House?
豪斯
House?
豪斯
Oh! My God!
天啊
What the hell?
你搞什么鬼
Gotcha.
抓到你了
Did you actually wake up early
你起个大早
and hide under the bed
然后躲在床底下
just to scare the crap outta me?
就为了吓我一跳吗
Set an alarm and everything.
还定了个闹钟什么的
It's like dating a ten-year-old.
真像是在跟小学生谈恋爱
God, I hope not.
天呀 我希望不是
Now that we're down here...
既然 我们都在地上了
Hold that thought.
再等一下
Seriously?
不是吧
I have to pee.
我要去尿尿
I'll wait.
我等着
I brought a book.
我拿了本书
I didn't know what time your alarm was set for.
之前我不知道你闹钟定的几点
House?
豪斯
You know, you can rent this space out down here.
你可以把床下这片地方租出去的
In Japan, that would be like a deluxe--
这要在日本可是一个豪华的
House, shut up.
豪斯 闭嘴
There's blood in my urine.
我的尿液里有血
You really don't have to be here.
你们真的没必要来这里的
You're my girlfriend. I'm being supportive.
你是我女朋友 我要给你打气
I'm mainly talking about them.
我主要是指他们
Well, given that there's almost certainly
既然基本可以肯定
nothing wrong with you,
你没什么事
and my patient definitely has something wrong with him--
而我的病人又肯定有什么事
That can't wait an hour?
连一小时都撑不下去吗
'Fraid not.
恐怕不能
He's...
他
Chase.
奇斯
16-year-old male spit up blood
十六岁 男性
during a pick-up basketball game.
在一场小型篮球赛中吐♥血♥
E.R. couldn't find the source in his lungs
急诊室在他的肺和胃肠道里
or GI tract.
均未发现出血点
See? Serious.
听到没 很严重的
Could be vasculitis, bronchiectasis,
可能是脉管炎 支气管扩张
inhaled particles.
吸入颗粒物
What about angiodysplasia?
会不会是肠道血管发育异常
Ready when you are...
你们弄完我就可以开始了
Get them outta here.
让他们出去
My urethra is not for public entertainment.
我的尿道可不是供大众娱乐的
But it is a good-time adjacent.
可它是好"道"相邻啊
Feed the kid a camera.
喂这孩子一个微型摄像机
Check his got for angiodysplasia.
检查他是否肠血管发育异常
All right. If you could scoot down.
好了 往下坐一点
Hey, I'm, uh, I'm missing a watch.
我丢了一块表
So can you keep your eyes open while Okay!
能不能帮我留意一下 闭嘴
You too.
你也出去
This little camera
这个小摄像机
transmits images to the data recorder
能将图像传送到数据记录器
so we can see
这样我们就能知道
if you've got any vascular malformations
你的胃肠道里
in your GI tract.
是否有血管畸形
Your records show
你的病例上显示
you've lost some weight over the past year.
去年你的体重减轻了一些
Was that intentional? Not really.
是有意要减肥吗 不算是
Well, he's been eating less since he quit the swim team.
自从他退出游泳队之后 食量就变小了
You have to get up early for swim.
你必须得早起去参加游泳训练
It wasn't fun anymore.
一点乐趣都没有了
I need to talk to your son about sexual activity.
我要跟你们儿子谈谈他的性行为
Generally, it's less embarrassing for everyone--
通常来讲 为了不让大家觉得尴尬
We're leaving.
我们这就出去
Actually, I've only--
其实 我只有过
How long have you been cutting yourself?
你这样自残有多久了
Those are from a layback grind that went wrong.
那些伤是因为一次玩滑板失误造成的
Came off my skateboard straight into a fence.
从滑板上摔下来直接撞到栅栏上了
So...no to cutting
所以 不承认自残
but yes to appetite and sleep changes,
但是承认饮食和作息习惯的改变
and you quit something you used to enjoy.
并且放弃了过去喜欢做的事
How long have you been depressed?
你抑郁多久了
Imaging showed no sign
显像结果表明
of upper GI issues.
上消化道没问题
But the kid did admit to being depressed
但那孩子承认了自己抑郁
and to smoking pot to take the edge off.
并且通过吸食大♥麻♥来释放压力
You are very pleased with yourself, aren't you?
你对自己非常满意 是不是
His marijuana could be laced with formaldehyde or lead,
他的大♥麻♥里可能混有甲醛或者铅
which could cause a pulmonary hemorrhage
这会导致肺出血
which could make him spit up blood.
从而出现吐♥血♥的症状
Yes. Yes, I am.
是 没错 我是对自己很满意
I thought it was a good catch.
我觉得我做得很不错
Run a lead level and push 5 liters IV fluid.
测试铅水平 五升静脉注射
Feel free to tip your other server.
给你另一个佣人也来点小费吧 没事的
Cystoscopy was clean.
膀胱镜检查结果没问题
Cytopathology was normal.
细胞病理检验正常
Why do you have my lab results?
你怎么会有我的检查报告
I don't.
我没有
If I did, I'd know you were fine.
如果我有 我就知道你没事了
Unless the blood came from my kidneys.
除非是我的肾出血
Come on. Your hypochondriac mom
得了吧 你那疑神疑鬼的老妈
had a brush with mortality last month,
上个月差点被死神带走
and it's understandable that you're worrying
你比平时多点担心
more than usual,
也是人之常情
worrying that you might turn into her.
担心自己会变成她
You're right.
你说对了
Odds are, this is nothing.
不同的是 我没事
Meet me in the cafeteria in ten.
十点餐厅见
There'll be a corn dog with your name on it.
你会看到一个写着你名字的玉米热狗肠
I mean an actual corn dog.
我是说真的玉米热狗肠
They fixed the deep fryer.
他们把油炸锅修好了
I need to schedule an ultrasound.
我要预约一次超声波检查
My dad's head's still in one piece,
我爸爸还很冷静
so I'm guessing you didn't mention the pot.
所以我猜你没跟他说大♥麻♥的事
What'd you tell him?
你都跟他说什么了
The truth. You had a...
实话 你患有
minor chemical exposure,
轻微的化学元素中毒
and we can't be 100% sure how it happened.
我们也不能百分百确定是如何发生的
Thanks for covering.
谢谢你帮我打掩护
I know what it's like to be 16.
我知道十六岁是什么样的
You also know what it's like to be depressed.
你也知道抑郁是什么样的
You figured out my deal after only a few minutes,
才几分钟你就看出了我的问题
but I been fooling my friends and parents for months.
我却糊弄了我爸妈和朋友几个月了
It's my job to notice things.
我的工作就是发现问题
Maybe talking to your parents would make things better.
也许和你的父母聊聊能有所好转
I've tried.
我试过了
They take it personally that I'm not happy,
他们只是认为我不开心而已
and then I end up having to make them feel better.
之后就变成我还得哄他们高兴
They don't get me.
他们不理解我
No one does.
没有人理解我
In med school, it seemed like
在医学院时 似乎所有人
everybody else could handle the pressure.
都能很好的应对压力
I couldn't.
我却不能
I ended up hurting myself.
最后只得以自残告终
Stupidest thing I've ever done.
这是我做过最蠢的事
You've got red spots in your eyes.
你眼内有红色斑点
They weren't there before.
之前没有的
You have nice skin.
你皮肤不错
Thank you. Shut up!
谢谢 说什么呢
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表