Okay, so in answering, I have to decide
好吧 要回答你这个问题
between the only two possibilities.
我只有两种选择
"No." And "Yes, we might have screwed something up,
"没有"以及"没错 我们可能搞砸了
but are intentionally hiding it
但却故意隐瞒事实
because we're incompetent and we're asses."
因为我们是不称职的混♥蛋♥"
Answer is "No."
我的答案是 没有
Glad we didn't shortchange that avenue.
我们的手术一切正常
It's a blood disorder.
可能是血液病
A coagulopathy. That's not a diagnosis.
凝血技能障碍 那不能作为诊断
That's like saying she has a runny nose.
那就跟说她在流鼻涕一样太笼统了
True, but not saying she has a runny nose
没错 但如果不擦鼻涕的话
risks getting snot all over us.
就会弄得到处都是 不可收拾
We can treat it. Cause could still be a toxin.
我们可着手治疗 病因可能还是中毒
She must have been exposed to who knows--
鬼知道她以前有什么毒物暴露史...
Past tense, which means she would have been better
那也是过去时 就是说她应该有所好转
now that she's not.
但实际没有
Same goes for House.
豪斯也一样
If this was about Cuddy,
如果这次是因为卡迪
he would have checked out weeks ago.
他几周前就该这样了
Something else is going on. Something new.
肯定发生了什么新的问题
That's an awfully simplistic approach to matters of the heart.
他这是感情问题处理不好的正常表现
House is rational. He prides himself--
豪斯是理智的 他很得意于此
No one is rational about emotion.
没人能理智地处理感情
That's why they're emotions.
这也是感情被称为感情的原因
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Me? I didn't say anything. Exactly.
我 我什么都没说 正是如此
You always have some opinion on these things,
对这类事你总有自己的见解
especially when it comes to House,
尤其是对豪斯
double especially when it comes to men and romance,
谈及男人加上感情 你更是如此
but suddenly you're keeping your mouth shut.
但突然间你却如此沉默
House can't help us.
豪斯帮不了我们
I respect his privacy, no matter how stupid and
无论有多蠢 我都尊重他的隐私
I'd appreciate it if you'd respect mine.
我希望你们也能尊重我的隐私
We need to treat the underlying condition.
我们需要对症下药才行
Could be cancer, sepsis, trauma,
可能是癌症 败血症 创伤
liver disease, hemorrhagic fever--
肝病 出血热
I'm gonna start treating the symptoms
我要去对症治疗了
while you finish listing the possible causes.
你就慢慢列出所有可能的病因吧
The rats are doing great.
老鼠的实验结果不错
"Great" is a little vague.
"不错"这说法有点含糊不清
Even better than the previous study.
比以前的研究成果要好
12% increase in strength,
力量加强了12%
22% in flexibility, and some improvement
灵活度增强了22%
in at least 60% of the subjects.
至少60%的实验鼠都有所改善
Have you done maximum tolerated dose studies?
你做最大耐药性的实验了吗
Not yet.
还没
But that's part of the beauty.
但这正是这种药物的美妙之处
Since the compound is easily excreted in urine,
这种化合物很容易从尿中排出
as long as they keep hydrated,
因此只要别让他们脱水
there's really no reason to expect any danger
理论上任何剂量都应该
at virtually any dose.
没什么危险
I mean, obviously you can't know for sure.
我的意思是 很明显谁也不敢打包票
But if it's worthy of the preface "obviously,"
但如果用上了"明显"这种词
then obviously it only needs to be explained to idiots.
那很明显 只要向傻瓜解释就行
Do I look like an idiot?
我像傻瓜吗
Sorry.
不好意思
Cranky.
我心情不好
What I meant to say was:
我的意思是说
Why don't scientists have groupies?
为什么科学家们没有粉丝团呢
'cause I'd do you right now if society wasn't telling me
如果没人告诉我你只是个拿薪水的呆子
that you're just an underpaid dork.
我一定会疯狂的崇拜你的
Thank you.
谢谢
You all right?
你还好吗
Leg hurts.
腿疼
Would you mind getting me a coffee?
你能给我拿杯咖啡吗
How does coffee help your leg?
