Got into the drill instructor's
由教官脚上的擦伤伤口
through some abrasions on his feet.
也进入了他的血液里
Good idea.
有道理
Give 'em both the antitoxin.
给他俩都用上解毒剂
I saw my chance to get out of here.
我瞧见了逃离这里的机会
I had to take it.
我得把握住机会
Don't make excuses.
不要找借口
You tried to steal from me.
你偷了我的车钥匙
All these kids are manipulators.
我告诉过你这帮孩子就这样
You can't let your guard down.
绝对不能掉以轻心
What do you mean "All these kids"?
你说"这帮孩子"是什么意思
Don't lump me in with the losers at that camp.
别把我和训练营里的那帮烂人混为一谈
Seems like you belong there.
我看你和那里挺配的
It may be your only chance.
这说不定是你唯一的出路
Look, I've screwed up,
听着 我是犯过错
but I've never been in trouble with the law.
但我还没犯过法
You said you were in for shoplifting.
你说你是因商店行窃而入训练营的
Store owner caught me
店主在我
trying to boost some chips and stuff.
顺手牵零食时逮到了我
Called my DCS caseworker.
报告给了管理我的社工
I thought all the kids were there under court order.
我还以为营员都是因法♥院♥判决而入营的
That's usually how it works.
一般而言是这样的
So why is he different?
为何他不一样呢
Why would I take a naked picture of you?
我为何要照一张你的裸照呢
You're cute, but you're not that cute.
你是很有魅力 不过还没那么大魅力
Now please go.
现在请你离开
You're the only one left. You're pissed off.
你是剩下唯一的嫌疑人了 我把你惹毛了
I'm pissed off because you're in my apartment,
我是很生气 因为你正在我的公♥寓♥里
and my boyfriend might be here any minute.
而我的男友很可能马上就过来了
Boyfriend.
男友
Last thing I want to do is publicize that I cheated on him
我最不想做的事就是让他发现我出轨
so why would I prank you?
所以我为何要让你出丑
And where was this boyfriend at the wedding?
可婚礼那天你男友哪去了
Out of town. Conveniently.
出城了 真是便宜男友
It's from my sister's birthday last month.
这是上个月我姐姐生日会上的照片
And before you suggest he's my brother,
在你狡辩他是我哥哥之前
note how I'm kissing him.
仔细看看 我和他是在热吻
You used me, I used you. It was a mistake.
我们互惠互利 那是个错误
Now I just want to forget about it.
而我现在只想忘记过去
I just got off the phone with Landon's DCS caseworker.
我刚刚和兰德勒的社工通了电♥话♥
You were right.
你说的对
I'm not what made my argument compelling.
我的劝说本身并没让他信服
Where are we going?
这是要去哪里
To give your bladder an antibiotic wash
给你的膀胱做次杀菌浴
to protect against infection.
防止感染
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Dr. House.
我是豪斯医生
And that boy is the spitting image of his mother.
那男孩和他妈妈简直是一个模子印出来的
Of course, I've never seen her,
当然 我从来没见过她本人
but his care worker told my lackey
但分管他的社工告诉我的手下
that you paid his enrolment fee at the camp.
说是你替他付了参加训练营的费用
That could mean that you're a family friend,
这意味着你可能是他家人的朋友
but then, why hide it?
但若是这样 你何必匿名呢
The only person who'd want to hide it...
而唯一一个想要隐瞒的人...
is his deadbeat dad,
就是他不负责任的父亲
who has decided not to be a deadbeat anymore.
而这个父亲决定要承担起父亲的职责
Please, don't tell him.
求求你 不要告诉他
We spend days looking for a link between them,
我们费了好几天 找他俩之间的关系
and he doesn't tell us the kid is his son.
而他却不告诉我们这孩子是他的儿子
We were looking for exposures.
我们一直在找共同的暴露源
He didn't think it was medically relevant.
他觉得这事和治疗没有关系
Soon, he won't have to worry about his kidding finding out.
不久后 他也不用担心儿子发现真♥相♥了
Being dead makes keeping secrets much easier.
