some idiot decided to hold his breath.
屏住呼吸
He passes out, and before I know it,
就昏了过去 而且很快
the place is a perfect storm of mass hysteria...
那里便成了集体癔症发作的好地方
Although it worked out just as well.
但这计划还是很成功
They're morons.
他们都是傻子
Agreed.
同意
No, not the patients, the kids.
不 我说的不是病人 是那些小孩
It doesn't matter how you stole it.
你怎么偷的根本无关紧要
What matters is why.
重要的是为什么
You know, you're starting to remind me of someone.
知道吗 你让我想起了一个人
I didn't ask how you stole it. I asked why.
我没问你怎么偷的 我问你为什么要偷
Isn't it obvious?
还不够明显吗
You think you can tell why she's mad
你觉得你看了她的预算表
by reading budget spreadsheets
还有每日行程
and per diem schedules?
就能知道她为什么生气了吗
I know why she's mad.
我知道她为什么生气
What I need to know is how to make her un-mad.
我需要知道的是怎样才能让她不生气
And step one is gaining access
第一步就是
to the journal on her laptop,
看她电脑里的日记
where she records her innermost thoughts...
那记录着她最内心的想法
Instead of just watching porn with me.
而不只是和我一起看毛♥片♥时的想法
Oh, grow up.
行了 成年人
If porn was bad, why would there be so many nuns in it?
如果毛♥片♥很糟糕 那里边怎么有那么多修女
Why is she mad?
她为什么生气
I was myself,
因为我是我
which, by the way,
顺便说一句
she's supposed to love unconditionally.
她应该无条件地爱我的全部
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
We had a great weekend.
我们过了个不错的周末
Went to a Blues club,
去了家蓝调俱乐部
we watched Cinderfella on DVD.
用影碟机看了《煤炭工狂想曲》
And?
还有呢
It doesn't matter.
这不是重点
She's being unreasonable, and I have to fix it.
她无理取闹 我得想办法解决
I need to know what's really important to her.
我需要知道什么对她很重要
I need something big. Because?
一些重要的事情 因为
We're past that.
我们跳过吧
Have you tried childhood pet names?
你试过她童年时期宠物的名字没有
I don't know her pets.
我又不认识她的宠物
She's never mentioned a pet?
她从来没提过她的宠物吗
Well, yeah, but I wasn't listening.
好吧 提过 但我左耳进右耳就出了
She's not mad
她生气又不是
because I don't remember a dead dog's name.
因为我不记得一条死狗的名字
Her first dog was Ronaldo.
她第一只狗叫罗纳尔多
Is that R-o or R-e-y?
是R-o还是R-e-y
I didn't ask. Try both.
我没问 俩都试试
Just got a case from the E.R.
刚从急诊室接到个病例
Rutgers student came in
罗斯格的学生
with what looked like acute bronchitis.
有类似急性支气管炎的病症
But there's nothing in his blood or sputum cultures.
但他的血液和痰培养里什么都没发现
Don't you think it's time you people
你不觉得是时候你们黑人
stop looking to the white man to solve all your problems?
停止指望白人替你们解决所有难题了吗
His O-2 sats are in the toilet.
他的血饱和氧量太低了
If we don't figure out what's attacking his--
要是再找不出是什么攻击他的
So figure it out!
那就去找出来
I'm busy.
我忙着呢
That can't be true.
这肯定不可能
Why not?
为嘛
'Cause if he was dying-- I mean, you're a doctor.
因为如果他真快死了 你可是个医生
Patients die every day.
每天都有病人死
Not all of them are interesting.
不是每个病例都有意思
You still haven't answered either question.
两个问题你还是一个都没有回答
She was mad because she's genetically programmed
她生气是因为她的基因决定了
to make a big deal out of every little thing.
她会小题大做每件小事
So she's mad 'cause she's a girl.
所以她生气是因为她是个女的
And now she's mad because she's programmed
现在她生气了是因为她的基因决定了
to make a big deal out of every little thing.
她也会小题大做每件小事
Actually, she's not like that.
其实 她不是那样的
Why are you sticking up for her?
你为啥还替她说话
She says you're a pathetic jerk and she hates you.
她说你是个可悲的混♥蛋♥而且还讨厌你
That was a long time ago.
那是很久以前了
It was two days ago.
是两天前
And it wasn't even true then.
而且她那时候说的又不是真心话
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because I know how you think.
因为我知道你心里的想法
Really?
真的吗
Really.
真的
Really?
真的吗
Uh, and no peck on the cheek.
亲脸可不算
It has to be on the lips.
必须得亲嘴
Winning a bet to force her to kiss you
赌赢了好让她亲你
actually cuts against your theory
这其实违背了你自己关于
that you know how she thinks.
你知道她咋想的理论
I wasn't forcing her to do anything
我没有逼她做任何
that she didn't want to do.
她不愿做的事
You're hoping for a career in the NBA or the NFL?
你将来是想去NBA还是NFL发展
The bet let her do what she wanted to do
那个赌只是让她做了她想做的
while still being able to act like she didn't,
同时又能装作很不乐意的样子
so her friends wouldn't get all, like,
所以她的朋友才不会 像是
calling her a slut or something.
叫她荡♥妇♥什么的
Not that it's slutty or anything.
再说这也没什么荡不荡的
It's just a kiss.
就是个吻而已
Not even close to true.
完全是胡扯
I just couldn't believe I'd lose.
我只是不相信我会输
Ah, now we're getting somewhere.
现在我们有点眉目了
No, we're not.
不 我们没有
Oh, I thought we were.
我以为我们有点了呢
No, you thought we weren't,
不 你知道我们没有头绪
and that's exactly what you want,
这就是你的目的
because you don't want to tell us why was she mad at you!
因为你不愿意告诉我们她为什么生你的气
You tell us you don't want to do your job
你说你连自己的工作都不想做
because you're too busy trying to break
就是因为忙着黑进
into your girlfriend's laptop to figure out a way
你女朋友的电脑好找到个法子
to make her not mad at you.
让她不生你的气了
But you don't tell us
但你却不肯告诉我们
why she was mad at you.
她到底为什么生你的气
It's stupid.
那太蠢了
Talk.
说
I'm out of here.
我走了
Unless...
除非
Rachel's gonna be up soon.
瑞秋马上就该醒了
Well, you never know.
你怎么知道呢
Yes, I do.
我就是知道
Can you take the garbage out before you go?
走之前把垃圾带出去好吗
Uh, I-I-I would, but...
我倒是想啊 但是
Oh, come on.
拜托
It's not a lot.
又不是很多
Pain's always worst first thing in the morning.
早上腿总是很疼嘛
Mommy!
妈咪
You used her toothbrush?
你用了她的牙刷
That's so gross.
这也太恶心了
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了的
It's not like she had a problem
前一晚互换口水的时候
swapping spit the night before.
也没见她有什么意见
Well, maybe it's not the swapping spit that bothers her,
也许她在乎的不是牙刷上有你的口水
but the fact that you don't listen to her.
而是你根本不在意她说过的话
Had she warned you not to do it?
她跟你说过别这样做吗
Oh, I listen to her.
我在意她说的话
But you just said before that you didn't.
可你刚刚才说你不在意
No, I said I didn't remember what she said.
不 我说的是我不记得她说什么了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表