Probably.
有可能
Look at her rib cage.
看她的胸腔
She broke, what, five or six bones at some point?
她同时断了大概五六根骨头
She didn't tell us about this?
她没告诉过我们吗
No, she didn't.
没说过
I checked the pipes and the paint.
我检查过水管和油画
It's not lead poisoning. You got anything?
不是铅中毒 你找到什么线索没
I was looking around in the corner over there.
我在那个角查看了一圈
I found a question about
我发现不知道
why you have a problem with our new doctor.
为什么你不能接受新来的医生
Sorry, we should all be super-polite in the DDxes,
抱歉 在交换信息时我们要有教养
fail to correct each other,
别去纠正他人
and then treat patients for diseases they don't have.
然后给病人用不对症的药
Dude, is this about Thirteen?
兄弟 是因为13吗
No. Why are you calling me "Dude"?
不是 你为什么叫我"兄弟"
Maybe it's hard seeing House replace her
或许你对她还有感觉 所以豪斯雇人替她
when you've still got feelings.
你心里不舒服
One, I don't have feelings for Thirteen beyond friendship.
首先 我跟13之间只是朋友关系
Two, it's a temporary replacement.
其次 她不过是临时代班而已
And three-- dude?
再次 你叫我"兄弟"
It felt right.
一时顺口
The day the patient collapsed,
病人说她发病的那天
she say where she was working?
在哪里工作过来着
Cleaning job in Summit, then she went straight home.
在萨米特[新泽西城市]做清洁 下班后直接回家
Then why's she got a credit card receipt for lunch
那她怎么会有特顿市[新泽西首府]
from a cafe in Trenton?
咖啡厅的刷♥卡♥收据
I'm not hiding anything.
我没有隐瞒实情
I just got the days wrong.
我只是记错了日子
I worked in Trenton on Tuesday.
我周二在特顿上班
I worked in Summit on Monday.
周一在萨米特上班
I guess it slipped my mind.
我想我一时忘记了
And breaking eight ribs? That slip your mind too?
你折过八根肋骨 这你也忘记了吗
You know how I was on the cycling team
你还记得我在麻省大学的时候
when I was at UMASS?
参加过自行车队吧
Well, during training, I fell off my bike...
有一次训练的时候 我从车上摔下来
right onto a sprinkler head.
正撞在路边消防栓上
Why didn't you tell us?
为什么不告诉我们
It was ten years ago.
那是10年前的事了
I didn't think it could be related to my stomach problems.
我以为这跟我腹部不适没有关系
We're going to need to see the records from the operation.
我们需要查看当时手术的记录
You think it is related?
你们认为有关联
The strange stuff we found in your liver,
我们在你肝脏中发现的异常
it's probably hepatic fibrosis,
很可能是肝硬化
but it could also just be a screw-up from the old surgery.
不过也可能只是上次手术失误留下的痕迹
The operation was done at the University Hospital.
手术是在校医院做的
Hopefully they still have the records.
但愿他们还保留着记录
Come back. Just one more time.
回来吧 再来一次
You'll love it.
你一定会喜欢的
My wrists are tired.
我手腕都酸了
I can't defeat the new Decimator 98 all alone.
我一个人打不过新版杀人者98的
Come on, we're a team.
快回来 我们可是战友啊
You understand, right?
你知道的
The babysitter's leaving in half an hour.
我家保姆半小时后下班
Oops, you're right.
你说得对
Scram.
当逃兵吧
I've got a massage coming by in five.
我5点钟约了按♥摩♥师
It was at that moment she realized
此时她才终于明了
the romance was already gone.
爱情不过是过眼云烟
Head shot!
爆头
Oh...Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
I called UMASS.
我给麻省大学打了电♥话♥
There's no record of any surgery for Margaret.
根本没有玛格利特的手术记录
You use her maiden name?
你查的是她的娘家姓吗
No. Kelly knows nothing about the concept of married names.