死了后 秘密就永远是秘密了
Neither one was responding to botulism treatment,
肉毒素治疗对他们都不起作用
And the boy started having seizures.
男孩已经开始出现痉挛了
And Driscoll might have been right
德里斯科尔也许是对的
that their biological relationship doesn't matter.
他们的父子关系是无关的
Genetic illness emerges when people are the same age,
遗传性疾病会在同一年龄段暴发
not during the same week.
但不会在同一周
Unless there's a trigger.
除非是由某种东西触发的
Genetic conditions can be set off
环境因素可能
by things in the surroundings,
会抵消遗传因素
and these two obviously share surroundings.
而明显地 这两人生活环境相同
That's a relatively rare phenomenon.
这种现象很罕见
Which is our specialty, I know.
不过这正是我们的专长
Our patients are related. That can't be a coincidence.
我们的病人是亲属 不可能是巧合
I just had an idea.
我刚才灵光一闪
Relevant to our case?
和我们的病例有关系吗
No.
没有
Sit.
老实坐下
Wegener's can be brought on by exposure to heavy metals.
暴露于重金属可能会引起韦格纳肉芽肿
Did you see anything at the camp?
你们在营地发现什么没
Near the isolation hut,
在隔离房♥附近
there were some old generator batteries.
有废旧的发电机电池
Could have leaked into the soil?
会不会泄漏到了土壤中
Seems like someone else in the camp
但那样营地里的其他人
would have had lead poisoning.
也会铅中毒
You got anything better?
你有更好的解释吗
Treat with cyclophosphamide.
用环磷酰胺治疗
Go find your bliss.
你去找你的灵光吧
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a play date.
现在我要先离开了 我还有个约会
Why didn't you step forward when his mom died?
他妈妈去世时 你为何没站出来
I found out she'd passed months later.
我在她去世几个月后才知道
By then, Landon was already in the foster system.
而那时 兰德勒已经被纳入领养系统了
I was figuring out a way to approach him
他出岔子时
when he got into trouble,
我正在想怎样才能进入他的生活
so I brought him to the camp.
所以我就把他带入训练营
You need to tell him.
你要告诉他真♥相♥
I can't. Not now.
我做不到 至少现在不行
If I die, the only thing I'll ever be to him
如果我死了 我留给他的唯一印象
is the hardass who made him run obstacle courses.
就是那个强迫他训练的混♥蛋♥教练
You'll apologize to me for something done
你为了自己精神不受控状态下的行为
in a psychotic state,
都会向我道歉
but you won't own up to being his father.
怎么就不敢站出来 做个像样的父亲呢
What happened to
不是说
"Actions have consequences, a man accepts them"?
"男子汉要勇于承担责任"吗
I'm in his life,
我已经在他的生命中了
and I am working to get him on the right path.
也正努力让他走上正途
He doesn't need a drill instructor.
他需要的并不是位教官
He needs a dad.
而是位父亲
It's so sweet of you coming to this.
你能来真的很贴心
Just trying to be supportive.
这不是为了支持你嘛
I've heard that's what boyfriends do.
听说这是男朋友的职责
Hi, honey. Hi. Did you have fun?
嗨 宝贝 玩的开心吗
Rachel had a great time. Played with everything.
瑞秋玩的很开心 什么都会玩
She's a very clever girl.
真是个聪明的小姑娘
I'm sorry to ask this, but we've had some problems
我抱歉要问些问题 有些家长
with parents coaching kids.
会提前教孩子玩玩具
Rachel caught onto our toys unusually quickly,
瑞秋异常快地学会了我们的玩具
And she even knew the game was called
她甚至知道游戏叫做
"Feed the monkey."
"喂猴子"
Uh, well, as eager as I am to have her go here,
虽然我很想让孩子来这儿上学
I promise you I would never do that.
我保证我绝对不会这么做
Hey, Rachel.
瑞秋
Have you ever played "Feed the monkey" before?
你以前玩过"喂猴子"这个游戏吗
No, mama.
没有 妈妈
She seemed so dumb.
她看起来那么傻
But when the pressure was on,
但有压力时
she knew what had to be done,
她很清楚地知道该怎么做
and she did it.
做得还挺好
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表