Could mimic fixed and dilated without the brain death...
可能造成类似瞳孔静止扩张却不会脑死亡
Except he'll just get better on his own,
但他只能自己好起来
so why would you take this case?
那我们为什么要接这病例
Because House doesn't care about the treatment
因为豪斯不关心治疗方法
as long as the case is interesting.
只要这病例有趣
I'll do a blood draw
我抽点血
and put glutethimide on the tox screen.
然后把苯乙哌啶酮加入到毒素检测当中
Really?
真的吗
You thought that case was interesting?
你觉得那病例有意思吗
Oh, guess we're still on Arlene.
看来我们其实没下岗
Aren't there other ways of keeping Masters occupied?
还有其它方法能让马斯特斯别挡道吗
Not according to my sexual harassment seminar.
我的性骚扰学会表示无能为力
Maybe it's not hypochondria.
也许不是多疑病
She said she gets a lot of rashes.
她说她常起疹子
Add the fever--
加上发烧
Sounds like autoimmune, S.L.E.
听上去像免疫病 系统性红斑狼疮症
Congratulations, you can think exactly like
恭喜恭喜 你终于学会像半瓶醋直晃荡的
a semi-competent internist.
内科医生那样诊断病人
Kaufman's starting her on prednisone.
考夫曼正要开始给她用强的松
But the heart problems were first.
但她最先出现的是心脏问题
Endocarditis.
会不会是心内膜炎
With no murmurs?
听诊时没有杂音吗
It's usually a late sign.
通常晚期才会出现杂音
Echo showed pristine valves.
心脏超声显示瓣膜完全正常
Below the resolving threshold.
只能说明其异常程度不高于仪器分辨率
Kaufman's prednisone
考夫曼用强的松治疗
will suppress her immune system--could kill her.
将抑制她的免疫系统 她也许会有生命危险
You got to tell him it's endocarditis.
你得告诉他有可能是心内膜炎
Check the wiretap.
去听听窃听器就知道了
His I.D. guy's been putting the same argument to him.
给他设计智力的家伙一直在跟他理论呢
He can't convince him. You think I got a better shot?
如果他说服不了他 你觉得我有可能吗
So what do we do?
那我们怎么办
We switch her meds.
我们给她换药
We get a solution of broad-spectrum antibiotics,
去找点广谱抗生素的溶液
stick it in an I.V. bag marked for prednisone.
注射到一个标着"强的松"的输液袋里
Kaufman can only be there a few times a day.
考夫曼一天也去不了几次
Tell Arlene you're from the pharmacy, switch 'em out.
告诉艾琳你是药剂科的 直接把药换了
This is nuts. This is way too complicated.
你疯了吗 把事情搞得太复杂了
It's hanging an I.V. Bag!
只是挂一袋点滴而以
If the attending doesn't know what she's on,
如果主治医生不知道给她用的是什么药
the risk of drug reaction--
出现用药反应的风险
What risk? We know how he's treating her.
哪有什么风险 我们知道他下的所有处方
We bugged the room.
我们连窃听器都装了
This is not about information!
这不仅仅涉及能不能掌握信息
We're talking ethical and legal violations
我们要做的事情违反医德 违反法律
on a scale that should make even you puke!
如此严重的错误 连你都应该觉得恶心
She's dying!
她要死了
That doesn't mean we should all go to jail to save her!
那我们也不能为了救她统统进监狱
You're losing control because...
你现在情绪失控
this is your girlfriend's mom.
因为病人是你丈母娘
You gonna run this by Cuddy?
你要跟卡迪商量一下吗
No.
不
She said to keep her out of it.
她说了不要牵扯到她
Do what we need to do.
该怎么办就直接去办
Look, I know what I'm suggesting
我知道我要你们去干的事情
is completely screwed up.
完完全全不靠谱
That's because this situation
这也是因为出现了现在这种
is completely screwed up.
彻底不靠谱的情况
Do it, or you're fired.
要么干 要么卷铺盖走人
We stick together, he can't fire all three of us.
我们团结一致 他总不能解雇我们所有人
Give me a prescription pad.
给我一本处方笺
Why are you doing this?
你要那东西干什么
Because I think it's endocarditis,
因为我觉得她得了心内膜炎
and I think the prednisone will kill her.
而且我认为强的松会置她于死地
Now, I forgot my prescription pad.
我忘带我自己的处方笺了
Am I a horrible person?
我是不是人品有问题
I used to win awards for volunteer work.
