dating you.
昨天当然没有 我在和你约会
But you used to have sex with her.
但你以前跟她做过
Well, it was a massage
其实是给按♥摩♥
plus happy ending sort of thing.
画上完美的句号♥那类的事
Now it's more of a sad ending.
现在是个沮丧的句号♥
Because of you!
都是因为你
I've tried 15 different massage therapists
过去几年
over the last few years.
我换过15位不同的按♥摩♥师
I don't know why, but she's the best I've found.
我也不知道为什么 她是最棒的
She makes my leg feel better.
她能让我的腿感觉好些
So you really think that I would be okay
所以你真♥相♥信我不介意
with you getting a massage from a hooker
你让曾经跟你做过的妓♥女♥
you used to have sex with?
给你按♥摩♥
You don't mind the massage part,
你不介意我找人按♥摩♥
you mind the sex part, which doesn't exist anymore.
你介意我跟别人做♥爱♥ 但现在没有这个问题了
I know a great physical therapist.
我认识一位很好的理疗师
I will give you her number.
我会把号♥码给你
Why would I give up one who definitely works
为什么我要放弃一位肯定管用的按♥摩♥师
for one who might work?
换一位可能管用的
Because I asked you to.
因为是我要你换的
That's not really an argument, now, is it?
我们这样不算吵架吧
I won't see you until you stop seeing her.
在你停止找她之前 我不会见你
Well, that's an argument.
这真的是吵架
How's our patient doing?
我们的病人怎么样了
Well, she's stable, but it's too early to tell
现在情况稳定 但现在还不能确定
if the pralidoxime is working.
磷定是不是有用
Come on, go home.
走吧 回家吧
You can't re-cram all of med school right now.
你不可能现在把东西都装到脑子里
I'm feeling a lot of pressure here.
在这里压力好大
You were the Editor of your school paper.
你可是你们校报的编辑
I think you know how to deal with pressure.
我想你知道该如何缓解压力
No, I wasn't.
我不是
On your resume it said "Rutgers Daily Herald Editor."
你简历上写着 拉特格斯校报编辑
Didn't it?
不是吗
I wasn't head of the paper.
我不是校报负责人
That's called Editor in Chief.
那叫做总编辑
I was just a writer.
我只是个写手
We're all called Editors. Ah.
那都叫编辑 这样
Did you hire me because of that?
你是因为这个才录用我的吗
Not entirely.
不全是这样
Look, if you're having buyer's remorse...
听着 如果你反悔了
Oh, no, uh, I'm not.
不 我没有
You might want to check out volume two
或许你该查查第二册
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表