Is that so much to ask?
这要求很过分吗
Yes. Yes.
过分 过分
You have to choose one of us.
我们两你必须选一个
I choose Wilson.
我选威尔森
Good...
很好
Because he's coming to my birthday dinner.
他也来给我过生日
I do not whine.
我才没唉声叹气
Jack's not exactly the hero type.
杰克不是爱逞英雄的人
He started this band in college.
上大学的时候他组建了这个乐队
They gig around the country, looking for their big break.
他们全国巡演 寻找机遇
It's been 16 years.
已经16年了
That must be hard on you and Daisy.
你和戴茜一定很苦
It's like I'm a single parent.
我觉得自己像个单身母亲
I love him so much.
我那么爱他
But I'm at the end of my rope.
但我已经心力憔悴了
What Jack did yesterday was so incredible,
杰克昨天的作为令人佩服
our boss assumed his illness
以至于我们老板认为
had something to do with his behavior.
他可能是疾病的影响才有此举
But if that's not the case,
但如果事实并非如此
there's more to him than you think.
那对他而言就比你想象中意义更大
You think Taub really comes across
你觉得陶博能算院里
as the most trustworthy doctor here?
最值得信赖的医生吗
I knew it was bugging you.
我知道你为什么烦心
They cut me out. You're a pretty boy.
他们居然不用我 你长太好了
Works well with the ladies, not so much with the patients.
有女人缘 没病人缘
No one wants an underwear model
没人想找内衣模特
performing their splenectomy.
给自己做脾切除术
Well, I notice they weren't exactly knocking down your door
我看他们踏破铁鞋
looking for Dr. Trustworthy.
也没找你当可靠医生
That's 'cause I'm black.
那是因为我是黑人
Cortisol levels look normal. We were wrong.
皮质醇[肾上腺素]水平正常 我们错了
Which House will interpret as him being right.
用豪斯的话说 他对了
He's gonna make us biopsy the pituitary gland.
他会强迫我们做脑垂体的活检
You seem pretty calm for a guy
作为一个被种族歧视者包围的人
who's surrounded by racists.
你看起来挺淡定的
80% of the Princeton population is white.
在普林斯顿80%都是白人
Some are racist. Some aren't.
有些是种族主义者 有些不是
White works with both demographics.
白人两种都有
So race is your excuse,
所以你觉得
not the fact that you usually look
没选你是因为种族歧视
like you're about to punch someone in the face?
而不是你脸上老一副要揍人一拳的表情
We're good.
一切正常
O2 sats are dropping.
血氧饱和度在下降
He's not breathing. Suction.
他停止呼吸了 抽吸
Sats are coming back.
血氧饱和度在回升
Mucus plug.
是痰栓
That's weird.
有点怪
Fluid in the lungs.
肺部有积液
Pneumonitis?
肺炎吗
That doesn't fit with anyone's theory.
这和谁的推测都不符合
Our tests finally rule out the brain.
测试终于排除了大脑的问题
That leaves the heart and the lungs.
那就剩下心脏和肺部
Pneumonitis can be caused by bacteria,
肺炎可能是由细菌
parasite, some kind of an obstruction.
寄生虫 或某种阻塞引起
Who was the girl on the tracks?
铁轨上的女孩是谁
News story said her name was Chloe Jeffries.
新闻报道上说她叫克洛伊·杰弗里斯
Why does that matter?
问这个干嘛
'Cause there's another reason besides being sick
如果不是他有病
that he'd risk his life for a stranger.
那他为个陌生人冒生命危险就另有原因
She's not a stranger.
她不是个陌生人
The damsel in distress is an epileptic.
这位可怜的少女是癫痫病患者
So we assumed she was having an epileptic seizure,
所以我们以为她是癫痫发作
but what if she wasn't?
如果不是呢
What if she's sick too? Jack is away a lot on tour.
如果她也病了呢 杰克常巡演在外
What happens on the road stays on the road.
但他估计不会向我们透露半点实情
The most likely cause of pneumonitis is infection.
最有可能是感染引起的肺炎
Shouldn't we be getting a sputum culture?
我们不该做个痰栓培养吗
There's no significant elevation
白细胞数
of white blood cell count.
没有明显升高
This is more like toxic exposure.
这更像是中毒
He's got a point.
他说得有道理
Why is your assumption of his guilt more valid
凭什么你假设他愧疚
than my assumption of his selflessness?
比我假设他无私更合理
Because my assumption is backed up
因为我的假设
by millions of men, and Taub,
由无数男人验证 还有陶博
who've cheated on their wives.
因为他们对自己的妻子不忠
Find the girl and the love nest.
去找那个姑娘 搜搜他们的爱巢吧
Every hero has his Kryptonite.
每个超人都有自己的氪星啊
Hello?
有人吗
So we're breaking into this girl's apartment
我们在这儿私闯民宅
because House thinks that two people,
就因为豪斯认为
standing 30 feet apart on a subway platform
两个在地铁站里相距30英尺的人
have to be lovers.
一定是情人
God, you're a drag today.
你今天可有够无聊的
Let me guess. Back to fighting with the wife?
让我猜猜 又和老婆吵架了
No. We had sex again last night...
没 我们昨晚做♥爱♥来着
Twice...
两次
And again this morning.
今早还一次
Rachel hasn't wanted this much intimacy
瑞切尔已经很久没和我
in a long time.
这么亲密了
I don't think it's me she's hot for.
我觉得她迷恋的不是我
It's this Internet guy.
而是网上那个家伙
She's just happy,
她开心了
and that's turning her on.
让她充满激♥情♥
So she's not cheating on you,
她没有对你不忠
and you're getting all the action you can handle.
你还性福满满
I don't see the downside.
这有什么不好吗
What was Jack's band called?
杰克的乐队叫什么
Suicide...Something.
自杀 什么
Suicide Season.
自杀季节
She does know him.
他们确实认识
Question is, how'd they get sick?
问题是 他们是怎么病的
Kryptonite.
氪星
EKG's unremarkable,
心电图没有异常
thyroid, liver, and kidney function seems fine.
甲状腺 肝脏和肾脏功能良好
You're perfectly healthy.
你非常健康
I wish that you would take a second look.
我希望你再看看仔细
I'm tired all the time,
我一直感到疲倦
and when it's cold,
天冷的时候
I get this weird pain in my shoulder.
我肩膀疼得很奇怪
I have a pain in my leg.
我还腿疼呢
You don't hear me complaining...
我可没抱怨过
Except for just now.
刚才那句不算
How do doctors get this idea
医生们都是怎么想的
you're better than everyone else?
怎么会认为你是最好的
Probably all that pulling people back
可能就是一些
from the brink of death.
把人从鬼门关拉回来的小意思
It's just a guess.
我瞎猜的
My own daughter is a doctor.
我女儿也是医生
She makes a hobby of dismissing my concerns.
她习惯性地无视我的担忧
She sounds smart.
听起来她很聪明
Did she tell you to say that?
她让你这么说的吗
I've never met your daughter.
我又没见过你女儿
That's hard to believe
真叫人难以相信
since you are currently shtupping her.
你现在跟她的"关系"可密切呢
We have a situation.
大事不妙
Roach bombs, where? In Chloe's apartment.
蟑螂军团 哪里找到的 克洛伊的公♥寓♥
Who's Chloe?
谁是克洛伊
Uh, look,
听着
we don't care about your personal life.
我们不关心你的私人生活
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表