Then what was in my lungs?
那我肺里的是什么
Once they ruled out cancer,
排除癌症之后
I remembered that your mom was allergic to antibiotics.
我想起你妈抗生素过敏的事
So I had them test your blood,
就让他们给你验血
and your IgE levels were through the roof.
你的免疫球蛋白E都高到天上去了
Because the lung masses were an allergic reaction.
肺部团块是过敏反应
So now you're off the antibiotics,
所以你一经停用抗生素
your lungs should clear right up.
肺应该会很快好起来
I brought you something.
我给你带了东西
Say hello to your tumor.
来跟你的肿瘤打个招呼
Wait.
等下
There are so many things that I could be afraid of,
我心里有很多事足以令我恐慌
and most of the time,
多数时候
I manage to lock them up behind doors.
我能用重重屏障封住那些恐惧
But this happens
可是我这一病
all those doors just burst open.
所有屏障都崩坏了
You just figured something out
又突然找到
about your patient, didn't you?
诊断灵感了是不是
Go. Do what you do.
去吧 做你该做的
Take him off the meds.
给他停药
He's got a staph infection.
他是葡萄球菌感染
You treated him for staph three days ago.
三天前你们给他治疗过葡萄球菌感染
It didn't work.
没有作用
Bacteria already in his system responded.
他体内已有的细菌起了反应
Once a door's been busted open, more just keep coming.
一道屏障被击破 道道崩溃
Oh! He's talking about an abscess.
他说的是脓肿
I got that.
我听得懂
For the cheap seats,
对乘虚而入者而言
an abscess is a gooey little cream puff of infection.
脓肿就是感染的奶油泡芙
Probably burst when your little pride
很可能就是在你的傲慢和
and homicidal joy took a hard foul.
杀人乐趣爆发时崩溃的
It's good news.
这是好消息
If we can find the door.
前提是我们找到那道屏障
I think I know where it is.
我想我找到了
What if... these aren't from skateboarding?
如果这些伤不是玩滑板摔的呢
The kid has been blowing up PVC pipe bombs.
这孩子玩过PVC炸♥药♥管
If he got hit by shrapnel,
如果炸♥弹♥碎片击中他
the body walls off the foreign object,
身体会将异物包裹起来
which, because it's plastic,
因为这些异物是塑料材质
doesn't show up on imaging
造影显示不出来
and provides a perfect home for bacteria.
于是为细菌滋生提供了温床
Antibiotics attacked the infection,
抗生素攻击感染部位
causing pieces to break off.
炸♥弹♥碎片破裂开来
Some hit the liver.
其中一些袭击了肝脏
One lodged in his brain and dissolved
有一片停留在脑部
when Foreman touched it.
被福曼碰到的时候消解了
Once we drain the abscess and remove the shrapnel,
切开脓肿取出碎片
the antibiotics can do their job.
抗生素就会起作用
He'll be fine.
他会好起来的
Which just leaves... What are you gonna do now?
现在的问题只剩 你要怎么做呢
I put the rest of the soup in the freezer
余下的汤我放冰箱里了
so you'll have some for later.
留给你下顿吃
Thanks for everything. Yeah.
谢谢你照顾我 不客气
Here you go. I got it.
来 我能行
Are you gonna tell mom?
你会告诉咱妈吗
So she can show up here to take care of you
好让她赶来以她独特的方式照顾你
by harassing the housekeeper
把你的保姆骂得狗血淋头
and criticizing your bathrobe?
浴袍贬得一文不值
Yeah. I think I'm gonna wait a few years.
算了吧 我看还是过几年再说
Oh, and I moved your sleeping pills back
还有 安全起见
in the medicine cabinet because I just worry.
我把你的安♥眠♥药♥放回药橱里了
Rachel always calls them candy.
瑞秋总说药片是糖
You took vicodin.
你吃了维科丁
When you came to my hospital room that night,
那晚你来我病房♥的时候
you were stoned.
正飘飘然呢
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
How did I not know?
我怎么会不知道
How did I make myself forget for months
我怎么能自欺欺人数月之久
that you're an addict?
忘记你是瘾君子
My subconscious was trying to tell me
原来我的潜意识一直在试图提醒我
you could never get through this without drugs.
你不依靠药物是不可能挺得过这件事的
It was a one-time thing.
我只吃这一次
It's not about the pills, House.
豪斯 这与药物无关
It's about what they mean.
而是这背后的意义
I was scared because I thought
我当时很害怕
my girlfriend might die.
因为我以为我女朋友会死
No.
不
You don't take vicodin because you're scared.
你吃维科丁不是因为恐惧
You take it so you won't feel pain.
你吃维科丁是为了逃避痛苦
Everything you've ever done is to avoid pain...
你所做过的一切都是为了逃避痛苦
Drugs, sarcasm...
你依赖药物 愤世嫉俗
keeping everybody at arm's length
与所有人保持一臂之遥
so no one can hurt you.
因为这样就没人能伤到你
As opposed to everyone else in the world
与世界上其他人汲汲寻觅痛苦
who goes looking for pain like it's buried treasure?
如同寻宝形成鲜明对比吗
Pain happens when you care.
有爱即有忧
Y... you can't love someone
要爱一个人
without making yourself open to their problems, their fears.
就要会面对对方的烦恼和恐惧
And you're not willing to do that.
而这些正是你不愿意做的
I ca... I came to be with you.
我 我是去陪你的
But you weren't with me, not really.
可你没在我身边 那不是真实的你
I wanted to be.
我想陪你的
That's not enough.
只想是不够的
I can do better.
我可以改
I don't think you can.
我觉得你改不了
You'll choose yourself over everybody else
你会一而再再而三地
over and over again,
选择自己 舍弃他人
because that's just who you are.
因为你生而如此
I'm sorry.
对不起
No. No, no, no. Don't. Don't.
不 不不不 别这样 不要这样
I thought I could do this.
我以为我可以的
Don't. Please don't.
求你不要这样
Good-bye, House.
再见 豪斯
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表