培训机构
挑战训练营
Move it!
动起来
Faster! Push!
快点 加油
Quit slacking! I'm not slacking. I can't.
别偷懒 我没偷懒 我不行了
Is that how you talk to your drill instructor?
你就这么跟指导员说话的吗
Sir, I'm not slacking.
报告长官 我没偷懒
You stand up. You look me in the eye!
你站好了 看着我的眼睛
I feel lousy. I can't.
我很难受 我不行了
"Can't" doesn't exist here!
这里没有"不行"两个字
Now, you finish this course,
现在 你要么完成这次训练
or you're in isolation the rest of the day, you hear me?
要么今天被关小黑屋 听明白了吗
Macdonald, you ready to make Parks eat your dust?
麦克唐纳 准备好让帕克斯吃土了吗
Sir, yes, sir! Ready, go!
是的 长官 预备 冲
Are your ears malfunctioning? I said go! Go!
你耳朵聋了吗 我说了冲 冲
Go! Get down! Get down!
冲 趴下 趴下
Belly down!
腰沉下去
Belly down.
腰沉下去
Move it!
动起来
Get up on there. You've gotta push.
爬上去 加把劲
Move it. Don't you dare fall.
快点 不许掉下来
Grab the bars. Grab there!
抓住栏杆 抓牢了
Move it! Move it! Knees up.
快点 快点 膝盖抬起来
Knees up! Move! Move!
膝盖抬起来 快 快
Find the wall! Hit that wall! Hit that wall!
到墙那去 冲到墙那去
Move it. Get up on there.
快点 爬上去
Don't you fall on me. Faster! Move it!
别掉下来 速度 往上爬
What's the matter, Parks?
你怎么了 帕克斯
You got a boo boo?
受伤了吗
Sir, I'm bleeding, sir.
报告长官 我在流血
Is your life in immediate danger? No.
生命危急吗 不
Then you get your ass up over that wall!
那就给我想办法翻过这面墙
I said get your ass over the--gaaa!
我说 把你的屁♥股♥弄到 啊
What's going on?
怎么了
My back hurts.
我背疼
I can't move.
我不能动了
Help. Help. I can't get up.
帮帮我 我站不起来
"Can't" doesn't exist here.
这里没有"不行"两个字
We should not be looking at this.
我们不该看这个的
He sent out an alert.
他发了个提醒
It would be rude not to look.
不看也太不给面子了
Though I am straining my eyes.
虽然我看得眼睛都酸了
What are we checking out?
有什么可看的吗
Your profile page.
你的个人主页
Why? I haven't--
什么 我没有
That...is not me.
那...不是我
That is you.
那就是你
That's me, but that is not.
人是我 不过那个可不是
Whoever did this made it smaller.
有人把它变小了
Much, much smaller.
小了不是一星半点
Whoever did this has a bone to pick with you.
这人还挺爱挑你毛病
Ironic, since your bone is--
讽刺的是 你的
Is not in that picture.
根本就没在那图上
My proof is right here. You really want to see it?
我现在就可以证明 你真的想看吗
Oh, whoa. Convinced.
算了 我信你
You have any idea who did this?
知道是谁干的吗
I don't even know where the original picture is from.
我甚至不知道原始图片是哪来的
The bathroom at the Carlton hotel.
卡尔顿宾馆的洗手间
The towel. Hotel logo's reversed.
浴巾 上面有宾馆的标记
Shot must have been taken in the mirror.
应该是从镜子里拍的
We were there for Sanford Wells' wedding.
我们去那参加了桑福德·威尔斯的婚礼
That must narrow it down.
这倒是能缩小范围
He slept with three women there.
他在那儿睡了三个女人
Oh, you're a whore.
原来你是牛郎
38-year-old former marine
38岁的前海军陆战队员
came into the E.R. with back pain.
背疼来看急诊
Now his bladder aches as much as his back
现在他的膀胱和背一样疼了
because he can't empty it.
因为他没办法排尿
What are we looking at this morning?
