cracked sternum, broken nose,
胸骨骨折 鼻骨断裂
and partial hearing loss,
以及部分听力丧失一样麻烦
which can be explained by a bull jumping on him.
这些可能是由公牛在他身上踩踏所致
And a neurological disorder, low-grade fever,
但脑神经功能障碍 低烧
nausea, and peripheral muscle weakness that can't.
恶心 外周肌无力这些症状都无法解释
What if the hearing loss wasn't caused by the bull?
如果听力丧失不是公牛导致的呢
That's just when he noticed it?
他只是刚好在那时发现这点
Inner-ear pathology can affect the equilibrium
内耳病变会影响平衡
and cause disorientation,
并引起定向障碍
making it appear to be a neurological disorder.
从而表现为脑神经功能障碍
So how do we confirm?
我们怎么确诊呢
CT is just gonna show us the plate and screws
CT只会显示出板子和螺钉
holding his skull together.
支撑着的颅骨
We can do calorics and an ENG.
我们可以做前庭眼反射和眼球震颤电流描记测试
If he has inner-ear damage,
如果有内耳损伤
it'll affect his balance.
就会影响他的平衡
Sounds good. Go ahead.
听上去不错 去吧
Go ahead? Really?
去吧 不是吧
What if one of us disagrees?
如果我们中有人不同意呢
I happen to agree with Foreman.
我恰巧同意福曼
Go do it.
去做吧
You knew he was an addict before you got involved.
在确立关系之前你就知道他是个瘾君子
Didn't end the relationship...
我们的关系并非因为
You knew he was an ass...
你也知道他是个混♥蛋♥
I didn't end it...
我并非
You told him you did not want him to change.
你告诉他你不想他有所改变
And I was wrong.
我错了
You don't know that.
你怎么能确定
You thought you were gonna die.
你以为你要死了
Do you really think that was the right time
你真觉得那种时候
to make this kind of decision?
适合作出这种决定吗
No.
不
But I've thought about it.
但我想过了
A lot.
想了很多
And I haven't changed my mind.
我也没要改变主意
He thought you were gonna die.
他以为你要死了
Nobody knows the right way to react in that situation.
那种情况下是人都会无所适从
Just give him another chance.
再给他一次机会吧
He deserves it.
他应得的
I know.
我明白
But this isn't about what he deserves.
但这不是他应不应得的问题
When things go wrong,
当不好的事情发生时
I don't want to hope that I'm not alone.
我不想只是希望我不是独自一人
I want to know it.
我需要知道我并不孤单
With House...
和豪斯在一起
Every time I needed him to step up...
每当我需要他站出来时
He's just never gonna be that.
他就是做不到
It's not his fault. It's who he is.
这不是他的错 他就是这样的人
I should have known it.
我早该知道的
This is my fault.
这是我的错
Well, he's back on Vicodin.
他又开始吃维科丁了
So you might want to...
你也许会想要
keep an eye on his new patient.
注意下他的新病人
ENG was normal.
眼球震颤电流描记测试正常
Means his inner ear isn't...
就是说他的内耳没有...
Morons.
白♥痴♥们
It wasn't... Whoa. Wait a second.
不是... 等等
The acoustics in here are beautiful.
这里的音效太美妙了
Morons!
白♥痴♥们
You say it.
你说一次
Morons.
白♥痴♥们
Who was that?
那是谁
Something Carnell got me.
卡内尔给我找的
It wasn't that ridiculous of a theory.
那理论并非无稽之谈
Great theory.
理论很棒
It's a ridiculous test.
但测试方法太荒谬了
You can't give a standard balance test
你怎么能给骑牛冠军
to a champion bull rider.
进行标准的平衡测试
If you're gonna test Superman's strength,
如果你想测试超人的力量
you need a bigger barbell.
你就需要一个更大的杠铃
Find one, make him lift it,
找个方法 给他测下
then call me and tell me how high it got.
然后打电♥话♥告诉我结果如何
And tell Cuddy that spying is for cowards.
告诉卡迪偷听是懦夫的表现
Just keep me posted.
随时报告我进展
I will. I will.
会的 会的
You said my inner ear was fine.
你说过我的内耳没问题
Previous test was for regular people.
先前的测试是为普通人准备的
You were banged up pretty bad in the accident.
上次意外中你受伤严重
But given your athletic ability...
但考虑到你的运动能力
Wasn't no accident.
不是意外
That bull had malice and forethought.
那头牛是故意的 有阴谋的
Uh, you mean aforethought.
你的意思是有预谋的
Whatever. He was pissed.
随便吧 他被惹毛了
Can you blame him?
你怪他吗
Not at all.
当然不
If he don't do what he gets paid for,
如果他吃粮不干活
I don't get to do what I get paid for.
我就没活干拿不了钱
You ever think of getting paid
你就没想过
for doing something else?
要干点别的吗
You're running out of bones to break.
你已经快没骨头可断了
You ever think of doing something you don't love?
你会考虑做你不喜欢的事吗
It has its downside,
骑牛虽然有不好的一面
but everything does.
但哪件事不这样啊
There ain't nothing like those eight seconds.
没什么能比得上那八秒钟
Traveling around, getting to meet the fans,
旅行啦 和粉丝见面啦
that ain't so bad either, if you know what I mean.
那也很不错 如果你明白我的意思的话
All right, now what?
好了 现在要做什么
We're gonna start rocking the platform
我们会摇晃这个台子
and changing your visual field
并且改变你的视野
while you balance on just your right leg.
你只能用右脚来保持平衡
Here you go, Lane.
给 莱恩
I'm gonna start slow.
我会从低速开始的
If you start to experience
如果你感觉到
any nausea or disorientation,
恶心或者定向障碍
just let us know and we'll stop the test.
告诉我们 我们就停止测试
You got it.
明白
That is amazing.
这太棒了
We can stop.
我们可以停了
There's obviously nothing wrong
很明显他的内耳
with his inner ear.
没有任何问题
Now what?
现在呢
And I direct that question not to my boss,
我并非在问我的老板
but to anyone who has an answer.
而是在问任何知道答案的人
If it's not in his ear, it's got to be his brain.
如果问题不在他耳朵里 那就是他脑子
But if we can't get any images, then how do we...
但如果我们没办法成像 我们怎么
Looks like you guys got some rusty pipes.
看来你们这里的水管生锈了
This water's brown.
这水是棕色的
That's not from the pipes.
不是水管的问题
It's from your mouth.
是你的嘴
Can you pass me the, um...
能递给我
What took you so long?
怎么花了这么久
There's nothing wrong with his ears,
他的耳朵没问题
but he's got blood in his sputum.
但他的痰中带血
Doesn't answer the question.
你没回答我的问题
We weren't avoiding you.
我们不是为了避开你
It took us a little time to think up
我们花了一点时间来想
a diagnostic test no one's ever thought up before.
一种没人曾考虑过的诊断测试办法
Apology accepted.
我接受你们的道歉
It could be a tumor in a salivary gland.
可能是唾液腺里的肿瘤引起的
We should get a parotid biopsy.
我们应该做个腮腺活检
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表