咖啡能减缓你的腿部疼痛吗
It will prevent me from walking to get the coffee.
至少能让我免去拿咖啡的这段路
Right.
好吧
Page said she's now bleeding from her mouth.
呼叫上说她嘴里开始流血了
You start treatment?
你开始治疗了吗
I said I would.
我说过我会开始治疗
A "Yes" would have been fine.
直接回答"是"就可以了
Not asking the question would have been even better.
你别问这问题更好
Any breathing issues?
有呼吸问题吗
No, but--
没有 但是
I'm not sure it's internal.
我感觉不是腹部问题
If it's coming from both ends, it's internal.
如果是从两边开始 就是腹部问题
Her gums look like they were burned.
她的牙龈看起来像是被烫伤了
Experimental drugs?
你在用试验性药物吗
That's unfair.
你这么说不公平
Because at one point, even Vicodin was an experimental drug.
因为就算是维柯丁 也是试验性药物
I have to go.
我得走了
Well,unless you're going to do your job,
除非你要去上班
it can wait. I'm going to do my job.
其它的事可以等等 我是要去上班
I'll give you a lift.
那我开车送你去
I'll give you two minutes.
我就给你两分钟
But first, I'm gonna tell you that I'm off the drugs,
但是首先我要告诉你 我停用那种药了
and you'll feel silly
之后你会感觉你很傻
'cause you've got nothing to say for two minutes.
因为你不知道接下来两分钟你要说什么
Why are you off them?
你为什么停药了
Because they don't work.
因为它们不起作用
Why were you on them?
那你最初为什么开始用呢
Because they come in banana flavor.
因为那药是香蕉口味的
You know the answer.
你知道答案的
You think fixing your leg will fix your life.
你认为治好你的腿就能拯救你的生活
I think that my life will be somewhat better
我认为如果生活的一部分 尤其是
if part of my life, specifically my leg, is somewhat better.
我的腿好一些 我的生活就会好一些
You think all your problems are your leg.
你把你所有的问题都归结为你的腿
And you're here to tell me that no matter
你大老远过来 就是为了告诉我
how depressed I may be, it's not enough.
不管我的腿怎样 生活都会继续郁闷
I think you want everything
我认为你希望所有的东西
to be physical, tangible, simple.
都是有形的 简单的
You want unhappiness to have a cure.
希望有一剂能治疗不幸的良药
House, you obviously--
豪斯 你显然...
I hate that word.
我痛恨那个词
I have to go now.
现在我必须得走了
Actually, I don't,
事实上 并非必须
but it would be rude to walk out without saying anything.
但是如果一声不吭就离开很没礼貌
What about this?
这个怎么样
28-year-old woman presenting with burn-like wounds
28岁女性因念珠菌感染
in her mouth and esophagus from a candidiasis infection.
致口腔及食道多发性灼伤样创面
Interesting.
有意思
It would also be relevant if the woman had had seizures.
如果她也有癫痫症状才和咱们的病人相关
If the fungus had entered her bloodstream--
如果有真菌进入她的血流中...
We would have seen it in the blood work.
要是那样 我们会在血检中发现的
Acute myeloid leukemia
急性髓系白血病
can cause swelling in the gums.
会引起牙龈肿胀
Again, interesting but not relevant.
一样 很有意思但是不相关
Again, you're being an ass.
我也再说一次 你就是个混♥蛋♥
She doesn't have a history of blood diseases in her family,
她家族里没有血液病史
Her blood count's normal,
她的血细胞计数正常
and she hasn't been exposed to chemical toxins.
而且她没有接触过化学毒素
Not that we know of.
是没有就我们所知的毒素
She works most closely with is also her boyfriend.
她和她男朋友在一起工作
You don't think he would have told us
你觉得如果有化学药品打翻之类的事故
if there had been some sort of chemical spill or accident?
他会不告诉我们吗
There is one other cause of A.M.L..
还有一个因素会引起急性髓系白血病
Wait! Where are you taking her?
等等 你要带她去哪
We need to get her into an isolation room
我们应该把她带到隔离室
and prep for a hematopoietic stem cell transplant.
然后为造血干细胞移植手术做准备
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表