or she bought something.
或者她新买♥♥了衣服
Used? She's here because an old beau struck gold.
买♥♥二手的吗 她来就是为了这个爆发户
She turned down a proposal.
她拒绝了求婚
How long a game you think she's playing?
你觉得她这场戏要演多久
I think if she said yes after 14 hours,
我觉得如果她十四个小时后同意了
even he'd be suspicious.
他也会怀疑的
You're lucky you're hot and smart, because--
作为才貌双全的女人你很幸运 因为
well, you're just lucky you're hot and smart.
才貌双全真的是很幸运了
I need a hooker.
我要找个妓♥女♥
Not if you can make that work.
如果你练瑜伽有效就不用了
How is that supposed to relax you?
那样怎么能放松呢
It's not for me. It's for Chase.
不是我 是奇斯
I'm saving myself too.
我也想要
Maybe you should get a couple.
不如你多找一个跟他组队好了
You're riding me. Why not ride him?
你总是找我麻烦 为什么不找他呢
Because I can get a rise out of your BP.
因为我能让你血压升高
His pp on the other hand...
却只能让他更"性奋"
Forget yoga. Embrace Zen.
放弃瑜伽信奉禅宗吧
You're a repressed idiot.
你就是忧郁的白♥痴♥
He's a horny idiot.
他是个性感的白♥痴♥
Neither one of you can do anything about it.
你俩对此都无能为力
Pretty sure that's Zen.
应该是禅宗没错
Thought we were meeting in Cuddy's office.
我还以为是要在卡迪的办公室碰面
And I put one of the radio frequency tagged sponges from the O.R.
我把手术室里的无线频率追踪器
in your portable television.
放到你的移♥动♥电视里了
However much it hurt,
无论对你来说有多难以接受
I did have a right to break up with you.
我确实有和你分手的权利
You just want everything to have a hidden personal agenda.
你只是希望为每件事找个私人原因
You need to get over it
你得接受这一事实
instead of torpedoing our jobs out of spite.
而非想尽一切办法破坏我们的工作
Couldn't just be that you're a pain professionally.
我可没办法像你那么惹人烦
Stop!
都给我住嘴
You're both at fault here.
你们俩个都有错
You for trying to manipulate House
你知道豪斯的为人处事
when you used to know better,
却还是想试图操控他
and you for... Being you,
而你错在 继续做你的混♥蛋♥
which an especially bad idea under the circumstances.
尤其在当下 无异于是雪上加霜
I had good reasons.
我有很多好理由
You had lame rationalizations.
你的逻辑没人能接受
If I hadn't played him,
即使我没那么做
he'd have found out about the meeting and crashed it anyway.
他还是会知道见面的事情 一样会捣乱
Would have been a lot more efficient.
但那就不用绕这么大个圈子
Enough! Okay, here's what's gonna happen.
够了 你们听好了
Tomorrow I drive both of you to Arlene's.
明天我开车带你们俩个去艾琳家
You're gonna write her a personal check for $30,000,
你给她写一张三万块的支票
and tell her she can stay in her own home
告诉她你愿意让她住在
with your blessing.
自己的房♥子里
You're gonna do this
你一定要这么做
because you actually give a crap about your job
因为你把工作 医院
and this hospital and your mother,
还有你母亲都看得很重
and possibly even House.
你甚至也在乎豪斯
And you're gonna say, "I'm sorry,"
而你 要说"对不起"
and not utter one syllable more.
除此之外不要再多说一个字
Because I'm an idiot?
因为我是个白♥痴♥吗
No, because if you don't, I'm gonna tell the pharmacy
不 因为你不这样做 我会让药房♥
to stop issuing Vicodin prescriptions in my name.
停止发放所有以我的名义开的维柯丁
I'm not paying for guess.
我可不是为了猜对你耍诡计做弥补
Anything look different?
有什么变化吗
Not yet.
还没有
Where's Jennifer?
詹妮弗人呢
She's embezzling money from my Swiss bank account.
她跑去偷我瑞士银行账户里的钱了
That's what you think, isn't it?
