She also admitted she tried to kill herself,
她还承认了她曾经自杀
but won't tell us why.
但是不告诉我们原因
House searched her home,
豪斯搜了她家
found she's been eating two cans of tuna a day for years.
发现她几年来每天都吃两盒金枪鱼罐头
Mercury poisoning?
汞中毒
Explains the seizures,
能够说明癫痫
hand and back pain,
背部和手疼
also the depression.
还有抑郁
Explains everything except the fact that it's not.
除了事实 说明了一切
We got her urine and blood samples back.
我们取回了她的尿样和血样
They're normal.
都是正常的
If it's low level,
如果低含量水平
it might not show up in a spot check.
抽查时就不会发现
We need to run continuous testing to find it.
我们需要继续测试找出病因
We can't. She wants a female doctor.
没办法了 她要求换成女医生
She only asked for a woman to waste time.
她要求女医生只是在浪费时间而已
She's cooperating just enough to get through the psych hold.
她配合我们只是想结束精神监控而已
Put some lipstick on Chase and start chelation therapy.
让奇斯涂上口红 开始螯合疗法
Confirm with another urine test.
确认另一次尿检
Okay.
好的
I'll go talk to Cuddy.
我和去卡迪谈谈
Maybe she'll let us borrow a dress, too.
也许她能再借我们一条裙子
This would be me ignoring you.
我就是我无视你的时候
What if we got arrested last night?
如果昨晚我们被逮捕了怎么办
And whatever happened to keeping
怎样才能让我们的
our professional and personal lives separate?
工作和生活分开呢
I'm not the one talking about our relationship at work.
我不是工作时间讨论我们私人关系的人
What's behind your back?
你背后藏着什么
Peace penguin.
和平企鹅
What room should I return it to?
我要把这还给哪个病房♥
243.
243号♥
I need some help with Alice Tanner.
爱丽丝·唐纳的事我需要你帮忙
She wants a vagina.
她需要借一个"女"医生
I'm pretty attached to mine.
我和我的女性特征紧密相连
I told you
两周之前
to hire a temporary replacement for thirteen two weeks ago.
我就告诉你找个人临时代替十三
I've been busy. Doing what?
我一直在忙 忙着干吗
You.
和你的事
So you'll talk her out of it?
那你来劝她别这样吗
You'll hire a woman doctor?
你雇不雇女医生
You think we just sit around talking sports
莫非你以为没有美妞在旁 我们就会
and belching and farting when the chicks aren't around?
无所事事 大侃体育 打嗝放屁了
By when?
时间期限
Next week.
下周前
Next week it is.
那就下周前
What makes you think it's mercury?
你们为什么认为是汞中毒
Your symptoms.
你的症状
Now I can perform the procedure yourself
如果你仍坚持要女医生
if you still prefer a woman doctor,
我可以为你治疗
but the team you have is our best.
但为你工作的团队是最棒的
That's an interesting perfume you're wearing.
你用的香水真有趣
It was a gift.
是礼物
From Dr. House?
豪斯医生送的
It was all over him last night.
昨晚他身上都是这个味道
If you'd prefer another female doctor,
如果你想换一位女性医生
I can arrange that as well.
我也可以安排
I also smelled it somewhere else more recently.
我刚刚还在其他人身上闻到过这个味道
Faint, but unmistakable.
很淡 但不会错认
You should have worn a different cardigan this morning, Christina.
克里斯蒂娜 你今早该换一件羊毛衫才是
Something you'd like to tell me, dear?
有什么事要告诉我吗 亲爱的
When I found you yesterday,
昨天发现你的时候
I thought I was too late.
我以为已经太迟了
I talked to them so I could help you get better.
我希望你好起来 所以跟他们谈了
I just don't want to see you suffer anymore.
我不想再看你受苦
That won't be a problem.
不会了
You're fired.
你被解雇了
This woman cares about you.
她关心你
If it weren't for her...
如果没有她
I wouldn't be here now, would I?
我活不到现在 是不是
I should have done it yesterday.
我昨天就该解雇她
I understand that you're in pain,
你正承受着痛苦 我明白
but lashing out isn't the answer.
但出语伤人不是解决之道
Treatment is.
治疗才是
I agree.
我同意
Send the men back.
把男医生换回来
At least they're not a bunch of dewy-eyed cry-babies.
至少他们不会天真兮兮 哭天抹泪
What's that?
拿的什么
It's the new Jack Cannon novel.
最新一本杰克·加农小说
Suggestions?
有建议吗
Yeah.
有
Stop.
放弃吧
It can't be done.
你这是行不通的
People wonder why you've never cured cancer.
难怪你从来没治愈过癌症
Did you get this before or after your date with Cuddy?
什么时候拿的 跟卡迪约会前还是约会后
Eh, probably would have been a wiser choice.
你或许还有一个更明智的时段可以选
This is actually good, House.
豪斯 这其实是好事
She's committing crimes.
她在违法
What does that tell you?
你有何见解
I'm a horrible influence.
近墨者黑 我害人不浅
True.
没错
A horrible influence she's reaching out to.
可她依然要接近你
She's looking for ways to connect.
她在寻求同你交流的途径
Sure, they're self-destructive, juvenile, and insane,
纯然是自虐 幼稚 疯狂的举动
But so are you.
可你也自虐 幼稚 疯狂
You do have something in common.
你们有了共同点
You're both trying to find things you have in common.
你们都在试图挖掘彼此的共通之处
And not finding them.
而且都没成功
You don't look so hot.
你看起来不太高兴
Want to talk about it?
想谈谈吗
Those days are over.
我们谈心的时光已经过去了
Who were you talking to?
你刚才在和谁说话
Myself.
我自己
If you're seeing things,
如果你有幻觉
It could be another symptom.
那可能是一种症状
It's not.
不是
It's only in my imagination.
只是我的想象而已
I make things up for a living.
我以虚构人物为生的
And talking to them?
还跟虚构人物讲话呢
It's a writer thing.
这是作家的通病
We're also good at reading people.
作家还善于识人
Like you, for instance.
比如说你
Recently divorced.
刚刚离婚
You slept with a girl last night.
昨晚和某女春宵一度
Her place, not yours.
在她家不在你家
You probably won't return her calls.
而你八成不会回她电♥话♥
That...
神了
How?
怎么看出来的
The tan line from your former wedding ring.
你手指上戴过婚戒 白印还在
You stink of smoke,
满身都是烟味
but no yellow on your fingers or teeth
但是牙齿和手指都没有变黄
means she's the smoker.
说明烟是她吸的
And you either didn't shower or change.
烟味说明你不是没洗澡就是没换衣服
Either way, her place.
不管哪样 都证明是她家
Do him.
看看他
We're wasting time,
我们正在浪费时间
which is her main goal here.
这才是她的目的
Need your arm for this.
伸胳膊
You remind me of my ex-husband.
你让我想起我前夫
A cute man, but problems in the bedroom department.
人不错 只是总是婚外恋
Not even close.
根本不挨边
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表