当然不是 凯丽连夫姓娘家姓都分不清
It wasn't covered in her psychiatry residency.
精神科住院医生不学这个
Margaret was never even registered at the university.
甚至都不是麻省大学的注册学生
Call the other hospitals in the area.
给当地其它医院打电♥话♥
Done. Nothing.
打过了 什么都查不到
So I ran her social security number through one of those websites.
所以我上网查了她的社会安全号♥码
Her number matches her name,
号♥码跟姓名匹配
but she's got no credit history until three years ago.
但她直到3年前才开始有信用记录
And based on her number,
而且她的社会安全号♥码显示
she was born around 1945.
她生于1945年
She stole someone's identity.
她盗用他人身份
Supraventricular tachycardia. 150 bpm.
室上性心动过速 心率150
Carotid massage? Not responding.
颈动脉按♥摩♥ 不见效
Get the adenocine. We've tried already.
拿腺苷 我们已经试过了
Get the pacemaker. We can overdrive her.
拿电除颤仪器 给她做电复律
Dorothy.
桃乐西[《绿野仙踪》]
Dorothy, dear... It's aunt Em, darling.
桃乐西宝贝儿 我是埃姆姨妈
What's...what's wrong with me?
我...我这是怎么了
Well, on the one hand,
这个嘛 一方面
you've got some mysterious heart and tummy problems.
你的心脏和肠胃存在不明问题
On the other, you look great for a 65-year-old.
另一方面呢 65高龄的你可一点儿不显老
So who are you?
你到底是谁
And, no, that's not some weird
不 你不要听成是
Canadian pronunciation of "How."
加拿大调的"你感觉如何"
They're saying you changed your identity.
他们说你换过身份
What are they talking about, Margaret?
玛格利特 他们什么意思
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, that falls in the obviously stupid lie category,
经典蹩脚谎言
which you're familiar with from
从你编自行车故事的水准看
the one you told us about your bike accident.
你该很熟悉
You thought we'd never check?
你以为我们不会去查吗
Five years ago... I was married.
5年前...我结过婚
Who was he?
他是谁
Just a guy. I met him in high school.
只是我高中时候认识的一个人
He was older.
比我年长
He... used to get jealous... do drugs.
他 易妒 还吸毒
Those broken bones?
骨折是他打的
He...
他...
He would tell me to take off all my clothes
他经常让我脱♥光♥衣服
so he could inspect me.
让他检查
Then he would hit me.
然后他就打我
I got a restraining order,
我申请了禁制令
ran away, but he found me anyway.
离开了他 可他还是找到了我
That's when he broke my ribs.
我的肋骨就是那时候被打断的
So I moved away again to Arizona.
所以我搬到亚利桑那州
Came back from work one day...
有一天我下班回家
He'd broken in, fed pesticides to my dog...
发现他闯入我家 给我的狗喂了杀虫剂
Killed her.
毒死了它
I bought a dead woman's identity,
我买♥♥了一个死人的身份
changed my name, moved here.
改了名字 搬到这里
Is this related to why you were in Trenton yesterday?
这跟你昨天去特顿有关系吗
There's a support group for abused women
特顿综合医院有一个
at Trenton General.
受虐妇女互助小组
I go a lot.
我常去
What's his name? Please, don't do this. I don't...
他叫什么 求你别这样 我不想...
Just--just tell me.
告诉我
Carl.
卡尔
Carl what?
姓什么
This is why I didn't tell you.
所以我才没告诉你真♥相♥
'Cause you go confront him, he'll kill you.
要是你去跟他对上 他会杀了你的
Well, I've got another name you can tell us instead.
我看不如这样 你告诉我们另一人的名字
Yours.
你自己的
It's Jenny.
我叫珍妮
Now, some person
某人
seemed to think that I was not being fair to you
认为我在上次的鉴别诊断中
in our last DDx
对你不公
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表