我曾经因为义务参加志愿者活动而获奖
I went to Guatemala and fixed cleft palates.
我曾经去危地马拉做腭裂修补手术
Now we're sitting back letting Chase do our dirty work.
可现在我们却躲在这儿 让奇斯承担风险
We're doing the right thing--
我们选择不参与其中
stay out of it. I don't know.
是对的 我分不清对错
I don't know about anything anymore.
我好像对任何事情都无法分清对错
Then this thing with the kid, Rachel's brother--
但现在那个小孩的事 瑞秋她兄弟
Stay out of that too.
那件事情你也别参和
A, radiologists experts,
首先 放射科医生说没有出血
unlike you, said no bleed.
人家是专家 跟你不同
B, you yourself said it's probably not.
第二 你自己也不能断定
C, you've got no doctor-patient relationship.
第三 你不是那个小孩子的医生
D, you'll lose your consulting job.
第四 你会丢掉这份当顾问的工作
E, your ex will kill you.
第五 你前妻会杀了你
F, I'm running out of alphabet here.
第六 我快数不过来了
You do it?
你干好了
Had the bag, walking towards the room,
我正拿着输液袋往病房♥走
and Cuddy's sister says, "Hey, Dr. Chase."
卡迪妹妹跟我打招呼 "奇斯医生你好"
I met her at that charity event last year.
去年的一次慈善活动上我见过她
One of you two has got to do this.
这事只能你们两个去干了
I met Arlene at the same benefit.
那次我也在
Conveniently.
这借口真不错
Come on, don't ask me.
省省吧 别指望我
I don't even know if I believe it's endo--
我都不知道我自己怎么想的 是不是
Damn it. It's Rachel's brother.
该死 是瑞秋的兄弟
He wants me to check out some new case.
有个新案子 他想让我帮忙看看
Conveniently.
这借口也很不错呀
It's a tryout. I need this job.
这是次试用机会 我需要这份工作
I got to do this.
我必须得去
So you're just gonna ditch us, run off,
你打算撇下我们不管 临阵脱逃
and work on some other case?
去研究你那个案子
Are you Timothy's mom?
你是帝莫西的妈妈吧
Yeah. My name is Christopher Taub.
是呀 我叫克里斯托弗·陶博
I'm a doctor at Princeton Plainsboro.
我是普林斯顿普雷斯波罗医院的医生
I saw your son's file.
我看过你儿子的病志
I think he might have a very small bleed in his brain.
我觉得他可能有一处小范围的脑出血
Wait, you-- you saw his file?
等等 你说你看过他的病志
H-how do you even know who we are? I never--
你怎么能知道我们的情况 我从没
Your son could die of a brain hemorrhage.
你儿子有可能因脑出血而死去
He needs a cerebral angiogram today.
今天他得去做个脑血管造影检查
Get in your car and meet me at the hospital.
立即开车带他去医院 我在那儿等你
Timothy, we're gonna go see the doctor.
帝莫西 我们得去趟医院
Another pop quiz.
一道脑筋急转弯
How many idiot doctors does it take to switch an I.V.?
换一袋点滴需要几个愚蠢的医生才能完成
The longer we wait,
我们等的时间越长
the more the prednisone is gonna kill her immune system.
强的松抑制她免疫系统的时间也就越长
Forget playing pharmacist.
现在也别装什么药剂师了
Mom naps every afternoon.
丈母娘每天下午都要睡觉
Wait by the room.
在病房♥门口等着
When she falls asleep, get the sister out somehow.
等她睡着 想办法把妹妹支开
Hi, Dr. Cuddy, is now a good time to talk?
卡迪医生你好 有时间吗 我想跟你谈谈
Not really.
我忙着呢
So, um, you know how you had us consulting
你还记得你之前找我们去会诊
and then stopped having us consult?
然后又禁止我们继续参诊的事吧
Why are you still here?
你怎么还没走
Um, well, I think the stopping
我感觉你的禁令
might have stopped.
似乎不起作用了
House put me on this weird case
豪斯让我负责一个奇怪的病例
where there's no treatment--
可已没有可用的治疗了
I think maybe to distract me.
我觉得他是在分散我的注意力
Uh, and they've been acting odd.
而且他们最近行动很诡秘
I'll look into it.
我会去调查一下
Thank you for coming to me.
谢谢你来告诉我
Because I'm--I'm worried that he's switching
我来是因为我担心他打算
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表