Great?
不错
How great?
怎么个不错法
How many did I miss?
我答错了几道
It's not about the numbers.
数字并不重要
Don't...
别...
54%?
才答对了54%
Th-they make the practice tests harder
模拟题总是要比
than the actual exam.
正式考试难
Oh, my god, now I'm choking in your living room.
我的天 我在你客厅里也不能正常发挥
This isn't gonna work.
这样不行
Who are you calling?
你要给谁打电♥话♥
I found the guy.
我找到一个人
He can sell me a copy of the test.
他肯卖♥♥我试♥卷♥副本
I know it's cheating,
我知道这是作弊
And I suck as a person.
我做人也很失败
But the test is tomorrow morning.
但明天早上就要考试了
It's not about the cheating. It's about your confidence.
这不是作弊的问题 这关乎你的自信
You steal that test, and you'll never get it back.
你一旦作弊了 自信就再也找不回来了
I can't handle failing at one more thing in my life.
我没法面对人生中的再一次失败了
You're a good doctor.
你是个好医生
I've seen what you're capable of.
我很清楚你的能力
You're fast, you're decisive, and you're bold.
反映迅速 大胆而果断
And those are not the qualities of someone
有这种能力的人
who needs to steal a test.
是绝不用偷试题的
There is nothing on it that you don't already know.
对于考试内容 你早就了如指掌
You just need to know that you know it.
你只需认识到自己的能力
Keep talking.
继续讲
We need you on the team.
这个团队缺你不可
So we're gonna sit here and take another practice test
所以我们要坐在这 再做套模拟题
and we're gonna keep taking them
我们就不停地练习
until you've kicked its ass!
直到你把它搞定
You can do this! You feel me?
你能行的 听到了吗
Yeah.
是的
I feel like we just buried a hooker in the desert.
感觉跟杀人毁尸回来似的
There'll definitely be another time
长风破浪会有时
to rise up and turn things around.
直挂云帆济沧海
You'll come back from it.
你会好起来的
Next time.
下次吧
How are you feeling?
感觉如何
N-not any better.
没任何好转
It'll take some time for the clots to resolve.
血栓溶解需要一段时间
Your sister's recovering well.
你姐姐恢复得很顺利
If you're really adding up the good and bad...
如果你真是在计较善恶
Can I see her ♪
我可以见她吗
Too fat.
太胖
Too thin.
太瘦
Too desperate.
太饥渴
Not desperate enough.
不够饥渴
Come on, you can insult them too.
你也来评头论足嘛
I'd rather not.
我看不必
If you objectify them now,
现在批判个彻底
you'll feel more comfortable when you...
待会儿你把她们绑在地下室桌子上
tie them to a table in your basement later.
会感觉自然很多
Or whatever.
其它花招也行
Okay.
好吧
Too armpit fatty.
腋下脂肪太多
Whoa! Too hot.
那个 太正点
I actually know her.
我认识她
She's the new barista at my coffee shop.
她是咖啡屋的新服务员
She's getting her Masters in finance.
正在攻读经济学硕士
Brains and boobs.
胸大有脑
The mother lode.
一座富矿
Total moron as a barista, though.
可惜服务员当得特烂
Every drink I order
不论我点什么饮料
ends up with whipped cream on it.
她都给我加奶泡
Even when I say no whip.
嘱咐她不加都不管用
Girlfriend, that means she's into you.
姑娘 意思是人家喜欢你
Okay.
好吧
Hi, there. Wilson. James Wilson.
你好 我叫威尔森 詹姆斯·威尔森
I'm a doctor.
我是医生
I'm hoping that's enough to close,
希望以上信息足够
because I'm also a social moron.
因为我是社交白♥痴♥
And I have a cat.
我还养了只猫
She said my coffee is not the only thing
她说她想打奶泡的
she'd like to put whipped cream on.
可不止是我的咖啡而已
Yeah, but is she interested.
但她的确对你有意思吧
Bartender!
酒保
Champagne for everyone!
每人一杯香槟
Thank you.
谢谢你
for saving my life.
救了我一命
I love you, you know.
我爱你
I was thinking about those times
我刚想起了
we went up to Spofford Lake in the summer.
我们曾一起去斯波福德湖过暑假
Whenever we took out the canoe,
每次划独木舟
you'd tie up my life vest for me.
都是你替我系好救生衣
In the afternoon, sneak me into the lodge
下午带我溜进储藏室
so we could steal popsicles.
一起偷冰棍
Maybe we could go back.
或许我们可以和好如初
I could drive us up there. We could get a cabin and...
我可以开车去 我们住一间小屋
And maybe rent a canoe.
还可以租独木舟
Oh, wow, I haven't...
我好久没想起过
thought of Spofford in...
斯波福德湖
Nadia...
娜迪娅
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Elena, I'm sorry! I can't do this!
艾琳娜 对不起 我做不到
Can you stop?
停一下
Just stop pushing me for a minute.
停下别推我
I understand now
我现在懂了
why you stuck yourself in that diner,
你为何在餐馆打工
away from friends, away from family.
远离家人朋友
You can't forgive anyone.
你无法原谅任何人
I don't think you weigh anything.
我认为你不是在权衡
I think you're like a lot of people.
你只是跟多数人一样
You focus on the bad memories
对不开心的往事耿耿于怀
instead of the good.
忘记了欢乐
I don't have a choice.
我别无选择
Nadia, put your hand in your lap for a moment.
娜迪娅 把手在腿上放一下
I'm not doing that. I know.
我没动 我知道
It's an involuntary movement called choreia.
这是一种无意识动作 叫做舞蹈病
What does it mean?
说明什么
It means we still don't know what's wrong with you.
说明我们仍然不知道你的病因
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you know if that... O.R. Nurse that Wilson liked
据你所知 威尔森之前喜欢的那个急诊护士
ever broke up with her boyfriend?
有没有跟男友分手
I thought your Wilson fetish was over.
你的威尔森痴迷症不是过去了吗
I'm putting together a second string
我得找好备胎
in case things don't go well with the well-breasted barista.
以防大胸服务员那边进展不顺
You've gotta let that guy alone.
你不能总管着他
He's not supposed to be alone.
他不该没人管
Is that what this is about?
这就是你心结所在
You feel guilty because
威尔森孤身一人你却有了伴儿
Wilson's the one that's alone and not you?
所以你有负罪感是吗
You still don't think you deserve this.
你仍然认为自己不配得到幸福
Have you met me?
你才知道我吗
Your happiness doesn't take his away.
你的幸福并不是他不幸的原因
It's okay to enjoy it.
心安理得是可以的
Choreia. Rules out the clotting disorder.
舞蹈病 排除了血液凝固功能失常
Means we're back to square one.
我们又回到了原点
If it's hit her brain,
如果病症已发展到脑部
that could mean she doesn't have long.
说明她时间不多了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表