It should keep her heart rhythm under control.
这会控制好她的心率
She'll be fine while we run more tests.
在我们做更多检查期间 她会保持稳定
Did you hear that she banned me from her room?
你听到她不让我进屋了吗
I know I'm not perfect, but she's...
我知道我并不完美 但她也...
Oh, she can be such a bitch.
她有时真是够混♥蛋♥的
She never ever ever let anything go.
她总是斤斤计较
Tell Nadia she doesn't need to worry
请转告娜迪娅她不必担心
about seeing me again.
会再见到我了
I started the fight.
是我挑起了争吵
We needed her heart rate to rise, so I provoked you.
我们需要她心跳加快 所以我激怒了你
You can't play with people like that.
你怎么能这么戏弄人
Maybe if I explain to Nadia--
我可以向娜迪娅解释
No, it doesn't matter!
不 没用的
It's just one more fight for her to remember.
她只会记得我们又多了一次争吵
Guess you're both bitches.
我想你俩都是混♥蛋♥
Masters.
马斯特斯
Smell her breath.
闻闻她的口气
Breathe out.
呼气
Ammonia.
氨气
What is it?
什么情况
I think your kidneys are shutting down.
我想你的肾脏开始衰竭了
Failing kidneys puts the heart
衰竭的肾脏说明
back on the list as a symptom.
她的心脏问题是一种症状
Maybe she went vegan
可能她吃素
because she lost the taste for protein.
是因为她失去了蛋白质的味觉
It could be Amyloidosis.
可能是淀粉样变性
We would have seen a stiff heart on the nuclear study.
那在做细胞核观察时看到的应该是硬化的心肌
But autoimmune could account
自身免疫系统疾病可以造成
for multiple organ systems and paralysis.
多重器官衰竭和麻痹
There are a number that'd fit.
还有很多其它可能
Guillain-barre, polymyositis.
格林巴利综合症 多肌炎
Ms, polyarteritis nodosa--
多发性硬化 结节性多动脉炎
SLE.
系统性红斑狼疮
Why are you giving me these?
为什么给我这些
Because, while they're off running all these tests,
因为 他们在做那些检查时
you will be submitting the insurance forms.
你得填好这些保险表
There's an entire department for that.
整个部门的人都可以填啊
Exactly. The Foreman department.
完全正确 福曼的部门
of which you are the Foreman. Foreman.
只有你福曼 福曼
I know you got the time.
我知道你有空
A little Wallaby told me that you recently
一只小袋鼠[指奇斯]告诉我你最近
vacated your post as Taub's savior.
辞职不做陶博的救世主了
He asked. You're worse than masters.
他严刑逼供 你比马斯特斯还烂
How's this my fault?
我做错什么了
He doesn't need a tutor.
他不需要老师
He needs ritalin and a babysitter.
他需要利他林和保姆
Consider the forms incentive.
把保险表当作动力吧
Taub doesn't pass,
陶博不过的话
he'll become a permanent part of your life.
他会成为你生命中永远的痛
This isn't really about Cuddy, is it?
这跟卡迪没关系 是吧
It's about you.
是你
You don't want to lose me.
你不想失去我
I think you care.
我觉得你在乎我
Don't think you can disgust me
别以为你恶心我
into pulling Foreman off you.
我就会把福曼撤掉
Pulse the patient with steroids for the autoimmune.
暂停其它 给她类固醇来治疗自身免疫
Start her on dialysis for the kidney failure.
给她做透析缓解肾脏衰竭
Treat the Taub with insults and small slaps
给陶博鄙视和耳光
for the obstinacy,
来治疗他的顽固
And start him on studying for the brain failure.
开始注射"学习"来缓解大脑失灵
No, that's not gonna work.
不 不行
I have a haircut at 4 o'clock.
我四点要去理发
I'll be in the offi--
我会去上班...
I'll be in the office in about 20 minutes.
我二十分钟后到办公室
Yeah, okay.
好的
You planted something in my apartment
你对我的公♥寓♥动了手脚
to make me think I'm allergic to Sarah.
