your mother's medications.
偷偷换掉你母亲的药物
I checked with the pharmacy--
我问过药剂科了
Dr. Chase got prednisone and antibiotics
奇斯医生给我的昏迷病人开了强的松
for my coma patient, which wouldn't treat him,
和抗生素 显然对他不起作用
but could treat conditions that cause...
但能用来治疗可以导致...
heart failure.
心衰的疾病
You told me to keep you out of it,
你让我别牵扯到你
do what I needed to do.
我该怎么办就怎么办
What the hell did you think that meant?
不然那话还有什么意思
I meant, like, if you had to slip her
我说的是 如果你要偷偷给她
a few more vitamin pills or something.
喂几片维生素之类 当然可以
This is life-threatening!
现在这可是要出人命的
It's illegal.
是违法的
I wasn't expecting something like this.
我没想到你会做出这样的事来
Only because you intentionally weren't thinking about it
没想到是因为你故意不往那方面想
'cause you don't want to make any tough decisions.
因为你不想做任何艰难的决定
Are you completely sure it's endocarditis?
你肯定是心内膜炎吗
That's not a real question.
这算什么问题
Endocarditis fits better than the alternatives.
相比较而言 心内膜炎更符合她的症状
We're having a little trouble hanging the right I.V.
我们想给她用正确的药 但遇到了点困难
The fastest way is with you help.
最快的解决办法是请你来帮忙
Where'd Julia go?
茱莉娅去哪儿了
She's got a family.
她有一家子人等着照顾呢
I've got a family.
我也有一家子人要照顾呀
Three kids and a husband-- that's a family.
三个孩子加一个老公 这才叫一家子
You were always tougher on me than Julia.
你对我的标准总是比茱莉娅高
Why is that? I'm not.
这是为什么呀 我没有
I was thinking about when you made me run
我还记得你逼着我去争取
for yearbook editor-- I didn't want to.
学年纪念册的编辑职位 我根本不想去
I didn't have a social life my whole senior year.
高三整整一年我没参加任何社交活动
You let Julia do whatever she wanted.
你允许茱莉娅做任何她喜欢的事情
We're debating 12th grade now?
我们一定要现在争论你高三的事情吗
Like anything's changed.
就像现在跟那时候不一样似的
What do you want, Lisa?
丽莎 你到底想要什么
Do you want to hear I love you both the same?
你想让我告诉你我对你们的爱是一样的
Of course I do.
这是当然的
Okay.
好吧
But times like this,
但每到这种时候
when we argue, it reminds me...
当我们吵架的时候 总让我感到
I have more in common with her.
我跟她更合得来
She's nicer to me.
她对我更好
I love you both...
我同样地爱你们两个
But I like her more than you.
但我更喜欢她
I called you three times.
我给你打了三个电♥话♥
My phone wasn't exactly on.
我的电♥话♥没开
I figure I'll be getting some angry calls
我准备好在放射科送来血管造影报告后
once radiology sends back the angiogram.
接到多通骂人的电♥话♥
They already did.
结果已经送回来了
Here...
在这儿呢
This is what you saw.
你看到的就是这个
It's an anatomical variant of the skull--
是一处头骨的解剖变异
the bone in proximity to a blood vessel.
这块骨头紧挨着一条血管
There was nothing wrong with him.
他没什么问题
That was reason "G."
这是第七个原因
That's good news for him.
对他来说 真是好消息
Lungs clear? Diffuse wheezing,
肺子正常吗 弥散性喘鸣音
tightness, pruritis.
胸闷 皮肤瘙痒
It's an allergic reaction.
发生了过敏反应
Looks like. Doesn't make any sense.
看起来像是 但这说不通呀
She's on prednisone.
给他用着强的松呢
How could she get an allergic reaction?
她怎么可能出现过敏反应
I switched out the antibiotics,
我把抗生素换掉了
put her back on prednisone-- her breathing's normal.
重新给她用上了强的松 她呼吸正常了
But the a-fib's back, and her fever's up.
但房♥颤的症状又出现了 体温也变得更高
Allergy's got to be due to our antibiotics.
