Are we, uh, almost done here?
这样 可以了吗
I have to call my mother,
我得给我妈打电♥话♥
get my daughter, call the hospital.
接我女儿 通知医院
So he didn't threaten you?
那么他没有威胁你是吗
No.
没有
No fight? Not really.
也没有动手吗 不算是吧
Sounds like a yes.
听着像是有
Was there any indication that something would happen?
有没有任何迹象表明会发生这样的事呢
Yeah...
有
Every moment I spent with him.
我和他度过的每一分钟都是预示
He's always waiting for something to happen.
他总是伺机要惹出些什么事
But this...
但这次
And no idea where he is?
知道他会在哪吗
No.
不知道
These domestic situations,
出现这种矛盾
it's not uncommon to get cold feet.
你想息事宁人也挺正常的
Are you asking me to file charges?
你是让我提起诉讼吗
Just give me the paperwork.
那赶紧给我那些文件
If Greg House steps foot in my hospital again,
如果格利高里·豪斯敢再踏入我的医院
comes anywhere near me.
或是在其它任何地方接近我
I want him thrown in jail.
我就让他进监狱
So...
那么
we can use any of these?
我们想用什么都可以吗
Yeah.
可以
And just do whatever we want to her?
然后对她干什么都行吗
That's what they're there for.
那就是它们的用处
Hey. We were just getting to the good part.
哎 我们正看到精彩处
Is there a good part? It was performance art.
有精彩的部分吗 这只是表演艺术
That's Afsoun Hamidi. She's a genius.
那是阿夫松·哈米德 她是个天才
She just won the MacArthur,
前不久刚得了麦克阿瑟奖
legally proving it.
合法证明了这点
Just had a retrospective at the Tate Modern.
还在泰特现代美术馆办了特展
Nobody reads The New Yorker? Nope.
没人读《纽约客》吗 没有
But I subscribe to her patient file.
但我订阅了她的患者档案
House, you should relax.
豪斯 你该休息
You had surgery this morning.
你今早才手术完
Minor surgery, removing a drain.
小手术而已 移♥动♥一条引流管
Put there during major surgery.
是大手术时安装的
My doctor says it's okay
我医生说只要我不离开病床
as long as I don't leave my hospital bed.
就没关系
Which doctor was that-- Seuss or J?
哪个说的 苏斯博士还是J博士
Nurse.
护士
Dr. Hourani wrote it in his chart.
豪拉尼医生在病历里写了
I'm surprised he approved it.
我很惊讶他竟然同意了
I'm more surprised you actually asked.
我更惊讶的是你竟然还问了一下
I do things like that now.
我现在做事就是这样有礼貌
I'm making some changes...
我要做出一些改变
like skipping ahead to minute 37.
比如跳到第三十七分钟
What is that-- paint thinner?
那是什么 涂料稀释剂吗
I'm not gonna watch a woman get set on fire.
我可不想看一个女人被点燃
Philistine.
没教养的
Who's the guy with the notebook
那个拿着笔记本
who can't decide what to do?
内心很纠结的人是谁
Her assistant.
她的助手
He's been instructed not to intervene.
她命令他不得干预
Spoiler alert-- he does.
剧透提示 他还是干预了
For her, it is literally heartbreaking.
对她来说 还真是"心碎一地"
Let the games begin.
游戏开始
Arrhythmia, high hematocrit,
心律失常 红细胞比容升高
and inconsistent RR variability.
还有非一致性的变异率
You forgot about the fourth symptom--
你遗漏了第四个症状
being completely crazy.
她就是个疯子
One man's crazy is another woman's art.
别人笑我太疯癫 我笑他人看不♥穿♥
Her work explores things
她的作品探索了很多内容
like gender politics and self-image.
比如性别歧视政策和自我形象
And the pressing issue of shaving your entire body
还有展示带着猴脸面具
in public while wearing a monkey mask.
剃光整个身体
She saw her mom commit suicide
她目睹自己的母亲自杀
and was abused by her stepdad for years.
