I know I'm gonna regret doing this,
我知道我会后悔这么做的
but I'll ask anyway.
但我还是要问下
Is there anything I can do to help?
有什么我可以帮忙的吗
Although...
虽然
Great news!
好消息
You have an underlying neurological condition,
你患有某种神经系统疾病
which together with your heart--
再考虑到你的心脏问题
You said my heart was fine.
你说过我的心脏很好
Yeah, I also said I would get you your career back.
是的 我还说能让你重振雄风
But it doesn't seem to matter
但现在都无关紧要了
since you've so clearly been handed
因为很明显你自己
the golden spit bucket.
也准备洗手不干了
Sympathetic overdrive.
交感神经过度兴奋
It's a medical term.
是个医学术语
So is "great news."
"好消息"也是
Of course, if you prefer wallowing...
当然 你想要堕落的话
All you need is a chin.
咱俩好好谈谈就能解决了
And a heart, apparently.
显然 还要有颗心
Then you can go back to being the guy who won 20 of his first 20
你就又是那个开初二十连胜的选手
instead of the guy who lost 5 of his last 5.
而非终了五连败的人了
Although, technically,
不过 准确来说
I count the last one as a "no contest."
我觉得最后一次都算不上是拳击赛
And you save 50 bucks. I'm a doctor.
你就可以省五十美元了 我是医生
I don't tell a fat guy to lay off bacon for less than 300.
要想让我来看病 时薪不能小于三百
This is about dignity for both of us.
这事关乎我们两个人的尊严
Give me your arm.
把你手臂给我
Give me your arm.
把你手臂给我
What the hell?
怎么回事
Don't worry.
不要担心
It's just epinephrine.
肾上腺素而已
Ep--is it dangerous?
肾上 危险吗
In the wrong hands, very.
使用不当的话 是很危险
So...Yeah, sort of.
所以 是的 有点危险
This will only take a few seconds.
只要几秒钟就好
And... You are tachycardic.
你心动过速
Yo, are you psycho?
老兄 你疯了吗
We combine the increased heart rate with chest trauma
我应用一些小小的药物手段
by applying a little sweet science to the science.
重现比赛中出现的伴有胸痛的心动过速
Don't worry.
不要担心
I'll-- I'll explain more when you wake up.
我 等你醒后我会解释的
Now, the punch that supposedly knocked you out
现在 我这个老瘸子要挥出一拳
looked like it was thrown by an old cripple.
应该就可以把你打晕了
Kind of like this.
就像这样
Look, stop it.
听着 住手
Three...
三
Two, one.
二 一
Seem to be older and more crippled than I thought.
看来我刚才那拳太弱了点
Look, no. You're embarrassing me.
听着 住手 你让我很难堪
Doesn't make sense.
说不通啊
Maybe if I--
或许要是我
Look, get the hell out of my life, you lunatic.
别再出现在我眼前 你个疯子
She's in v-tach. BP's dropping.
她发生室性心动过速 血压在往下降
Whatever you're doing isn't working again.
不管你们采用了什么治疗 还是不管用
There's got to be some way to stop the seizures.
总得想办法让癫痫停下来吧
It's not a seizure. She's having a heart attack.
这并不是癫痫 她心脏病发了
No pulse. That's impossible!
没有脉搏 不可能
She runs marathons!
她都能跑马拉松
Charging to 200. Clear.
充电到200焦耳 离手
Still no pulse.
还是没有脉搏
Charging to 300.
充电到300焦耳
Why is this happening? Clear.
怎么会这样 离手
My theory is that he's only avoiding us
我的理论是他之所以躲着我们
because he really wants to avoid you.
是因为他不想见你
Ma nishtanah?
[逾越四问]
You made it through med school without ever attending a Seder?
你在医学院这么多年就没参加过逾越节吗
It means "Why is this night different
那句话的意思是 今晚和其它夜晚
from all other nights?"
有什么不同呢
I'm not sure it is.
我也不确定
But usually when push comes to shove, he shows up.
但一般事态严重时他都会出现
If the patient's still alive, then push hasn't met shove yet.
如果病人还活着 那事态还不够严重
Patient is hanging by a thread
病人已命悬一线
and we don't have a clue why.
我们确对病因毫无头绪
Then we have to assume he does
那我们只好假定豪斯胸有成竹
and she isn't.
而病人还能挺住
We could or we could assume that something
话虽如此 我们也可以认为
is seriously wrong with House
豪斯确实出了什么事
and try to do something about that.
并对此采取些行动
This way, even if we're wrong, nobody dies.
这样即使我们错了 也没人会死
House is fine.
豪斯没事
House is always fine.
豪斯总能照顾好自己
I'm expanding my theory.
我只是在阐述我的理论
He's avoiding you and you're avoiding him
他躲着你 你也躲着他
and this patient is gonna die.
而这个病人快要死了
Not if you do your job.
你要做好本职工作她就不会死
You're an idiot.
你真是个傻瓜
How did you get in here?
你怎么进来的
My boss has me break into places all the time.
我老板成天让我非法闯入各种地方
Pain has been getting worse.
疼痛越来越严重了
I figured if I upped the vicodin any more,
我发现如果我再加大维克丁的剂量
I'd end up back in a rubber room,
我又得回戒毒所里去了
so this seemed like the smarter choice.
因此这个选择看上去更明智
You're an idiot.
你真是个傻瓜
You drove all the way over here
你大老远开过来
to break in and call me an idiot?
闯进我家就为了叫我傻瓜吗
No, I drove all the way over here to tell you
不 我大老远开过来是为了告诉你
we're implanting an automated cardio-defibrillator,
我们要在病人体内放置自动心脏除颤仪
which won't actually do anything to help the patient
虽然不会对病人有任何帮助
except maybe give us enough time to come up with a guess
但至少能为我们继续猜测她的病因
as to what's actually wrong with her.
提供足够的时间
Oh, that makes more sense.
这听上去有道理多了
And I broke in here because Cuddy and Wilson
我之所以闯进来是因为卡迪和威尔森
both separately asked me to.
分别找到我 让我这么做的
Even more logical.
更有道理了
And that's not heroin,
这不是海♥洛♥因♥
which means you knew I was coming over here,
就是说你知道我会过来
and Cuddy and Wilson are right.
而卡迪和威尔森是对的
You're just playing a game.
你只是在耍我们
Throwing out a bone and watching us fight over it.
扔了块骨头想看我们如何你争我夺
There is another theory.
还有一个理论
Compound cs-804.
化合物CS-804
It's an experimental drug
是一种试验药物
that's supposed to regrow muscle.
理论上可以使肌肉再生
This experiment was done on rats.
这实验是在老鼠身上做的
It's groundbreaking. Huge success.
这药取得了突破性进展 是巨大的成功
In rats.
只是在老鼠上
Well, they got four legs.
它们还有四条腿呢
Think how fast it should work on one.
要是只有一条腿的话 岂不是更有效
You're an idiot.
你真是个傻瓜
We've got a problem.
出问题了
AICD not working?
除颤仪不工作了吗
If it's the defibrillator, I'd be looking elsewhere.
如果是那个问题 我会检查别的部位
Smells like bleeding.
闻上去像出血
Rectal?
直肠出血吗
And vaginal.
还有阴♥道♥出血
Is it possible something got perforated during surgery?
有没有可能是在手术过程中造成了穿孔
Is that an accusation?
你这是指责吗
Sounded like a question.
更像是提问
Just a straightforward inquiry
就是个简单的问题
that only someone with serious insecurities
只有心里有鬼的人
would take issue with.
才会有此疑问吧
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表