今早有啥有趣的吗
Up-skirt celebrity?
名流走光
Endearingly funny cat?
还是小萌猫
Another study about gays being better parents.
有项关于同性恋更能胜任家长的研究
We were lured in by the word "Lesbian."
我们被"拉拉"字样吸引了
Has he taken any antihistamines or anticholinergics?
他服用过抗组织胺或抗胆碱能类药物吗
Nope. And the E.R. ruled out enlarged prostate,
没 急救室还排除了前列腺肥大
stopped colon, and spinal injury.
大肠蠕动停止以及脊椎损伤
Military history--
拥有参军背景
in suspiciously good shape for his age.
保持了与年龄不符的好体型
Makes a living bullying kids.
干着吓唬孩子的工作
I'm thinking...steroids?
我想会不会是 滥用类固醇
Fascinating.
太有趣了
Thanks. We can wean him off--
谢谢 我们可以使他摆脱
Steroids isn't fascinating, it's moronic.
不是滥用类固醇有趣 那蠢透了
There's no other sign of hormonal imbalance.
没有症状表明他激素失调
What's fascinating is that you equate
有趣的是你把训练和吓唬
discipline with bullying.
划了等号♥
which means that your parents either disciplined you
就是说你父母要么经常训练你
too much or too little-- I'm guessing too little.
要么没怎么训过你 我估计是没怎么训过
It's hardly surprising
你认同病人的人生观
you agree with our patient's philosophy.
真是一点也不奇怪
You run your department like a boot camp.
你把自己的部门搞得跟新兵训练营一样
As if cruelty ensures performance.
就好像残忍♥能确保好表现一样
Oh, is this where I'm supposed to disagree with you?
轮到我反驳你了吗
The diagnosis of urinary retention depends on
尿潴留一般都是由
the particular mechanical cause.
特定的机制引起的
We need to know if there's a blockage in the urethra
我们得知道究竟是尿路阻塞
versus a nerve or a muscle problem with the bladder.
还是膀胱神经或肌肉的问题
Fascinating... without misdirect.
有意思 别无他指
Cath him and see what's stopping him
给他导尿 看看是什么
from emptying his bilge.
阻止他排尿的
Oh, not you, Chase.
不是你 奇斯
Sending Captain Micropenis to deal with
让牙签船长去面对
what is probably normal-sized equipment,
正常尺寸的家伙
it's too cruel, even for me.
即使是我也不能这么残忍♥
Good morning.
早上好
And what brings the lesser Cuddy to these parts?
什么风把小卡迪吹到这来了
Pediatrician appointment for an s-h-o-t.
我跟儿科医生约了打疫苗
Waldenwood insists vaccination reports
瓦尔登伍德要求申请时提交
go in with the application.
接种报告
Honey, finish your oatmeal.
宝贝 把麦片吃完
Waldenwood. Is that by any chance a boarding school
瓦尔登伍德 不会凑巧是个寄宿学校
or a work camp?
或者劳动夏令营吧
It's our first-choice preschool.
是我们的首选幼儿园
Blocks made of gold...
金砖铺地
kids don't have to pick their own noses...
孩子们都不用自己挖鼻子
Great facilities and teachers.
顶级的设施 一流的教师
And they're known for their gifted program.
还有著名的天才班
You sure that's the right place for her?
你确定那地方适合她吗
Sounds a little snobby.
听上去有点虚荣
I've done my research. We visited.
我做过调查 也去看过了
It's a perfect fit.
那地方绝对合适
You'll feel pressure.
你会感到有些胀
I need you to tell us
憋到不能再忍♥了
when the urge to void becomes unbearable.
告诉我们
Mm-hmm.
好的
Sorry, can't make you feel better
抱歉了 凡事
till we make you feel worse.
都得先苦后甜
I get it.
我明白
Goes for what I do too.
和我平时干的一样
We cause pain when it's the only option.
我们只在必要的时候制♥造♥痛苦
The kids I work with at the camp are there
我在训练营里训练的孩子们
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表