La-dee-dah.
啦滴哒
Woodstock, baby.
Woodstock音乐节 宝贝
Is he stoned?
他醉了吗
No. We're pretty sure he's got--
不 我们很肯定他是
Oh, I'm sure you have an explanation,
我很肯定你们会解释
But I don't care.
可是我不在乎
See, you need to have a doctor on the premises
看 你们必须有神经外科医生在楼里
Who can actually do neurosurgery.
而且这人必须可以做神经外科手术
Tell the attending to divert all ambulances away
告诉护理转移所有的急救
And start calling other hospitals
并联♥系♥其他医院
And see who can take your stabilized ICU patients.
看哪家医院可以接手病情稳定的重病看护室的病人
Those departments are shutting down.
那些部门都要关闭
"Design" For five points. Got it.
设计这个词得五分 明白了
"Hear." Got it. Both versions.
听 明白 两个版本都有
"Love."
爱情
You didn't see love.
你没见到爱情
Wow. I didn't think you'd take
诶 我可不知道你会因我桌面游戏不好
My lack of board game skills so personally.
而判断我的态度
Why didn't you tell me you loved me?
你为什么不告诉我你爱我
Didn't a wise woman once say--
不是曾经有个睿智的女人说过
And by once, I mean two hours ago--
这个曾经指的是两个小时前
"Why do you have to analyze everything to death?
为什么你死都要要分♥析♥一切事情呢
Why can't this just be nice?"
为什么不能认为这就是好的呢
I told you I loved you.
我告诉过你我爱你
You didn't tell me you loved me back.
你没有回应我
You don't think that should give me cause for concern?
你不觉得我会担心吗
No. 'cause words don't matter.
不 因为语言并不重要
Actions matter.
重要的是行动
You're really gonna take a stand here.
你就这样执拗
You can't say nope.
你就不能说 不能
Why?
为什么
Because...
因为
I forgot to grab a "V."
我忘了拿一个V
Lobe.
耳垂
Gets you one point.
给你一分
One.
一分
Labs show he's negative for everything.
所有测试结果都是阴性
I'm guessing at least one of them is wrong.
我猜至少有一个是错的
Who cares? The R.R. And the ICU
谁在乎呢 急诊室和重症病房♥
Are half-empty and the place is crawling with suits.
都搬空了一半了 里面都是穿西装的人
It's over.
已经完了
You do know we still have a sick patient here.
你知道我们还有个病人在这儿
Right? He's the guy sitting
对吧 他就是那个在你后面坐着
Right behind you, taking off his clothes again.
随时有脱掉衣服的人
Uh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
呃 喂喂
Uh, why don't you just sit down
你为什么不坐下来
And take it easy?
冷静点
He should be coming down by now.
他现在本该恢复正常了
And yet...I'm not.
可是我没有
What if his behavior
要是他的行为
Isn't a side effect of the ondansetron?
并不是昂丹斯琼的副作用
What if it's a symptom? Thank you.
要是这是个症状 谢了
What causes delirium and nausea?
什么引起的精神错乱和恶心
He's been stuck here in the hospital a few days.
他被关在医院几天了
Nobody else is sick, so it can't be environmental.
没有其他人感染 所以不是环境毒素
Not exactly stuck. I snuck out.
并没有被困住 我偷偷溜走了
Freedom is my birthright.
自♥由♥是天生的权利
Where did you go?
你去哪儿了
The seafood festival at the convention center. We're screwed.
会展中心的海鲜节 我们惨了
Seafood festival has stuff from all around the world
海鲜节上有从全世界来的食物
In combinations nobody ever thought of.
还有各种想不到的食物组合
We could be here all year.
我们可以想一年
You had shrimp? Uhhuh.
吃过虾吗 有的
And crab? Lobster? Uhhuh.
蟹和龙虾呢 也有
Uh-huh. And...
还有呢
I ate whatever looked good.
什么看起来好吃我都有吃
Did you eat any roe?
有吃鱼子吗
Little tiny eggs? Yummy!
小小鱼子 好好吃
Toad eggs will cause nausea, and they can get you high.
蟾蜍子可以引起恶心 而且狂热
If I'm right, the antidote is fast-acting.
如果我没错 解毒剂是最快的
If we can get him to keep his clothes on long enough,
如果我们可以让他短时间内不脱衣服
He can pass as a functioning neurosurgeon.
他就可以作为一个神经外科医生通过测试
France.
法国
And not paris or the rivera,
不是巴黎或里韦拉
But there's this place in normandy.
可是这有个地方在诺曼底
It's on a... A tidal island.
在一个有潮汐的岛屿上
Everyone who's not staying in one of the small inns
那些不住在其中一个小旅店的人
Has to leave before the tide comes in.
必须在涨潮之前离开
You have this 900-year-old fortress all to yourself.
你就可以独自霸占这个九百年历史的堡垒
It's called...
它的名字叫做
Mont saint-michel?
圣米歇尔山
That's it. Have you been there?
就是它 你去过那里吗
Nope. But I got a pretty good idea what it looks like.
没有 可是我知道它什么样子
H-how did you know?
你怎么知道的
You used to have a picture of it as a screensaver.
你以前用来做屏保
That was years ago.
那是好几年之前了
I guess it's a memorable place.
我猜那是个值得纪念的地方
Now, unfortunately, we can't fly straight to normandy,
可惜我们现在不可以直接飞到诺曼底去
But the layover in london's only a couple of hours.
不过中途在伦敦转机不过几个小时
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
It's all there.
都在这里了
All you gotta do is click confirm,
你只要点击确认
And we're eating croissant
我们就可以去吃羊角面包了
and being insulted by stinky people
明天这个时候就能得到
this time tomorrow.
那些臭脾气的法国人无礼对待
Don't worry. I used Wilson's credit card.
别担心 我用的是威尔森的信♥用♥卡♥
I can't.
不行
I'm kidding.
开玩笑的
I used your credit card.
我用的是你的信♥用♥卡♥
House...
豪斯...
The hospital does not need your body.
医院不需要你人在
I do. So does my daughter.
可我需要 我女儿也需要我
Well, she can come too.
她也可以来
Or to grandmother's house she can go.
或者跑去外婆家呆两天
This is crazy.
这也太不切实际
So...you break off your engagement,
你可以解除婚约
but you won't adjust your schedule.
却不能调整一下行程吗
I can't.
不行
Not...tomorrow.
至少明天不行
But...two weekends from now.
但半个月后应该
If Rachel's gonna stay with my mom,
如果蕾切尔要和我母亲呆在一起
I'm gonna need a little bit of prep time.
我还需要准备一段时间
Okay.
好吧
What if it doesn't work?
要是这药不管用
What if I stay this way forever?
我的下半辈子会不会都这样
The antidote works quickly. If we're right,
解毒剂效用很快 如果我们是对的
you should be back to your old self in no time.
你很快就会变回原来的你
My old self was boring.
原来的我很无聊
Can't we keep the new self?
难道就不能保持现在的我
Just lay down, and stop unbuttoning.
躺好 别解扣子
I'm sorry that I read your note
我很抱歉看了你的字条
and looked in your locker.
翻了你的衣柜
You get used to that kind of thing around here.
时间长就会习惯的
Do you have anyone going with you to Rome?
有人陪你一起去罗马
Is that your passive-aggressive way
你是在拐着弯的问我
of asking me if I'm seeing somebody else?
有没有交往对象
I hope you are.
我希望你有
I mean...I hope you have someone with you.
我的意思是希望能有个人陪着你
If I'm scared about this,
连我都很怕
I can't imagine how you must feel.
我不敢想象你现在的感觉
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表