What's the difference between a sea lion and a seal?
你知道海狮和海豹有什么区别吗
What's that, baby?
怎么了 宝贝儿
What's the difference between a sea lion and a seal?
海狮和海豹有什么区别
Um, seals tell the truth, but a sea lion's always lyin'?
海豹说的是实话而海狮总是撒谎吗
A sea lion has ears.
是海狮有耳朵啦
Yeah, that's right.
对 可不是吗
I forgot.
我忘了
I'll show you when we get to the zoo.
等我们到了动物园我指给你看
Can we have pizza tonight?
我们今晚能吃披萨吗
I'm not gonna be here, Daisy. I'm--
我来不成了 戴茜 我
I'm going back on the road, remember?
我得赶回去 还记得吗
You've only been here for two days.
你才在这儿呆了两天
I'll be back in three weeks this time.
这次我三个星期后就回来
Somebody help her!
谁来救救她
She's having a seizure!
她癫痫发作了
On the track?
在铁轨上发作
Yeah, there's a lady down there.
看啊 有位女士躺在铁轨上
Daddy, come back!
爸爸 回来
Daddy!
爸爸
Hey. Lady, are you okay?
女士 你没事吧
Come on, come on, hey, wake up!
快 快点儿 快醒醒
Come on! Get up! Hey!
快 起来 喂
Come on.
快点儿
Help me!
帮帮我
Somebody help me!
谁来帮帮我
Come on! Hurry up!
上来 快点
Hurry up!
快点
Daddy!
爸爸
Move the train! Move the train!
快开车 快开车
Hey, man, are you okay?
伙计 你还好吗
Yeah, I think so.
我想是的
She's epileptic.
她患有癫痫
Come on, let's get you up.
快 我们把你拉上来
You got her?
你抓紧她了吗
Yeah, we got her.
是 抓紧了
Hey, sweetie, I'm okay.
宝贝儿 我没事
Daddy?
爸爸
I found this case, uh, in the E.R.--
我在急诊室发现了这个病例
white male, mid 30s,
白人 男性 三十五六
loss of consciousness,
意识丧失
abnormal EKG.
心电图异常
And he's the subway hero.
还有 他是那位地铁英雄
Your enthusiasm is impressive.
你的热情真是让人难以忘怀
Wish I could say the same about your presentation.
可惜陈述报告做得太乏味了
Everybody knows you lead with
是个医生都知道该先陈述
your most interesting symptom.
最有意思的症状
You're right.
你说得没错
EKG is more interesting than loss of consciousness, so--
心电图比意识丧失更有意思 所以
God, she's still talking. Make it stop.
天呐 她还在说 让她消停会儿吧
House's worldview
豪斯的世界观里
doesn't include random acts of self-sacrifice.
可没有见义勇为或者无私奉献这类事情
He's gonna count heroism as a symptom
在被切实否定之前
until proven otherwise.
他会把英雄主义当做症状之一
The guy did a wonderful thing.
这家伙干了件了不起的事
Can't we just take that at face value?
我们难道不能相信其表吗
You are adorable.
你真是可爱
Heroism does exist.
英雄主义确实存在的
What about the guy who landed the plane in the Hudson?
那个把飞机迫降到哈迪逊河上的人算吗
News flash--that guy was already on the plane.
简讯 那家伙本来就在飞机上
For all we know, he would have killed everyone else on board
就我们所知 在面临必死无疑之时
if it increased his chances.
如果杀掉机上其他人能提高存活几率的话
Faced with almost certain death,
他早就大开杀戒了
a normal person rides the pine.
正常人都会冷眼旁观
What about firefighters?
那消防员怎么解释
The guys who undergo months of training
那些要接受过几个月的训练
to deny their own instincts for self-preservation?
来抗拒自我保护的本能的家伙们呢
And the patient isn't a firefighter.
而这名病人并不是消防员
He plays a bass in a band.
他是一支乐队的贝斯手
So humanity is apathetic and self-serving?
这么说人性本无情 自私又自利
Yeah.
当然
I was mugged once.
我也曾被抢劫过
When I saw the gun, my legs went out.
当我看到枪时 我腿就软了
I always thought it was fight or flight.
我总以为这是战或逃的抉择
Didn't know it was fight or flight or faint.
不知道可以是战或逃 还可以倒
Laugh all you want.
随你们怎么嘲笑好了
The other hundred people stayed on that platform.
剩下那百来号♥人不也站在站台上吗
That's a normal response to danger.
这是面对危险的自然反应
The coward has spoken.
胆小鬼发话了
Our patient's problem is neurological.
我们病人的问题是神经上的
Sympathetic stimulation-- stress to the brain
交感神经的兴奋 刺♥激♥了大脑
triggers a response in the heart.
导致了心脏的反应
Go forth and look for masses in Clark Kent's limbic system.
去 检查下这位超人的大脑边缘系统是否有肿块
Seems like you're getting a bit of attention.
看来你挺受瞩目的啊
Everyone keeps going out of their way
每个人都特地过来
asking me if I need anything.
问我有什么需要的
It's kind of nice.
感觉挺不错
So what happened out there?
当时都发生了什么
I don't really remember.
我不太记得了
It's just images, like flashes.
只有一些影像 像闪回一样
I kind of went on autopilot.
我的意识似乎处于自动驾驶模式
My memory doesn't go back into real time
直到上了救护车
until I was in the ambulance.
我的记忆才回到现实
I read that's pretty common
我在书上读到过
for people in life-or-death situations.
这对死里逃生的人来说很常见
Jack.
杰克
Honey. Uh, this is my wife, Eva.
亲爱的 这位是我妻子 伊娃
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
我很好
They're just doing some tests.
他们只是在给我做些检查
How's Daisy?
戴茜怎么样了
She's not so good, actually.
老实说 她不太好
She watched her father
她亲眼看着自己的父亲
jump in front of a train.
在飞驰而来的列车前纵身跳下
She's still shaking. She can't stop crying.
她还在发抖 一直哭个不停
Why would you do that to her?
你为什么要这么对她
He saved a woman's life.
他救了那个女人的命
He could have died.
他本可能因此送命
Did you even think about your family?
你想过自己的家人吗
I need your advice.
我需要你的建议
Dinner with your mom on Thursday.
周四和你妈妈一起吃晚饭的事
It's my birthday.
那可是我的生日
I know.
我知道
I'm definitely coming,
我肯定会来的
but Wilson's got tickets to the Hong Kong film festival.
但威尔森买♥♥了香港电影节的票
Ever since his breakup, he's been a mess.
自从他单身以后 他一直一蹶不振
I haven't been able to tell him that I'm not going,
我还没跟他说我去不成了
so maybe if you happen to see him,
所以如果你碰巧见到他
you could mention how important this is.
能否告诉他这有多重要
You should go.
你应该去陪威尔森
What? I can't.
什么 那怎么行
It's your birthday.
这可是你的生日啊
Oh, it's--it's-- it's fine.
这 这 这没事
It's sweet that you care about your friend,
你关心你的朋友 那很好
and, frankly, as you will find out sooner or later,
而且老实说 反正你迟早也会发现
my mother is a handful.
我妈妈是个难对付的主
Go.
去吧
I need your advice.
我需要你的建议
This film festival.
关于这次电影节的事儿
I have had these tickets for two months.
我两个月前就买♥♥好票了
Yeah, I know.
是 我知道
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表