Excuse me, waitress?
打扰一下 服务生
I'm afraid the teriyaki chicken's no longer on the menu.
抱歉我们不再提供照烧鸡了
Oh, I'm sorry.
不好意思
That's what you had last time.
你上次点的是那个
We've never been here before.
我们从没来过这
I definitely remember you.
我确实记得你
No, we never get up north.
不 我们从没来过北边
We're just up to see a friend of ours
我们只是来看一个
who moved here last summer.
去年搬到这里的朋友
Your hair was lighter. You had little round glasses.
那时你头发颜色更浅 还带着圆框眼镜
Sounds like you.
听上去像你
Henry, don't play along.
亨利 别听她的
It's a gimmick, for tips.
她就是想骗点小费
Could we get some water?
能给我们来杯水吗
It was last August. Saturday, the 14th.
那是去年八月 十四号♥ 星期六
You were wearing a blue dress with polka dots.
你穿着蓝底白点的裙子
Your eyes were puffy,
眼睛红肿
like you'd been crying.
好像刚哭过
The 14th is Darren's birthday.
十四号♥是达伦的生日
He said he had to cancel his party
他说他不得不取消生日聚会
'cause his old girlfriend showed up.
因为他的前女友来了
They got into a huge fight.
他们大吵了一架
Henry... I knew it. Damn it.
亨利... 我就知道 该死的
Ever since that ski trip when the two of you disappeared.
从那次滑雪你俩无故消失时我就该知道的
I'll go...get your water.
我这就去 给你们倒水
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I can't move my legs!
我的腿不能动了
Picture a door.
想象一扇门
Unlocked with the key of the mind.
用思维之钥将其打开
Two medical cases, both more fascinating than the last.
两个病例 都比上次那个有趣的多
That actually makes no logical sense.
这一点逻辑都没有
This is not a door to logical sense.
那扇门不通向逻辑之路
Also, shut up.
还有 闭嘴
Case number one.
一号♥病例
33-year-old woman
33岁 女性
Named...
名字是...
Something I can't remember.
我忘了
You'll see the irony in a second.
你们一会就会发现讽刺之处了
Presenting with temporary paralysis,
症状表现为暂时性瘫痪
high CK levels,
肌酸激酶水平过高
and a perfect memory.
以及完美的记忆力
How perfect is perfect?
多完美算完美
Perfectly perfect.
完美无缺
Hyperthymesia.
超忆症
Complete recall of every moment of every day
她能回忆起自青春期以来的
since puberty.
所有时刻
All 7,600,049 of them.
全部760049分钟
It's cool, huh?
很酷 是吧
One of only a handful of recorded cases.
这是为数不多的记录在案的超忆病例之一
So we have two symptoms:
我们知道两个症状
Temporary leg paralysis and elevated CK.
暂时性腿部瘫痪以及肌酸激酶水平过高
Obviously you're not suffering from the same condition
看来你不是来自她的"超强记忆力星球"
'cause you've already forgotten my dramatic voiceover.
因为你已然忘了我激动人心的画外音了
There's a third symptom.
还有第三个症状
Her memory's unrelated. Why?
她的记忆力与此无关 为什么
It's a strange medical phenomenon--
这种医学现象十分罕见
Hyperthymesia is known to manifest in adolescence.
超忆症一般在青春期显现
Yeah, in the whole five documented cases.
就记录在案的五个病例而言 没错
To be related,
如果有联♥系♥
it would mean 20 years between symptoms.
就意味着新的病症在二十年后才出现
Plus, I don't know of any diseases
另外 我不知道什么病
that cause great memory.
会导致超强记忆力
Only ones that destroy it.
只知道能破坏记忆的
MRI showed no evidence of stroke or tumor,
核磁共振显示没有中风或肿瘤的迹象
so probably a toxin.
可能是中毒
She's a waitress.
她是服务员
They're no strangers to botulism or alcoholism.
服务员容易食物中毒和酗酒成性
We should search the diner and where she lives.
我们应该检查下那家餐馆和她家里
Or you could search her brain.
或者你们可以在她的脑中搜索
You know, where her memory lives.
那里可是她的记忆之家
Save the gas.
省点油吧
You two check her home.
你们俩去检查她家
You two get a complete patient history.
你们俩去把病人的完整病史问出来
We'll see who gets an answer first.
看谁会先找到答案
You said there's a second case?
你不是说还有第二个病例吗
Oh! Yeah.
啊 对了
Thanks.
多谢提醒
The case of the 45-year-old doctor
患者是一名45岁的医生
who just failed his pathology recertification exam
他没能通过病理学再认证考试
and is going to lose his board certification
即将失去专科医学会认证资格
and get fired.
还会被开除
How'd you fail it?
你怎么会没通过
You spend half your life in the lab.
你生活的一半时间都在实验室度过
I was recovering from the flu.
我在流感恢复期
I'm retaking it next week. It's not an issue.
我下周会重考 没什么大不了的
Normally, I'd let darwinism run its course.
一般来说 我会同意物竞天择适者生存
But Cuddy's in a big tizzy
但是 卡迪对她的海报男孩
about her poster boy getting canned.
快要被炒了的事紧张不已
So how are we gonna get the short guy off the short bus?
那我们怎样才能让小矮个全力以赴呢
What about a tutor? I don't need a tutor.
找个家教怎么样 我不需要家教
Tutor it is.
那就请家教吧
Choose your poison.
自选一味良药吧
Chase, if you prefer pounding Aussie beers
如果你想畅饮澳洲啤酒
and commiserating over the suckiness of divorce.
并一起感慨悲剧的离婚生活的话 选奇斯
Masters, if you want nervous energy,
如果你想了解精神能量 闪卡
flash cards and obnoxious pieces of arcane Trivia.
以及各种可憎晦涩的知识竞赛 就选马斯特斯
Foreman, if you need to be berated
如果你需要被毫无幽默感的
by a humorless hard-ass.
凶神恶煞训斥 就是福曼了
Foreman.
福曼吧
Interesting.
有意思
You must be more worried than you look.
你心里肯定比看上去更焦虑不堪
I need a consult, Dr. Wilson.
我需要会诊 威尔森医生
So call me in a week if it still itches.
一周后如果还痒的话给我打电♥话♥
Thank you.
谢谢
And be sure to give Sarah a kiss for me.
一定替我亲一下莎拉
Will do.
一定
Who's Sarah?
莎拉是谁
Her granddaughter, I think.
我估计是她的孙女
Early stages of dementia.
早期老年痴呆
What's the consult?
你有什么要会诊的
I need your medical opinion
我需要你的医学意见
on what bar we're gonna hit for happy hour tonight
决定我们晚上去哪个酒吧爽一下
to kick off the official end
庆祝自萨姆离开后
to your three-month pity party over Sam.
你自怜自艾三个月的正式结束
I can't tonight.
今晚不行
Because of Sarah?
因为莎拉吗
Yes, because of my senile patient's granddaughter.
没错 就是我那痴呆病人的孙女
You caught me. I'm busy!
被你抓包了 我有约了
Who's Sarah?
莎拉是谁
Wilson's friend.
威尔森的朋友
My computer crashed.
我电脑瘫痪了
Lost my database of his acquaintances.
关于他熟人的资料全都没了
Or you're both lying to me.
或者你们俩都在骗我
I know nothing about Wilson having a friend named Sarah.
我完全不知威尔森有个叫莎拉的朋友
Satisfied?
满意了吗
Nooo.
当然不
What are the eight types of vomitus?
呕吐物的八种类型是什么
I could show you four right now
如果你再问我一道复习题
if you ask me one more review question.
我立刻吐其中四种给你看
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表