People feel depressed when they get bad news...
听到坏消息人们都会沮丧
Because it's bad news...
毕竟是坏消息
Obviously.
很明显
I didn't O.D. by accident.
我并不是偶然吸毒过量
I was trying to kill myself.
我是想自杀
Why?
为什么
'cause I've done things...
因为我做过很多
horrible things.
可怕的事
I've hurt people.
我伤害过很多人
And when I didn't die,
发现自己没死的时候
I thought...
我还以为
I thought God forgave me.
我还以为上帝原谅了我
But he just wanted me to suffer.
可他是要让我活着受苦
And I deserve it.
我罪有应得
No.
不
You don't deserve it.
你这不是罪有应得
I...
我
I had a girlfriend in college...
我在大学里交过一个女朋友
And I almost killed her.
我差点杀了她
I just snapped.
我失控了
And I started hitting her.
开始殴打她
And if her roommate hadn't come home...
如果不是她室友碰巧回来
I'm evil.
我有罪
I am just like my dad.
我跟我爸一样
We're both monsters. I deserve to die.
我们都是怪物 我该死
I can't... I can't...
我不能 不能
I feel dizzy.
我头晕
I need a crash cart in here!
这里需要急救车
His heart is dilated and failing.
他心脏膨大 正在衰竭
And at the rate it's happening, he'll need a new one soon.
照目前发展态势 他很快会需要心脏移植
And there's no way we'll get him on the transplant list.
想让他上移植者名单门都没有
What are we missing?
我们遗漏了什么
Everything. We know nothing about this kid.
什么都漏了 我们对这孩子一无所知
Except that he's gotten worse since we admitted him.
只知道他入院以来病情不断恶化
Why?
为什么
Most of our patients tend to do that,
大部分病人都是这样的
unless we cure them.
除非被我们治愈
Yeah, but why so fast?
没错 但为什么如此之快
He had dysosmia for a couple months,
他嗅觉异常已经几个月了
never even came here to get it treated.
从来没进医院治过
He's just a random burn victim.
不过是因为偶然烧伤入院
We get him,
我们一接诊
boom, he's got tunnel vision,
就接二连三爆发管状视野
peripheral polyneuropathy, cerebellar ataxia,
末梢多发性神经病变 小脑性共济失调
and now cardiomyopathy.
现在又添了心肌病
What's different here than, say, living
医院到底有什么不一样呢
in a filthy state park?
与肮脏的州立公园相比
You think cleanliness is making him sick?
你认为是洁净让他生病的
Allergic reaction?
过敏反应
We treated him with vicodin, clozapine,
我们给他用了维科丁和氯氮平
and one I.V. bag of levodopa.
静脉注射了一袋左旋多巴
His condition started deteriorating before that.
他的病情在那之前就开始恶化了
Stop that man!
拦住那个人
I need the meal card for the patient in 243.
我要看243号♥病人的食谱
He's eating healthy... because he can.
因为有了条件 他现在吃得健康了
Most of the meals in here are vegetarian.
医院的伙食大部分是素菜
Adult refsum disease...
成人雷夫叙姆病
fits all the symptoms.
所有症状都吻合
His body can't process the phytanic acid and chlorophyll.
他的机体内无法代谢食物中的植烷酸和叶绿素
It's his healthy diet of green vegetables
正是这些绿色蔬果组成的健康食谱
that's killing him.
要取他的性命
So if we change his diet... We save his life.
所以我们只要换食谱 就能救他一命
Run him through a plasmapheresis treatment
给他用血浆去除治疗
to remove the excess phytanic acid from his blood.
去除他血液中的植烷酸
Confirm with gene testing.
做基因检测确诊
Okay, I got to go get married.
好啦 我得去结婚了
They say true love doesn't exist anymore.
有人说真爱已不复存在
Maybe it never did.
或许压根就没存在过
So without further ado...
那么我们闲话少说
Do you, Dominika Patrova, take this man
多米尼卡·佩特洛娃 你愿意接受这个男人
to be your lawfully wedded husband?
作为你的合法丈夫吗
I do.
我愿意
And do you, Gregory House, take this woman
格利高里·豪斯 你愿意接受这个女人
to be your lawfully wedded wife?
作为你的合法妻子吗
Yep.
成
Then by the power vested in me
依据新泽西州
by the state of New Jersey just for today,
今日暂时赋予我的权力
I now pronounce you man and wife.
我宣布你们结为夫妻
You may kiss the bride.
你可以亲吻新娘了
Those of you with cameras, please feel free
带相机的诸位 尽管拍别客气
to provide legal documentation.
留作法律文件证据
It's okay. I'm just angry at myself.
我没事 我只是气我自己
I promised I wouldn't let this get to me.
说好不让这事影响到我
But it got to me.
还是被影响了
Just say the word,
只要你一句话
and we will climb out that window right now.
我立刻陪你跳窗走人
I wouldn't give House the satisfaction.
我才不要让豪斯满意
You see?
你看到没
Things are getting back to normal.
一切开始恢复正常了
Yeah...
是啊
Normal.
正常
Are you feeling better?
感觉好些了吗
So all I have to do is eat the right kinds of food,
只要我注意摄入的食物种类
and I'll be okay?
就没事了吗
Basically, yeah.
基本上 是的
It's pretty limiting,
限制很严格
and it is for the rest of your life.
而且你终生都要控制
But if you follow the diet and get checked up regularly,
但只要你遵照食谱 定期检查
you should be fine.
应该不会有事的
Thank you...
谢谢你
for not giving up on me.
没有放弃我
You're not a bad person.
你不是坏人
You made mistakes, but we all do.
你犯过错 可是谁没有呢
Maybe when you get out of here, you can...
等你出院之后 或许可以
go talk to someone...
找人谈谈
A professional. Yeah.
专业人士 好
Yeah, some of those places you suggested had people on staff.
你提过的几个地方有专业人士
You know, I think God really does have a plan for me.
知道吗 我想上帝的确有重任交付于我
And all this... it was just his way of testing my resolve.
而这些 只不过是在考验我的信念
And I wouldn't have passed it without you.
多亏有你 我才能通过考验
See you tomorrow, Danny.
明天见 丹尼
That's not my real name.
那不是我的真名
It doesn't matter.
无所谓啦
I know this is not real marriage...
我知道我们不是真结婚
But I really like you.
但我真的喜欢你
I like you too.
我也喜欢你
I can't.
不行
Why not?
为什么
I never sleep with married women.
我从不跟有夫之妇上♥床♥
I'm going to bed.
我要上♥床♥睡了
You can take the couch.
你睡沙发吧
What's going on?
怎么回事
Danny disappeared without checking out.
丹尼消失了 也没办出院手续
So you called the FBI?
所以你们就找联调局来了吗
We didn't call them, they just showed up.
我们没找 他们自己来了
Danny's DNA... when we sent it to the lab for testing,
实验室检测丹尼DNA的时候
it set off alarm bells all over the country.
全国的警报都响了
Alarm bells for what?
什么警报
He's linked to 13 unsolved murders
他涉嫌十三起未侦破谋杀案
in ten different states.
作案范围跨十个州
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表