tumors that come and go?
肿瘤还能来去自如哈
It's not amyloidosis.
不是淀粉样变性
You're forgetting alopecia.
你漏掉了脱发症
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were just
哎呀不好意思 我以为你是在
listing the things it's not, alphabetically.
按字母顺序列出所有没可能的病名呢
His long lost love is a fraud.
他失而复得的爱人是个冒牌货
Thirteen figured that out.
十三发现的
Good for her.
她真行
Decades of menial work,
数十年的枯燥工作
three cancers couldn't make him die miserable.
三处癌症都没能让他痛苦地死去
She just did.
那女人却做到了
The truth made him miserable.
真♥相♥令他痛苦
It's like there's two of me.
你说出了我的心里话
Keep the clinic shut down.
关闭门诊
But wherever it is,
无论火源在何处
it's isolated to the administrative floor.
都已经被控制在行政楼层
I'm not gonna evacuate the whole...
我不能疏散整个...
Only way to get the two of you
想让你们两个同时出现在同一地点
in the same place at the same time.
这是唯一的办法
Reopen everything.
关闭的部门全部开放
Readmit everyone. Now.
收治所有患者 马上
I want you both to know I'm filing the suit today,
我想让你们两个知道 我今天提起诉讼
delivering the paperwork to your counsel's office.
文件将送到你律师的办公室
You have to be destructive.
你就一定要做这么绝
You have to tear things apart.
不惜毁掉一切
God forbid you should say
千万不要告诉我
what's really on that twisted mind of yours?
你那扭曲的心理到底想的是什么
And you're the great peacemaker?
那你又好到哪里去了
Single mom, can't keep a man long enough to cook a meal.
单身母亲 永远留不住男人一时半刻
You'd be dead if it weren't for our mistreatment.
不是我们错施良药 你早没命了
And somehow you'd still find something to whine about.
可你居然还能找到抱怨的理由
We'll let the court decide who's whining,
我们还是让法庭判断是谁在抱怨吧
since you're so sure...
既然你如此坚信...
We're not getting back together.
我们不会复合的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
It's the only explanation.
这是唯一的解释
Why she keeps making threats
她为何一直威胁
without ever filing her stupid,
却迟迟不递交
yet completely valid lawsuit.
那虽然愚蠢却胜算很大的诉状
Why she ripped up her will,
为何更改遗嘱
why she kicked half the hospital out on the street.
为何把半间医院的人都弄到街上来
She wants us united against her.
她想让我们联合起来对付她
This is her drawing blood over the latest of
这不过是她为之前一系列所谓的侮辱
a long line of imaginary slights.
而进行的报复
She doesn't care if anyone else is happy for a single...
她这辈子从没考虑过其他人的幸福
Look at you idiots.
看看你们这对傻瓜
Who else is gonna put up with either of you?
除了彼此谁还能受得了你们呢
I asked you to move in.
我请你搬来住
That meant we weren't gonna reconcile.
就是表示我们不可能复合了
I'm sorry, mom.
对不起 妈
Some things take more than a common enemy.
有些事不是一个共同的敌人就能改变的
Then you're an idiot with impossible standards.
那你就是个标准太高的傻瓜
Common enemy.
共同的敌人
One way to trigger brain symptoms
脑部分明没问题
when there's nothing wrong with your brain
却出现脑症状 一个原因就是
have something else turn your brain into a common enemy.
有什么使得脑组织成为了其它部分共同的敌人
You have a teratoma,
你长了畸胎瘤
a usually harmless congenital growth
通常不会有不良影响
which can be filled with almost any kind of tissue.
只是一种由各种组织填充的先天性增生物
And, unusually, not at all harmless.
不寻常的是 你的瘤并非无害
If I'm right, yours is filled with primitive cells,
如果我想得没错 你的瘤内填充的是原始细胞
some of which developed into brain cells.
其中一些分化为神经元细胞
These foreign cells leaked into your bloodstream.
这些外源细胞漏入你的血液循环中
Now, the body is a little xenophobic.
身体感到外源入侵
It creates antibodies.
就产生抗体
The problem is, there's not much difference
麻烦在于 你肚子里的神经元细胞
between brain cells in your abdomen and brain cells in your brain.
与脑内的神经元细胞没有多大差别
To make matters worse,
更为糟糕的是
primitive cells can become almost anything.
原始细胞几乎可以分化为任何细胞
Grow like weeds.
它们如杂草般疯长
Which means they can turn into tumors,
可以演变为肿瘤
destroy whole organ systems.
破坏全身的器官和各大系统
But the cancer?
癌症怎么解释
Was cancer.
确实是癌症
Just growing so fast it collapsed under its own weight.
只是生长太快 在自身重压下破裂了
Am I gonna live?
我能活下去吗
Cut out the teratoma, what's left of your cancer,
切除畸胎瘤和残余的癌瘤
you should be fine.
你会没事的
Think of it as your second luckiest day.
把今天当作是你你第二幸运日好了
It's hard to feel lucky.
我感觉不到幸运
The woman I love was a fraud.
我爱的女人是个假象
No, actually a fraud was a fraud.
不对 来骗你的人是假的
You fell for her just the same.
你对她的爱依然是真的
You may stay miserable,
你可以选择继续痛苦
but your long lost love is not gonna be the reason why.
但失去已久的爱情却不是你痛苦的原因
It's the real Jennifer.
是真的詹妮弗
Or at least the only one to show up who actually has the birthmark.
至少是唯一一个有胎记的珍妮弗
He's renting her an apartment.
他要给她租间公♥寓♥
It'll end horribly.
结局堪忧
Not for him.
对他来说不会
She may take all his money,
她或许会骗光他的钱
and he may be a naive idiot, but...
他或许天真如白♥痴♥
He'll always be hopeful,
但是他会一直满怀希望
so he'll always be happy.
所以他会一直幸福下去
You lost your mother.
你早年丧母
You euthanized your brother.
亲手给哥哥安乐死
You got the life expectancy of a pretty good Sitcom.
未来的生活注定是一出悲剧
If you can convince yourself
即便没有这些经历
that you'd be miserable no matter what
如果你还是确信
even without all that stuff,
自己命中注定会悲惨痛苦
then maybe you don't have to hate the universe
或许你就不必对全世界心怀怨恨
for dumping a giant turd on you.
不满自己命运多舛
Fatalism is your survival mechanism.
宿♥命♥论♥是你维持生存的方式
And you?
那你呢
Dumped by everyone you've ever loved.
被所有你爱的人抛弃
Rehab was a bust.
药瘾戒了又犯
Your leg feels like somebody took a giant bite out of it.
腿像是被人咬掉了一大块
We are who we are.
人是不会变的
Lotteries are stupid.
不要寄希望于突来的幸福
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表