好让我以为自己对莎拉过敏
Paranoia is the first sign of Toxoplasma gondii,
妄想症是弓形虫病的首要症状
the parasite linked to crazy cat lady disease.
肯定是你当了"疯狂的猫夫人"染上的
I'm not paranoid.
我并没有妄想
I'm allergic to ragweed and dandelion.
我对豚草和蒲公英过敏
I'm not allergic to cats.
而不是对猫过敏
You're trying to gaslight me.
你是想误导我
Maybe your subconscious is afraid
说不定你潜意识里
that you're gonna die alone.
害怕自己会孤独终老
And it just comes out as gibberish and sneezing.
结果表现为胡言乱语还狂打喷嚏
Prove that I'm overreacting.
不然就证明是我反应过度了
Boys' night out.
今晚咱们俩出去
Good time Charlie's.
去查理酒吧好好享受一番
They just changed their slogan to,
他们刚改过广♥告♥标语
"Where the trashiest ladies get trashed."
"浪荡♥女♥子堕落天堂"
You do see the hypocrisy in all this, don't you?
你不觉得这么做很虚伪吗
Until recently, your lifestyle of choice was self-exile.
就在不久前 你还过着放任自流的生活
But I never had a cat.
但我从来不养猫
Why don't you pick me up at 8:00?
要不晚上八点来接我吧
You're gonna need another round of steroids.
你还需使用一轮类固醇
In the meantime, I'll start your dialysis.
同时 我会开始对你进行透析
So I heard Elena might be coming back.
我听说艾琳娜可能会再过来
You think I was...
你觉得我...
too hard on her?
对她态度太糟了吗
Well, we all hold our grudges.
我们都会记仇
It's not a grudge.
我这不是怨恨
It's common sense.
而是常识
It's simple math.
就是简单的算术
She's hurt me more than she's helped me.
她对我的伤害多过帮助
Most people edit their memories.
绝大多数人会扭曲他们的记忆
They add small, little lies
他们会加些无伤大雅的小谎
so they don't have to face the truth.
这样就不用面对事实的真♥相♥
My memories remain the same.
但我的记忆始终保持原样
My truth never changes, because...
我记忆中的事实不会改变是因为
my truth is the truth.
我的记忆就是事实
So no one ever gets forgiven?
所以任何人都得不到你的原谅吗
Sounds like a lonely way to live.
这样生活岂不是很孤独
No, I-I do forgive.
不 我会原谅别人
As long as the good things they do...
只要他们做的好事...
outweigh...
超过
I can't, I can't breathe.
我 我无法呼吸了
What?
怎么了
Nothing, I just...
没有 我只是
always pictured your place with shag carpet.
一直想象你的家里会铺长绒地毯
Like kind of a
就像那种
Mod Squad vibe.
《卧底侦查队》里用的
Not because of the black thing.
不是因为你是黑人的关系
I always thought you were more of...
我只是一直以为你更...
You're limited to this room and Marcus's old room.
你只能在这间房♥和马库斯的旧屋里活动
Where's Marcus?
马库斯去哪了
He tells me he's working with our uncle in Florida.
据他说 正在佛罗里达给叔叔干活
He tells you?
据他说
You don't look at or touch anything
你不许盯着任何不属于你的东西看
that doesn't belong to you, including food.
也不许碰 包括食物
You will study and you will sleep.
你老实的学习 睡觉
And you will not leave my sight until the exam.
考试前 都不许离开我的视线
Great, I'll be back bright and early tomorrow, and...
行 那我明早天亮了再回来
This is no longer just about your future.
这事已不仅仅关系到你的未来
It's about mine, too.
也影响到我的前途
You fail, and I will kill you.
要是你考砸了 我绝对不会放过你
Respiratory distress means
出现呼吸窘迫说明
we were wrong about autoimmune.
不是自身免疫疾病
Could be pulmonary edema from renal failure.
可能是肾衰竭导致的肺水肿
Pulmonary edema doesn't give you hives.
肺水肿不会引起荨麻疹[过敏引起的]
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表