You two have a lot in common.
你们两个挺相像
You're both idiots.
都是傻瓜
All conviction's equally ridiculous?
所有的信念都同样荒谬吗
Just when they're applied indiscriminately to all circumstances.
不看情形死板的坚持就是
He needs to see his daughter.
他需要见见他女儿
He needs to see Inherit the Wind.
他需要看"向上帝挑战"
And tell her he's dying
告诉她女儿他要死了
because God doesn't want him to take his medicine.
因为上帝不想让他吃药
Honesty's not all bad.
诚实也不是一无是处
Get her in here.
把她找来
You don't have to die, not if you take their medicine.
吃了那些药 你还可以继续活下去
The treatment violates god's laws.
这治疗违背上帝的原则
He doesn't want me to take it.
他不希望我接受
But God doesn't want you to die.
可上帝也不希望你死去
He doesn't want anyone to die. He's all about love.
他不希望任何人死去 神的国度里只有爱
I know this is coming from your mother.
我知道这是你妈妈教你的
This is coming from me.
这是我自己的想法
I'm the one who almost died.
我去鬼门关闯过一次
I know what it's like.
我知道什么感觉
And you're my dad. You can't die.
你是我爸爸 你不能死
I wish I didn't have to.
我也希望我可以活下去
You don't have to, daddy.
爸爸 你可以活下去
Just take the medicine.
只要把药吃了
You always tell me to take the medicine. Please.
你总是让我好好吃药 求你了
One day,
总有一天
you're going to understand.
你会理解的
No, I'm not.
我不理解
I am never going to understand that.
我永远也不能理解
If God could do this,
如果上帝真这样做
I hate God.
我会痛恨他
I just spotted a couple of hot girls
我刚在巧克力喷泉那儿
by the chocolate fountain.
瞄到几个辣妹
Weren't you just upstairs with...
你刚才不是在楼上跟...
And it wouldn't have happened if not for you, buddy.
要不是兄弟你 我哪能有这福气呀
Someone had to distract the sober friend.
总得有人把没喝醉的朋友支开吧
I'm not here to be your wingman.
我可不是来给你当跟班的
I'll be your wingman this time.
这次我给你当跟班
I didn't come here to get lady.
我也不是来找女人的
Then don't.
那就不找
Talking to beautiful women isn't nearly as much fun
跟美女搭讪一点都没意思
as watching Taub not talking to his wife.
还不如看陶博如何不搭理他老婆呢
I went through your emails.
我看了你的电子邮件
There's nothing in there that's inappropriate.
里面没有任何不合适的内容
We're friends, Chris.
我们只是朋友
But you tell him things that you've never told me.
可是你给他讲的事 从不对我说
I tell him things I can't tell you. That's the point.
我没法告诉你 所以才对他讲
Not things about me. About you.
你说的全是你的事 从来不提我
About your new job. About coloring your hair.
你换了新工作 染了头发
About how you felt when your mother died.
你母亲去世时你的感受
I want to know those things.
这些事情我都想知道
He's easy to talk to.
跟他交流很容易
He's open and honest.
他心态开放 诚实
He makes me feel safe.
让我有安全感
Sounds like you love him.
听上去像是你爱上他了
I am not having an affair.
我没有出轨
He lives in Oregon. I've never met him.
他住在俄勒冈州 我从没见过他
I probably never will.
很可能永远也不会见到他
You are having an affair. An emotional one.
你出轨了 感情上
Are you equating what I'm doing with what you did?
你把我现在的事和你以前所为划等号♥吗
I've done terrible things to you,
我做过非常对不起你的事情
And I deserve all of this and more,
会有今天是我罪有应得
but you can't pretend that what you're doing isn't hurtful.
可你不能装作你现在的行为不伤害我的感情
Someone looks lovely tonight.
某人今晚很迷人嘛
Thank you.
谢谢
I meant me.
我说我自己
Someone else looks simply stunning.
另一位某人美得惊艳
That was you. And the blonde at the bar.
这次是说你 还有吧台那金发美女
Just to be clear,
澄清一点
this whole little act isn't gonna work.
你这次小小表现没用的
I need an apology.
我需要的是道歉
Not flattery.
不是奉承
It's not an act.
这不是表现
It's the wedding.
是婚礼嘛
You hate weddings. I thought I did.
你讨厌婚礼 我以为我讨厌
Then I realized I've never been to one.
然后我意识到 我从没参加过婚礼
Never?
从没有
Turns out they're kind of fun.
原来婚礼还是蛮好玩的
Well, I can't complain about my boss.
我可不能说上司坏话
He's right here.
他人就在这儿呢
You're his boss?
你是他上司
Only Mondays through Fridays.
仅限周一至周五
On the weekends, he's my bra.
周末的时候 他是我好兄弟
This round's on the bra.
这一轮好兄弟请了
I'm sorry about your daughter.
你女儿的事 对不起
I never meant to hurt her.
我无意伤害她
You just thought she would change my mind.
你以为她能令我改变主意
I was surprised she didn't.
我很惊讶她没能说服你
So was I.
我也很惊讶
I didn't tell you the truth,
我说我不怕死
when I said I'm not afraid to die.
那不是真话
But you're going straight to heaven, so...
不过你死后会上天堂 所以
That's what I believe, but I'm human.
我相信是那样 可我也是人
So you know you may be wrong.
所以你知道 自己可能是错的
How could you do what you just did?
你是怎么做到的
That's why we have beliefs.
所以人才需要有信仰
So we can still see the right thing to do
当我们被怀疑和恐惧蒙蔽了双眼
when we're blinded with doubt and fear.
只有信仰能让我们看到正确的路
Our beliefs define us.
信仰告诉我们自己是谁
If we lose them,
丢掉了信仰
who are we?
我们又成了什么呢
Look, I'm sorry.
听我说 对不起
I didn't mean for it to go that way.
刚才闹成那样不是我的本意
You think I'm being selfish,
你认为我这样是为我自己
but I'm not.
但我不是
He makes me feel better about me and about us.
他让我对自己和我们的关系都看开了许多
Well, that is hard to believe,
这说法不太容易接受
because all I feel right now is betrayed.
因为我现在只觉得被背叛了
I never wanted that.
我没想要你这样
Good.
很好
Because just like you asked me to stop my behavior,
因为正如你当初要求我停止我的行为
I'm asking you to stop this.
我也要求你停止这种行为
No?
不行吗
I'm not gonna lie to you.
我不会骗你
Is this revenge?
你是在报复我吗
I don't know.
我不知道
But I do know that it's something I need right now.
我只知道这是我现在需要的
What would you wear?
你婚礼上会穿什么
Well, I'm a sucker for the white gown.
我钟情白色婚纱
Traditionally for young, first-time brides.
第一次结婚的年轻新娘的传统选择
Well, I may not be young,
我或许是不年轻
but I'll be first-time.
但会是我第一次结婚
That is a lie.
你骗人
You were married before.
你之前结过婚
1987 for six days.
1987年 为时六天
Your knowledge of new Jersey divorce law made me suspicious,
你对新泽西州离婚法的熟悉令我生疑
so I looked it up.
所以我做了调查
So this was all your trap?
这些都是你的陷阱
Trap's primitive.
陷阱太原始
I prefer inveiglement.
我更喜欢骗局
Anyway, the point is, I lied to you, you lied to me,
总之重点是 我骗了你 你也骗了我
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表