你就是这么想的 对不对
I'm being taken for a ride?
她在骗我
I think she wouldn't be here
我在想如果你还在靠修冰箱过活
if you were still fixing refrigerators.
她就不会来了
One random set of numbers
所谓本性难移
doesn't change human nature.
一组随机中奖号♥码改变不了什么
Those sets of numbers are what kept me going.
但正是彩票给了我希望
Clutching those tickets,
紧握着那些彩票
thinking about the life I could have,
畅想我以后的生活
finding Jennifer again.
和詹妮弗重逢
So you figure if one long-shot dream came true
所以你认为一个做了很久的梦实现之后
the other one will as well?
另一个也会实现
You think you're protecting me.
你觉得你是在保护我
I think you're sad.
我却觉得你很可悲
Can't stand to see somebody happy.
见不得别人幸福
Mom, here's a check.
妈 这是支票
It's a settlement for all you've been through.
算是对你所遭受一切的补偿
Of course you can stay in your home.
你当然可以住在自己家里
It was wrong of me to suggest otherwise.
我不应该提出其它异议
I'm sorry.
对不起
That we saved your life.
我们不该自作主张救了你
In the way that we did.
我们处理的方式确实不太好
B-plus.
良减
I hope this resolves everything.
我希望现在我们可以冰释前嫌了
I can tell you that both your daughter and Dr. House--
可以说不管是你女儿还是豪斯医生
This is 30 grand.
这是三万块
Which is what you asked for.
这是你要求的数目
This covers pain and suffering.
这只够补偿我经受的痛苦与折磨
What about the probate lawyer?
遗嘱认证律师的费用怎么办
Do you two...
你们两位是不是...
I have to change my will,
这样一来 我不得不去改遗嘱
leave everything to Julia
把所有财产留给朱丽叶
so this one doesn't try more funny business
好让这个女儿不再耍阴招
to get control of my home.
以图占据我的家
I'm sure we can toss in another 2,500.
我想我们可以再多付2500块
Well, I guess I'll have to kill you tonight then.
那我想今晚我就得杀了你了
Mom, I'm not interested in--
妈 我没兴趣去惦记...
You already think you own my body.
你都已经认为你能控制我的身体了
Why not my home too?
难道不会惦记我的房♥子吗
Everybody stay calm, and--
大家冷静一点...
You have to lash out at everyone who tries to help you?
你一定要赶走所有想要帮助你的人吗
Live in your own kitchen sink for all I care.
你就自己住这小地方吧 我才不在乎
Harsh.
真犀利
I didn't think you had a case before,
我觉得你从没这样过
but that is no way to talk to a patient.
但可不能用这种态度对待病人
You are right.
你说的没错
Chase has had his eyes on this one for months.
奇斯盯上这姑娘有好几个月了
Meaning he has eyes?
你是说他对她有意思
I paid her 100 bucks.
我给了这姑娘一百
When he hits on her--
今晚 或者下周
might be tonight, might be next week--
只要他对她采取攻势
she's gonna slap him and storm off.
她就扇奇斯一巴掌走人
So your plan is to prove you're both full of crap
你的计划是想证明你们俩个
all in one move?
都是废物吗
First he'll compliment her hair.
第一 他会称赞她的头发
That's how he breaks the ice.
活跃下气氛
Next comes some kind of joke or story.
接下来 他要说点笑话小故事什么的
He's sharpening his harpoon.
就要准备开始他的柔情攻势了
Are my moves this predictable?
我的行为也是这么有规律吗
She's grabbing his arm.
她会抓住他的手臂
He's going in for the kill.
他就要出手了
Don't let it get to you.
别太在意了
Poured a lot of gas on the fire.
我们在火上浇了好些油了
Ultrasound will give us a good look at the damage.
超声波能让我们看清肿瘤的发展
Little more gel.
再来一点检测剂
I never made a will.
我还没立过遗嘱呢
I want to provide for you, if I don't--
如果我发生了什么 我想为你做点准备...
Stop it, will you?
别瞎说了 行吗
Like you to hold your breath for a sec.
请憋气
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表