过敏肯定是因为我们给她用的抗生素
Does Kaufman know what we did?
考夫曼知道我们干的这些事吗
That's good. No, that is terrible!
很好 不 糟糕极了
He doesn't know that she got worse on antibiotics,
他不知道她情况变差是由于抗生素的原因
so now he's thinking endocarditis.
所以现在他会考虑心内膜炎的可能
He'll put her back on the antibiotics
他会再一次给她注射
that almost suffocated her.
几乎让她窒息的抗生素
What do we do?
我们该怎么办
We push through this.
坚持到底
It started in the heart.
一切症状都是心脏引起的
Endocarditis still fits.
心内膜炎依旧符合病情
It's just got to be fungal.
只是可能是由真菌引起的
We have to switch Kaufman's antibiotics
我们得把考夫曼开的抗生素换成
for amphotericin B.
两性霉素B
I don't know if you're right. I don't care.
我不知道你的判断是否正确 无所谓对错
But we are gonna end up killing this woman
如果我们还要继续偷偷换药
if we keep confusing her attending
而误导她的主治医生
with these secret meds.
她早晚得被我们害死
I don't care about confusing the attending!
我不管她的主治医生有没有被误导
I want this woman--
我只要这个病人
We're not talking about simple antibiotics anymore.
我们现在讨论的已不是简单的抗生素了
Amphotericin B is dangerous in itself.
两性霉素B本身就很危险
It's a poison. That's why it kills fungi.
它就是种毒药 所以才能杀死真菌
It'll give her fever, chills--
会让她发烧 打寒颤
Which she already has,
她已经有这些症状了
which will help us hide it.
正好可以帮助我们隐瞒
I don't think I can take a risk like that.
我觉得我不能冒这么大的风险
Well, then you shouldn't have let her fire me!
那你最开始就不应该让她炒我鱿鱼
Look, all you have to do is switch the I.V.S again.
听着 你只要再去换一下她的输液袋
This has blown up on you once already.
这样做已经出过一次状况了
He's right. Yep.
他说得对 是呀
I'm so sorry I got you guys into this.
给你们惹上这样的麻烦 真对不起
You should go.
你们可以走了
I'm right. I know.
我是对的 我知道
And I'll do it, but...
我会照你说的做 可是
I agree. Fungal endocarditis fits.
我同意 是真菌性心内膜炎
But we still have to tell your mother.
但我们还是要告知你母亲
I don't want to tell her, not at all.
我不想告诉她 真的不想
But the patient is the highest priority.
但病人才是最重要的
I'm kicking you out of your office.
我要把你从你自己的办公室里驱逐出去
Yes, you.
没错 就是你
This is not her office yet.
这里还不是她的办公室呢
If you tell anyone,
你敢透露给任何人
I will get you thrown out of med school,
我就让医学院开除你
and I will destroy your career.
毁掉你的职业前途
I've thought about that.
我考虑过了
Lying about me...
撒谎害我
won't work.
是没用的
Everybody knows your reputation.
所有人都知道你的作风
True...
没错
But I won't have to lie.
可我用不着撒谎
Buried in your coma patient's big, big file
在你那位昏迷病人厚厚的资料中
is a form that doesn't allow treatment
有一张表
without the expressed consent of the relatives.
写着未经家属同意不得治疗
Wait... You drew blood.
等等 你抽了他的血
And that's not just a screwup.
这可不止是医疗失误
It's criminal assault.
而是伤害罪
But you told me No. As you may recall...
可你让我 我没有 你该记得的
You set me up?
你陷害我
Why?
为什么
Because this patient is the highest priority.
因为这位病人对我至关重要
You made her think i was hiding her son being sick!
你让她以为我隐瞒了她儿子的病情
She scuttled the settlement. She reported me to the bar.
她撕毁协议 还向律师协会告发我
I got to deal with that crap now.
我现在官司缠身
I will sue you for slander, for tortious interference,
我要告你诽谤 侵权干扰
and anything else I can use to destroy you.
用所有我能想到的手段毁了你
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表