You have to compare lesions to differentiate.
需要比照病灶来做鉴别诊断
But we don't have access to the patient
可我们不能接触病人
or any new information.
没法获取新的情况
But we do have access to the other patients--
但我们可以获取其他病人的情况
The ones who died of the same thing in 1793.
那些1793年死于同一种病的人
It's the captain's log from the Sotos Ooslerzoon.
这是索托斯号♥的船长日志
Maritime museum in Bermuda graciously sent over a PDF.
百慕大海事博物馆好心发来一份PDF
Problem solved.
问题解决了
I assume at least one of you speaks fluent Dutch.
我想你们起码有一个会说荷兰语吧
It's the middle of the night in the Netherlands.
荷兰现在是大半夜的
Nobody's working.
没人在上班
Oh, you can always find someone.
不愁找不到人的
Oh, yes. My name is Geerte.
哦 没错 我的名字叫格尔特
Are you handsome,
你是最英俊性感的
sexiest American man?
美国男人吗
You know, some people--
你知道 有些人
I would say that I am, yeah.
我就承认吧 我是
I want you to translate something for me.
我想要你帮我翻译点东西
Why you want I translate?
翻译多没意思
I do topless, toys, and--
我可以不♥穿♥衣服调情 玩具系列 还可以
Just do the translation.
赶紧翻译吧
She can translate however she feels most comfortable.
人家怎么舒服就怎么翻
Whatever.
随你便
You put in credit card.
你输入信♥用♥卡♥号♥
House, the hospital has translators on call--
豪斯 医院有翻译随时待命
Shut up.
闭嘴
Honey, could you email our new friend
亲爱的 能给我们的新朋友
the captain's log? Sure thing...
发份船长日志吗 没问题
Sexiest american man.
最性感的美国男人
"On morning of 14, July,
七月十四日早上
I boarded Sotos Ooslerzoon with two trunks and my cat."
我带着两箱行李和我的猫登上了索托斯号♥
Aw! The captain had a cat.
船长养了只猫呀
Isn't she adorable?
这姑娘可爱吧
Go ahead and skip to the part
往下直接跳到
where people get sick.
大家生病的部分
Mm...ah, here.
找到了
"The passenger has a fever, shaking, and red eyes."
乘客发烧了 不停颤抖 眼镜还红红的
Ooh. Also African man make go in his pants.
非洲人还尿了裤子
What about the captain, the crew?
那船长和船员呢
Mm, no. It say only African men sick.
没事 上面说只有非洲人生病了
It can't be smallpox.
不可能是天花
Airborne transmission
既然通过空气传播
Means it's an equal-opportunity killer.
每个人感染的风险都是一样的
We're looking for a disease that discriminates.
原来我们查的这病歧视人啊
Sickle cell.
镰状细胞
The disease doesn't have to be racist.
不一定是种族歧视
It could be classist.
可以是阶级偏见
Vitamin "D" Deficiency from lack of sunlight
光照不足导致的维生素D缺乏症
weakens the immune system, makes the slaves
会削弱免疫系统
more vulnerable to malaria or dengue fever.
使得那些奴隶更易感染疟疾和登革热
I don't know how you get pustules from any of those.
这些病又不会有脓疱
Captain and crew got clean drinking water.
船长和船员有清洁的饮用水
Slaves drank whatever they could.
而奴隶们有什么喝什么
Scrofula.
瘰[淋巴结核]
That's what they called cervical T.B. Lymphadenitis
这就是十八世纪人们所说的
in The 1700s.
颈部结核性淋巴腺炎
Scrofulicious--
患了淋巴结核病
That's what they called "annoying" in the 1700s.
这是十八世纪人们所说的"烦人的病"
Is she wrong?
她说错了吗
Then they died for nothing.
那他们白死了
Those slaves could have led long, fulfilling lives
这些奴隶原本可以帮我祖先除除草
mowing my ancestors' lawns.
过着长寿而充实的生活
Foreman.
福曼
Can I speak to you outside for a second?
