better get yer ma to move this ship,
那最好让你妈妈启动这艘船
you mangy bilge rat.
你这卑鄙的舱底鼠
Of course...
难怪了
you showed her that filthy cartoon.
是你让她看那部下流的动画片的
What kind of idiot lets a three-year-old watch that?
你是白♥痴♥吗 让三岁小孩看那个
If you want to lecture me on my poor judgment,
如果你想教训我缺乏判断力
there would seem to be more relevant examples.
有些别的事例更有说服力
There you are.
你在这里啊
You were in the vip room so long,
你在贵宾室里待了那么久
I thought you were gonna pay off that girl's mortgage.
我还以为你要为那姑娘付房♥贷呢
I got tossed out by Bobby the bouncer.
我被保镖鲍比扔出来了
You touched her?
你摸她了吗
I was looking at her mole.
我在看她的痣
Genius. Let's go home.
真是天才 咱们回家吧
I want to wait for the girl,
我想等她出来
make sure that mole's okay.
确保那颗痣没问题
Bobby the bouncer sees you
要是保镖看到你站在这里
standing out here like a stalker,
像个跟踪者一样
he's gonna break open your skull.
他会把你打散架的
It was asymmetrical. It could be cancerous.
那颗痣不对称 可能是癌性的
You want to get your skull cracked open.
你想被打得散架
You're trying to punish yourself.
你试图惩罚自己
I want to fulfill my oath as a doctor.
我想实现医生的誓言
You think you're a screw-up.
你觉得自己是个混♥蛋♥
Because you got a girl pregnant and you deserve to suffer.
觉得自己该打 因为你让一姑娘怀孕了
You don't.
可你不必
You just need some sleep and you'll handle this mess.
你只需要好好睡一觉 再来处理这事
Let's get in the car.
我们上车吧
She's probably off work soon.
她估计很快就下班了
Give me the keys. I'll drive.
把钥匙给我 我来开车
I'll get a cab.
我搭出租车好了
Good luck with everything.
一切好运
You were defending your friend beyond all rationality,
为了维护你朋友你简直失去理智了
granting her the right to die in your bedroom.
甚至给了她死在你卧室的权利
Was it really all because of a promise?
这真的只是因为一句承诺吗
That word means something to some people.
承诺这词对有些人是有意义的
Not that much.
也不至于这样啊
I don't see the bleed.
没发现出血
I'm moving down to the brain stem.
把成像部位移到脑干处
You promised your brother you'd euthanize him
你向你哥哥保证会为他进行安乐死
and you think you won't feel bad about it
你认为只要归咎于承诺本身
as long as you can blame it on the promise.
你就不会为此而感到内疚
That's why you have this twisted obligation
因此你对于信守承诺
to keep all promises...
有着如此扭曲的执著
or your carefully constructed defense mechanism
否则你小心翼翼建立起来的心理防线
could crumble down.
就会崩溃
I saved my brother from a lot of pain.
我使我哥免遭巨大的痛苦
Reconstructed image is clear.
重建图像是阴性的
There's no bleed in Darrien's brain.
达里恩的大脑中没有出血
Image just blurred. Did she wake up?
图像模糊了 她醒了吗
she's shivering.
她正在发抖
She must have a fever.
她肯定是发烧了
Infection?
感染吗
It couldn't be from the stabbing.
不可能是刺伤造成的
It has to be from the stabbing.
必须是由刺伤造成的
No, it couldn't be acting that quickly.
不 不可能发展得这么快
Well, then what's wrong with her?
那她究竟是怎么了
Your heart rate's over 120.
你的心率已经超过120了
You're clammy. I think you're going into shock.
你皮肤湿冷 我想你快要休克了
Are you lightheaded?
你是否感觉头昏眼花
I'm fine.
我没事
Did you see the new brownbeard episode?
你看了最新棕胡子那集了吗
It was so funny.
很滑稽
No, it was so lame.