遭继父虐待多年
Didn't say the crazy wasn't motivated.
看来疯狂是事出有因
Well, she took that pain and transformed it into art.
她把那些痛苦转化为艺术
That's better than a lot of the alternatives.
这比转化成其它形式好多了
I still vote for nuts.
我还是认为她就是疯了
We should run a resting-state functional MRI
我们应该用静息态功能磁共振
to look for increased activity in the dorsal nexus.
检测背侧接合膜是否更加活跃
She's not nuts.
她没疯
The monkey-mask-shaving medium
这个带猴脸面具还剃头的人
really speaks to you?
真的很对你的胃口吗
What speaks to me is she's elevated
让我感兴趣的是她把一堆垃圾
being full of crap to a genuine art form
转变为真正的艺术形式
and made a fortune doing it.
而且还大赚一笔
People that pay 20 grand for one of her video stills.
人们会花两万元来买♥♥她的影碟
On the other hand, really do need their dorsal nexi checked.
另一方面 我们确实需要检察她的背侧接合膜
Maybe the paint thinner set off an allergic reaction.
可能是涂料稀释剂引起的过敏反应
Not without bronchospasm.
但是没有支气管痉挛
There was a space heater next to her in the gallery.
在画廊里她旁边有个加热器
Carbon monoxide poisoning.
一氧化碳中毒
It fits.
推断符合
Put her in a hyperbaric chamber.
带她去高压氧舱
Lisa.
丽莎
You're Lisa Cuddy.
你是丽莎·卡迪吧
What's this about?
有事吗
I'm sorry. I'm Jerry Barrett.
抱歉打扰了 我是杰瑞·巴雷特
I recognize you from the photos.
我看过你的照片
They barely do you justice.
照片根本没能展现出你的魅力
The usual.
老样子
I'm friends with your sister.
我是你姐姐的朋友
She showed me your photos.
她给我看过你照片
I-I work at the bank across the street.
我 在对街的银行工作
Um, Julia's my client. She...
茱莉娅是我的客户 她
wanted to set us up.
想要撮合我们两个
Oh, I-I'm afraid you have me mixed up with somebody else.
我 恐怕是你认错人了
N-no, I don't think so.
不 我没认错
I-I've seen many pictures of you several times.
我 你的照片我看过好多次了
That didn't sound the way I wanted--
其实我并不是那意思
I guess I just have one of those faces.
我想大概是因为我长了张大众脸吧
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Yeah, s-say hi to Lisa Cuddy
我也是 在你俩共用的办公室里
when you meet her in the office you share.
遇到丽莎·卡迪时 代我向她问好
Oh, thank God.
真是谢天谢地
The I.C.U. isn't being attacked by
重症监护病房♥没有受到
giant radioactive spiders.
巨型辐射蜘蛛的袭击
Did I text you that?
我那么发给你的吗
That was meant for my dream journal.
那是我的梦境笔记
I wanted to return your stuff.
我想把你的东西还给你
Don't worry. I didn't go AWOL.
不要担心 我没有离开病房♥
I had my wife-maid bring it over.
我让我的妻子兼女佣送过来的
My sweater,
我的毛衣
a coffee mug,
一个咖啡杯
a half-used bottle of lotion,
用过还剩半瓶的乳液
and a DVD of Marley & Me.
电影《马利和我》的DVD
Given your thing for Owen Wilson,
考虑到你对欧文·威尔逊的那点幻想
I thought you might want those last two back asap.
我以为你会希望尽快拿到最后的两样东西
I don't get it.
没听明白
You masturbate to Owen Wilson.
你以欧文·威尔逊为幻想对象自♥慰♥过
I meant the box.
我是指盒子
It's a symbolic gesture.
是种象征性的姿态而已
I want things to go back to the way they were
我希望一切能恢复到
before we started dating--
我们未谈恋爱时的样子
no more bad feelings,
不再恶语相向
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表