No.
不知道
And you're not... worried about that?
你都 不担心他吗
He's not good with bad news.
他不善于处理坏消息
Yes. I'm worried.
不 我担心
But this isn't about House. It's about Cuddy.
但现在豪斯不是重点 卡迪才是
She's the one who could be dying,
她才是有可能会死的那个
and he's trying to make this about himself.
而他又想把自己变成主角
I'm not playing.
我不打算陪他玩
Okay...
好吧
She still believes he'll show up.
她仍相信他会出现
He'll either get over himself
他要么自己想通
and be who she needs him to be
回来扮演好为人男友的角色
or he won't.
要么继续逃避
We'd like to do an embolectomy.
我们想做个血栓清除术
We'll run a corkscrew-shaped instrument into Ryan's brain
用螺旋形导丝沿血管进入瑞安的大脑中动脉
and pull the clot out.
取出血栓
Okay.
好吧
Have you talked to him about it?
你们和他谈过了吗
Yes. But I wanted to see you alone.
是的 但我想和你们单独谈谈
I saw some vides that Ryan made a few weeks ago.
我看了些瑞安几周前拍的视频
He's blowing up pipe bombs
片中他在引爆♥炸♥药管
and threatening people in his school.
恐吓他学校的人
Oh, god!
哦 天啊
He was probably just messing around.
他可能只是瞎捣蛋
Our son wouldn't hurt anybody.
我儿子不会伤害任何人的
I'm not so sure.
我不那么确定
I know this looks bad,
我知道这看起来很糟
but Ryan's a good kid.
不过瑞安是好孩子
He's had a rough couple years
进高中后的这两年
since he started high school,
他是过得不好
but I really think he'll come out of it.
不过我真的相信他会缓过来
He needs help. Maybe he does,
他需要帮助 也许是
but if this gets out, he'll be suspended,
但这要是传出去 他会被停学
maybe expelled.
也许被开除
How about you focus on keeping him alive?
你能不能先专注于救他的命
What are you gonna do?
你会怎么做
What do you think I should do?
你觉得我该怎么做
Pssh. Ha.
切 哼
So you can do the opposite?
我说出来 你好唱反调么
There are kids all over the country
全国上下许多小孩都在做
doing dumb, potentially violent things,
愚蠢至极 有暴♥力♥倾向的事
but the percentage of them who would actually kill anybody
可真正演变为犯罪杀人的
is miniscule.
却没几个
So I shouldn't do anything.
所以我该置若罔闻
Mm...while the odds are low,
呃 虽然几率很低
the fallout could be... huge.
一旦放虎归山 可能 后患无穷
Tens or even hundreds of lives.
伤及数十甚至数百条生命
So I should call the cops.
所以我该报♥警♥检举
Of course, over-identification with the subject
当然 过分纠结于给这事定性
could skew the calculation towards being extra-protective.
容易歪曲计算结果 朝未雨绸缪的方向发展
Or alternatively--
又或者
You suck at this.
你说的全是废话
Hate the statistics...
应该怪统计学
Not the statistician.
别迁怒统计员
Give me a little more dye.
再加点显影剂
There's the clot.
血栓在这
It just disintegrated when you touched it.
你刚碰到 它就溶解了
What was that thing?
那是什么东西
I got a great idea where we should go.
我想到个绝佳去处
I don't want to hear it.
我不想听
You're gonna love it.
你会喜欢的
Australia's finest.
去澳大利亚最好
There's a great karaoke bar in Newark--
纽瓦克有个超赞的卡拉OK酒吧
I hate karaoke.
我讨厌卡拉OK
They got every-- every song
他们有所有澳洲歌♥手
by every Aussie artist.
的所有 每一首歌♥曲
Midnight Oil, Men at Work,
午夜之油 工作者合唱团
Olivia Newton John.
奥莉维亚·纽顿·约翰[女歌♥手]
I do a mean version of physical.
我物理可不行[指牛顿]
And the barbecue shrimp is amazing.
而且烤虾棒极了
What about the fries?
薯条怎么样
Hot and salty and delicious.
味美香咸
Talking about food made me hungry.
一谈论食物我就饿了
You had candy in my other dreams.
在我其它的梦里你吃的是糖
Means you're stressed at work.
说明你工作压力太大了
All dream symbols mean you're stressed at work.
所有的梦境都意味着你工作压力太大了
Or castration anxiety.
要不就是阉♥割♥焦虑症
No.
得了吧
I was hoping...
我还指望
You'd figure out a way to handle all this.
你能想出个办法来应对现在的情况
Maybe you can't because you're still a child.
或许你根本不能 因为你还是那么孩子气
I can do better.
我能做得更好
Might be too late.
也许为时已晚了
House!
豪斯
I should have been here.
我早该过来陪你的
Sorry.
抱歉
I knew you'd come.
我知道你会来的
What was that thing,
那到底是什么东西
and why did it just dissolve in the middle of surgery?
为什么它会在手术中途溶解了呢
Why is his liver shutting down?
为什么他的肝脏正要停止工作呢
That thing in his brain goes away,
他脑袋里的那个东西消失了
the kid slips into a coma.
那小孩却陷入了昏迷
We started him on Lactulose,
我们可以用乳果糖来治疗
but at the rate his liver function is declining,
但是从他肝功能下降的速度来看
he'll be dead in a day.
他只能活一天了
Should we page House?
我们要呼豪斯吗
He's busy.
他正忙着呢
House can't do anything for her now.
豪斯帮不上她一星半点的忙
We need him! By his own logic--
我们需要他 按他的逻辑
Patient's blood tests were negative
病人的巴比妥和对乙酰氨基酚血检结果
for Barbiturates or Acetaminophen.
都呈阴性
He's not on a high protein diet.
他没有采用高蛋白节食法
House couldn't concentrate on the case
豪斯在她奄奄一息之前就已经
before she was dying.
无法集中精神在这病例上了
You think he's gonna get in the game now?
你觉得他现在就能关注这个病例了吗
If you don't make it,
要是你没撑下来
I won't sleep with anyone for at least a month.
我保证至少一个月不和别人睡
Make it two.
两个月吧
Bitch.
臭婆娘
A.I.P. can cause uremia,
急性间歇性血卟啉病会导致尿毒症
tank the liver.
增加肝脏负担
It causes abdominal cramping, not abdominal bleeding.
那会导致腹部痉挛 而不是腹部出血
Oh, because fucosidosis was such a brilliant idea?
那岩藻糖苷病就对了吗
Guys!
同志们
Type 2 citrullinemia fits.
二型瓜氨酸血症符合症状
There are no signs of hyperlipidemia
但没有高脂血症和
or pancreatitis.
胰腺炎的迹象
Those can take years to emerge.
这两项症状会潜伏很多年才发作
Closest we've gotten.
这是我们得出的最靠谱的结果
Start him on IV Sodium Benzoate.
开始用四型苯甲酸钠治疗
To reduce the ammonia levels in his blood.
来降低他血液里氨的含量
Run a genetic test for citrullinemia.
做个瓜氨酸血症的基因测试
Guess who doesn't have cancer?
猜猜谁没得癌症
Me.
我
Also you.
还有你
Actually, you for sure. Me...
其实 你是肯定没有 我呢...
House.
豪斯
Your tumor was benign.
你的肿瘤是良性的
An oncocytoma.
是嗜酸细胞瘤
They cut it out. You'll be fine.
已经切除了 你没事了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表