It won't work.
不会有用的
Now if you don't mind...
现在如果你不介意的话
Get this guy's approval to rip his heart open.
我就去要他关于引爆他心脏手术的许可了
We think you have a Bartonella infection,
我们认为你患有巴尔通体菌感染
which caused a mycotic aneurysm in your aortic wall.
导致你动脉壁上长了一个霉菌性动脉瘤
We need to find it,
我们得找到它
which means we need to blow up your heart.
也就是说我们得诱发你的主动脉破裂
And, yes, I'm as serious as a heart attack.
而且 是的 这千真万确
We're going to increase your blood pressure
我们准备提升你的血压
until the weak spot in your aortic wall explodes.
直到动脉壁的薄弱点爆开
Hopefully we'll be able to fix it
但愿我们能在你失血过多
before you bleed to death.
致死前及时缝好
Any questions?
还有疑问吗
Nope.
没有
Really?
真的吗
You don't even want to know
你都不想知道
if you'll be able to go back to bull riding?
是否还能做职业骑手吗
I assume no?
我猜不能了吧
I mean, you've already cracked open my skull,
我是说 你都给我开颅了
and now you're gonna blow up my heart.
现在又打算诱发我主动脉破裂
Thought you loved those eight seconds.
还以为你热爱制♥服♥斗牛呢
I do.
我是爱
And now you're telling me that I got to give them up.
而你现在告诉我 我得放弃它
I can always find something else to love.
我总能找到其它有爱的事情
House.
豪斯
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
You didn't expect me to say yes
你没指望我同意
to rupturing his aorta, did you?
你弄爆他的主动脉吧
Since I didn't ask,
我都没问
I wasn't expecting you to say anything at all.
自然指望你一言不发了
You have no reason to believe this will save his life.
你没理由相信这能救他的命
Really?
是吗
No reason? None at all?
没理由么 一点也没有
I'm just planning on cracking open his chest,
我就是胡乱给他开个胸
blowing up his heart, what, to pad his bill?
诱发他主动脉破裂 为加收医疗费么
Or you think that since you broke my heart
还是你觉得 因为你伤了我的心
I want to break his.
所以我就想折腾他的心
I don't know.
我不知道
I think maybe you're looking for something
我想也许你在找
that can excite you.
让你兴奋的东西
Fill a void.
填补空虚
And it's affecting your judgment.
这影响了你的判断
You're right. I am.
你说的对 是
My damaged, depressed, drug-addled judgment
我受伤 抑郁 嗨糊涂了的判断
is still better than yours
也比你
or any other doctor in this hospital,
抑或这医院任何医生的好
and my team is gonna do this procedure and save his life.
我的小队会如常手术 救他的命
So you can either have security arrest me and my team,
所以你要么找保安把我们抓走
or you can get the hell out of my way.
要么闪开 别挡我的路
And she caves.
这女人屈服了
Rib spreader in place.
开胸器已固定
Heart looks good.
心脏看起来没问题
The aorta's exposed.
主动脉可视
I take it you ratted me out to Cuddy.
是你给卡迪打的小报告吧
I think your judgment is compromised.
我觉得你不在状态
No, you don't.
好吧 不是你
Come on. I got a squash game at 2:00.
快点 我两点还要看壁球比赛呢
Let's give this cowboy a ride.
让牛仔小子一步到位吧
If I inject more,
如果我再注射
there won't be any room for the blood
身体其它部分
to go through the rest of his body.
将会供血不足
You're right.
你说的对
Let's make damn sure we don't damage his toes
诱发他主动脉破裂时
while we blow up his heart.
还他妈要确保他脚趾不受损
No bubbles, no bruising, no gaps.
没有气泡 裂伤或缺口出现
It's not working.
不管用
Yes, it is.
管用
I was wrong.
我错了
Not yet.
还没
Let's switch him over to bypass for the debridement.
进行搭桥清创
Come on. We don't have much time.
快点 没多少时间了
Slow the heart down so it doesn't...
降低心率 不然
Damn.
该死
We can't clamp the aorta at this pressure.
血压太高 不能夹住主动脉
Even if you can see through all the blood.
就算没这些血液阻碍视线也不行
Do it anyway.
快夹住
We need suction and more sponges.
快速抽吸 更多纱布
Leak is too fast.
流血太快
No, it's not. We can fix this.
不 还行 可以修复好
It worked.
成功了
House, it worked.
豪斯 成功了
I heard you.
听到了
I'm awake, so I guess it worked.
我既然能醒 那八成是手术成功了吧
As long as you don't get your heart rate too high.
只要你别让自己的心率过高
You, uh, probably shouldn't have sex for a while.
你 最好近期别有性行为
I'll keep that in mind.
我会记住的
Want to hang out, see your ranch sometime?
想找个时间一起逛逛你农场吗
That would probably be inappropriate,
可能有点不合适哈
'cause I'm your doctor and everything.
毕竟我是你医生什么的
Good luck with everything.
祝一切顺利
Double scotch. Doubled.
双人份苏格兰威士忌 双人份
Uh, blended? Single malt? Any preference?
兑和 单一纯麦 有个人偏好吗
No.
没
Yeah, sorry about the noise.
有点吵 不好意思
I guess, uh, their team won.
我猜是他们的队赢了
Although I got to tell you,
不过还是得和你说
sometimes I wish I could still act like that, you know?
有时 我也希望自己能那样
Just let loose.
纵情愉悦
Ah, I guess it's a little easier, though,
那样生活会轻松一点吧
when you got no troubles.
无忧无虑的
Parents still paying your bills.
爸妈买♥♥单
Got your whole life ahead of you.
还有大好人生在前头
No!
不
Cannonball!
青龙入海[抱膝跳水]
What the hell are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的在搞什么
What do you do when you win?
你们赢了之后怎么办
Party!
派对
What do you do when you lose?
你们输了之后怎么办
Party harder!
狂欢
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表