能和你去外面说两句吗
We need to test for T.B.
我们需要检验结核
T.B. might fit,
说不定真是结核
but it's too slow-moving to kill her anytime soon.
可这病又不会那么快致命
There's no way the CDC's gonna give us access.
疾控中心的人不可能马上放我们进去做测试
That's why we don't think it's T.B.
因此我们不说是结核
We think it's meningococcal disease,
就说是脑膜炎球菌类疾病
which could kill her before the results come back.
不等结果出来她就会没命
And once I gain access, I run the T.B. test.
他一给我放行 我就去测结核
You could have said all that in there.
这些话没必要在外面说吧
In front of the narc? As if.
当着缉毒女警的面吗 能成吗
Are you so afraid of this new girl,
你就这么怕这个新来的女孩
we have to take elaborate measures
每次你要挑战道德底线的时候
every time you want to skirt around ethical boundaries?
我们都得大费周章
Elaborate measures? We took a walk--
大费周章 出来走走嘛
A walk you would have taken anyway.
早晚你也要走出房♥间的
Actually, I saved you from the horrible
事实上 诊断完等大伙儿一起出来
post-differential traffic jam.
还挤得慌呢
Meningococcus.
脑膜炎球菌
We believe the rash under Julie's armpit
我们认为朱莉腋下的皮疹
is actually petechial spots.
其实是瘀点
When added to the high fever, the vomiting--
再考虑到高热 呕吐
There haven't been any seizures, no stiff neck.
目前尚未出现痉挛 也没有颈脖僵直
If I could just gain access to the patient,
只要让我进去看看病人
I can investigate the rash further.
我可以更仔细观察皮疹
I'll take a look.
我会去看的
I can wear your gear.
我可以穿你的防护服
I'll take every necessary precaution.
做好任何必要预防措施
You come to me with a weak diagnosis.
你跑来给我个没把握的诊断
I even offer to investigate,
我主动提出帮你诊察
But that's not good enough for you.
但你还不满意
What's really going on here?
你到底打的什么注意
Sir...
先生
Are you feeling all right in there?
你感到任何不适吗
It's just a headache.
我头疼
Baby.
老公
Dad...
爸爸
You're bleeding.
你在流血
Somebody, please...
快来人啊
Get in here now!
快进来啊
This is not meningococcus.
这不是脑膜炎球菌
You're not getting in here.
你不许进来
Cool. Not reallynot for them
酷 哪里酷 他们家病更重了
and not for you-- the dad's new symptoms
你也诊断错了 那个爸爸的新症状
are consistent with them having smallpox.
和感染天花病毒相吻合
Would be if he had a headache.
如果他头疼才吻合
He does have a headache.
他就是头疼啊
No. He just said, "Ow," And held his head.
不 他只是"噢"了一声 然后捧着头
Actually, he said, "Ow."
事实上 他"噢"了一声
Then he said, "It's a headache."
然后说"我头疼"
Which could be indicative of head pain.
这只能预示头部有疼痛感
Headache is caused by
头疼由肌肉紧张
muscle tension or vascular stretching.
或者血管拉伸引起
Head pain is caused by trauma, which would include
而头部疼痛感是由创伤引起
Such events as a bleed in the brain from T.B.
比如说结核导致的脑出血
We're back to T.B.? We never left.
又回到结核了 一直在说它
We'll need to do a C.T.
我们需要做个断层扫描
And I sort of have a hunch that the CDC's
我有预感疾控中心的人
not gonna approve of us moving the patient.
是不会同意我们移♥动♥病人的
Chase, can I talk to you outside for a second?
奇斯 能和你去外面说两句吗
You just tried this.
你用过这招了
I'm not a better liar than Foreman.
我撒谎水平不比福曼高
Sure, you are.
你比他强多了
You're descended from convicts.
你可是罪犯的传人啊
Plus, there's no lie this time.
况且这次不需要说谎
It's a bait and switch.
我们挂羊头卖♥♥狗肉
You propose that we don't have to move him
你提出个做气脑造影的建议
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表