那集很差劲
Got a boat full of guy pirates
一船的男海盗
and they make the girl pirate walk the plank.
却让女海盗去走跳板
She floated.
她浮起来了
That's 'cause she had big boobies.
那是因为她咪♥咪♥很大
That's why he should have kept her.
所以他应该留着她才对
We've got to get you into surgery. Where is that nurse?
你得赶紧做手术 护士都跑哪里去了
Rachel, let's go find the nurse.
瑞秋 咱们去找护士
2:00 A.M.
凌晨2点
Nice of you to call me back.
感谢你回我电♥话♥
Chase and I are in the hospital with a patient.
我和奇斯正和病人在医院里
You've completely run out of ideas
你们黔驴技穷了
and you're calling me to bail you out.
打给我就为了给你们出主意
I'm touched. Hit me.
我太感动了 把情况告诉我
Command, please.
请说指令
Call Ruby.
拨通露比
Would you like to call Ruby on mobile?
您要拨♥打♥露比的移♥动♥电♥话♥吗
No.
不
She on any medication... besides crack?
她是否服药了 快克[毒品]不算
She was taking interferon in prison,
她在监狱时一直注射干扰素
so I'm guessing she's had Hep-C for at least ten years.
因此我猜测她患丙肝至少有十年了
Can I guess stuff too?
我是不是也能猜一下
'cause that's gonna make the diagnosis really easy.
这样的话做诊断就容易多了
Prison infirmary isn't known for stellar record keeping.
监狱的医务室不知道要保存病历
And we can't exactly ask the patient.
现在我们也没办法问病人
Yeah, that would have been pre-coma.
那看来她已经进入昏迷前期了
But how could you have known
但你们怎么知道
that it would affect her that way?
病人已经进入昏迷前期了
We didn't think we had anything mysterious until--
我们一开始没发现任何异常 直到
How about renal cancer throwing clots?
会不会是肾癌释放的栓子
Urinalysis was negative. That's too bad.
尿检呈阴性 太糟了
'cause that was my one big idea.
我就想出这么一个好主意
Really?
真的吗
House?
豪斯
House, you there?
豪斯 你还在吗
Tell me more about the patient.
再跟我说说病人的情况
What was she doing before prison?
进监狱前她是做什么的
She was a cop.
警♥察♥
Shot a kid in self defense,
正当防卫时射杀了一个孩子
never got over the guilt,
一直心怀内疚不能自拔
started taking drugs, and got busted.
从此开始磕药然后被抓
Way to bury the lead.
你还真会挑重点
How long ago was the shooting?
枪击事件是什么时候发生的
I'm not sure. Why?
我不知道 怎么了
Again, you assumed she's had Hep-C for ten years.
再者 你只是假设她患丙肝十年了
Find out when she shot the kid,
去查出她何时杀了那孩子
you'll find out when she started taking drugs,
你就能知道她何时开始磕药
and when she actually contracted the Hep-C.
以及她究竟何时感染的丙肝
And you think this is relevant?
你认为这些跟她的现状有关联吗
It's more relevant than what you got now,
比你们现在知道的信息更有用
which is squat.
那些根本一文不值
Three chicks just came into my bedroom.
我屋里来了三位美女
I got to go.
先挂了
Command, please.
请说指令
Call Rachel.
拨通瑞秋
Would you like to call Rachel on the cell phone?
您是要拨♥打♥瑞秋的移♥动♥电♥话♥吗
No.
不
What the hell?
你想干什么
I really am a doctor. I just wanted--
我真是个医生 我只是想
Cop another feel? Get away from me.
想偷摸我吗 离我远点
No, that mole. I just wanted--
不 是那颗痣 我不过想
Please, don't call Bobby.
求你 别叫保镖
Just...
请你...
Calm down. Shut up!
冷静点 闭嘴
Sick perv! Get down on your knees!
变♥态♥ 跪下
You think I'm kidding?
你以为我是开玩笑吗
Turn around and get down on your knees!
转过去 跪下
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表