Sounds to me like someone's going to get
看来 有人能吃到
some yummy chocolate.
好吃的巧克力啦
Chocolate. Yum yum yum.
巧克力 香香啊
You're gonna make a great mommy one day.
你将来一定是个好妈妈
Thanks for waiting.
多谢相候
Hook the mom up to the baby.
把婴儿连接到母体
Direct blood transfusion.
直接输血
And what else?
然后呢
Nothing else.
没然后
It's amazing. She's pink and healthy again.
太神奇了 她的肤色变粉症状也好转了
Mother's touch.
都是因为母亲的爱抚
It's a miracle. Thank you.
简直是奇迹 谢谢你们
A blood transfusion isn't a cure.
输血并不是治疗方案
Or a miracle.
也非奇迹
Then why does the baby seem like she's cured?
那为什么婴儿看起来像是痊愈了
I have no idea.
不知道
Our patient can either go through life
我们要么让病人
with the world's longest umbilical cord,
连着世界上最长的"脐带"过一生
or we can discuss the differential for magic blood.
要么开始神奇血液的鉴别诊断
Baby's O2 sats are holding.
婴儿的血氧含量稳定
Either you're Dr. Cheng
你要么是程医生
or you're early for my mani-pedi.
要么是太早来给我美甲了
I thought her expertise could--
我原以为她的专长能...
Could tell us the O2 sats.
能告诉我们血氧含量
I hope you come with some original ideas.
我希望你能有些独到的见解
Either the mom's blood is special,
两种可能 要么是母亲特殊血液
which would mean it's treating something specific,
能够治疗某种病症
which means the baby has a disease.
这就意味着婴儿患有某种疾病
Or mom's blood is just blood,
不然母亲的血就只是普通的血
and it's replacing something the baby is missing,
但是补充了婴儿体内缺乏的物质
which means the baby has a simple deficiency.
这就意味着婴儿只是先天不足
Given the liver failure, a deficiency of clotting factors,
鉴于她的肝功能衰竭 很可能是
enzymes, or vitamins are the most likely.
缺少凝血因子 酶或者维生素
So let's find out.
那就找出来吧
Hook the baby up to someone else's blood
给婴儿输其他人的血
and see if she gets better.
看她是否好转
Find a donor. I'm O negative.
找个捐献者 我是0型阴性血
Universal donor.
万能输血者
Hook yourself up.
那就由你来输血
Dr. Cheng, hook me up.
程医生 挂上我
Walk with me.
跟我走
My team seems to have taken a shine to you.
我的小组对你很有好感
I like them too.
我也喜欢他们
I assume you're hanging around because you want a job.
我猜你跟我们混是因为想要这份工作
That would be a fair assumption.
猜得没错
Well, I'm gonna have to test you.
那我得考你一下
Let's say, two-year-old...
比如说 两岁大的孩子...
swallowed a coin 20 hours ago.
20小时之前吞下一枚硬币
She's gonna be fine, right?
她不会有事的 对吗
Any signs of obstruction?
有梗阻的现象吗
For the purposes of this quiz,
为了达到测试你的目的
let's say, not yet.
我当然要说 还没有
I'd give a laxative,
我会开些泻药
although I wouldn't wait too long.
但我不会等太久
Her bowel could become ischemic,
她的肠子有可能会局部缺血
or worse, an intussusception.
更糟的话 可能发生肠套叠
Define "Too long."
太久是多久
Another six hours, max.
最多再等六个小时
By then, her system is clear.
到那时候 她的身体已经排空了
If it's not out, it's not coming out.
如果没出来 就不会出来了
And then what do I do?
然后我该做什么
I mean, what do you do? It's your test.
我是说 你该做什么 这是你的考题
I'd go in with a scope and get it.
我会做内镜 把它取出来
Did I pass?
我合格了吗
It's not up to me. Talk to Taub.
我说了不算 找陶博去吧
Men's room?
躲在男厕所里
It turns out, toilets are handy in this situation,
事实证明 现在这种情况下厕所更方便
and I felt relatively sure that Cuddy wouldn't come in.
而且我相对确信卡迪不会进来
Oh, Cuddy's been in here.
卡迪进来过
Seriously?
真的吗
This must be a terrible place to have se--uhh!
做... 这地方也太糟糕了
Is there such a place?
天下哪有糟糕的地儿
Okay, six more hours,
再等六小时
then we're going in with a scope and pulling it out.
还不行我们就做内镜 把它取出来
Scope a two-year-old? It's dangerous.
给一个两岁孩子做内镜 太危险了
And as you keep pointing out,
是你一直在提醒我
so is a dime ripping through her intestines.
这枚角币划破她的内脏同样危险
Cuddy will be home from work in six hours.
六个小时之后卡迪就回家了
But no big deal. I'll just scream, "Look over there,"
但是没关系 我就大叫 "看那边"
while you quickly shove a scope up her daughter's rectum.
你趁此机会迅速把内镜伸进她女儿的直肠
I could offer to baby-sit again,
我可以主动帮忙看孩子
let her have the night out. Sure.
让她出去玩一晚 当然
That won't raise any suspicions.
你主动帮忙 她绝对不会起疑的
I wish I was nicer.
我开始后悔从不做好人了
Hey. Give me your radiation dosimeter.
把你的辐射剂量计徽章给我
Why?
为什么
Because it matches my eyes.
因为它跟我眼睛颜色很搭
I think we can say this isn't working.
我觉得这样不管用
We'll get her back on your blood.
我们可以继续给她输你的血
That'll help for now.
暂时可以维持
But this means there's an infection.
但这说明是感染造成的
First we need to identify it.
首先 我们要确定病因
We know it's in her liver, so we'll get a sample.
我们知道是肝部的问题 所以要先取样
Then we can figure out how to help her get better.
然后我们才能知道怎样治好她
I had this baby
我要这个孩子
because I wanted a chance to be a special mom.
是因为我想做一次特别的妈妈
But not this way.
但不是这种
Problems in radiology.
放射科出了点问题
A radiation dosimeter badge turned positive.
一枚辐射剂量计徽章显示辐射过量
I could have a CT Scanner that's leaking
可能是哪台断层扫描仪发生耗散
or a spilled vial of thallium somewhere.
或者哪里洒了一瓶铊
I don't even know whose badge it was.
我还不知道是谁的徽章
The code was scratched off.
代码被划掉了
That had to be intentional.
一定是有人故意的
Why would anyone... I don't know.
谁会 不知道
All I know is that I'm gonna need to work late.
我只知道我要加班了
I was actually hoping that you could baby-sit.
实际上 我希望你能照顾下宝宝
No. Please.
不是吧 拜托了
Two nights in a row?
连着两晚当保姆
Please.
拜托了
I have a life, you know.
我也有自己的生活
I will make it worth your while.
我会让你劳有所得的
I am not going to bargain babysitting for sex.
我不会以带孩子换性福的
Who the hell said that?
谁说的这种傻话
Of course I will.
我当然愿意
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, that thing's nearly as big as she is.
那东西几乎和她一般大
Don't worry. I've done this at least once before.
别担心 我以前也这样做过 至少一次
Advance another centimeter and you're in.
再往前一厘米就到了
Oh, God, that looks awful. Is that from the infection?
我的上帝 真可怕 是感染造成的吗
No. It means we were wrong.
不是 这说明我们错了
It's a melanoma.
那是个黑素瘤
You mean, like skin cancer?
你是说 皮肤癌吗
How would she get that? She's never been outside.
她怎么可能得皮肤癌 她都没出去过
But you have.
可是你出去过
You're saying I gave my baby cancer?
你是说我把癌症传给了孩子
I found a mole under the nail on her left index finger.
我在她左手食指指甲下面找到一颗痣
The biopsy revealed it's melanoma.
活组织切片检查证明是黑素瘤
That's it?
就这么简单
How come no one got me food?
为什么没人帮我准备食物
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表