Hey, you picked me.
是你选的我
You said you wanted a hard-ass.
你说你想要凶神恶煞的
No, House said that.
不 那是豪斯说的
I pretended to agree to get him off my back.
我假装同意省得他再跟我啰嗦
I picked you because I wanted the guy
我选你是因为
who doesn't like getting involved
我想要那种
in other people's problems.
不会多管闲事的人
Yes, I thought you'd want to skip
我是这样没错 但我以为是你不想遭受
the massive public humiliation of getting fired.
因被炒而带来的巨大耻辱才选的我
By treating me like I'm an imbecile?
所以你就把我当傻瓜看待吗
I'm totally fine.
我没问题的
I aced my first pathology boards.
我第一次病理学认证考了A
Medicine has come a long way in the last hundred years.
过去几百年医学可是有了长足的进步
You know...
你知道...
I heard of a guy
我听说有个人
who knew a guy
认识一个
who could get the exam ahead of time.
能提前拿到考题的人
It was something I heard.
我是这么听说的
Patient's file
病历上说
said she lost some weight on a new diet, right?
她根据新的减肥食谱减了些体重 对吧
Yeah, she went vegan.
没错 她改吃素了
Are laxatives vegan?
泻药也算素食吗
Hello?
怎么了
Where are you?
你在哪
In the parking garage,
在停车场里
searching Wilson's car.
搜查威尔森的车
We have an answer. Magnesium poisoning.
我们有答案了 镁中毒
We found a pretty large stash of laxatives.
我们发现了大量的泻药
Abuse can lead to hypermagnesemia.
滥用可能导致高镁血症
I admit that's...
我承认这真是...
Impressively outside-the-box thinking.
令人震惊的奇思妙想啊
House.
豪斯
You still there, House?
你还在吗 豪斯
Everything okay?
一切正常吗
No.
不
For a second, I thought Wilson
刚刚的一瞬间 我以为威尔森
might have a drug problem.
可能滥用药物
Turns out it's much, much worse.
但事实比这糟糕太多了
Okay...uh, so we push fluids
好吧 我们给她输液
and wait for her kidneys to clear the hypermagnesemia?
然后等她的肾滤出高镁吗
You'll be waiting a long time since that's not what she has.
那得等到天荒地老了 因为根本就不是
Her BP and respiratory rate are normal.
她的血压和呼吸频率都正常
While you two were so busy
你们俩忙着
being impressively outside the box,
开动脑筋的同时
you missed the actual box.
却忽略了真实情况
Chase and Masters done yet?
奇斯和马斯特斯有结果了吗
Two light beers, November 16th.
11月16号♥ 我喝了两瓶清啤
One really bad glass of Pinot on the 17th.
17号♥ 相当大一杯葡萄酒
Uh, nothing from the 18th.
18号♥以后没再喝酒
Shouldn't you be working for NASA or something?
你不该去美航局这样的地方工作吗
You mean why am I just a waitress?
你是说为什么我只是个服务员吗
No, I didn't mean...
不 我不是说...
I'm sorry, I-I-I-I...
对不起 我...
It's okay.
没关系
Remembering something is not the same
能记住并不意味着
as understanding it.
我就能理解
I'm not a genius.
我不是天才
I love my job. I'm great at it.
我热爱我的工作 我♥干♥得很好
Keeps my mind busy.
能让我的脑子忙不停歇
Hi, I'm Dr. House.
你好 我是豪斯医生
You are not pooping.
你不排便
Question is, are you also a klutz?
我的问题是 你也是个笨手笨脚的人吗
Uh... I guess I'm no clumsier than most people.
这个 我猜我和大多数人差不多
What are you guessing for?
你为什么要猜呢
You've got a perfect memory.
你过目不忘
I was told there'd be numbers, dates, fireworks.
我听说你能记住数字 日期 行为数据
What do you want to know?
你想知道什么
Let's go back to 2008.
让我们回到2008年
How many trips, stumbles, falls did you have?
滑倒 跌倒 绊倒加起来一共多少次
11.
十一次
This really works.
真管用啊
Cool.
太帅了
How 'bout 2009?
2009年呢
12.
十二次
Even cooler. Last year?
更酷了 去年呢
20.
二十次
That's a big spike in discoordination.
协调性丧失状况剧增
If you add the constipation, it's early onset Parkinson's.
如果再加上便秘的话就是早期帕金森症了
Give her a full neuro exam, and start her on levodopa.
给她做全套神经测试 开始用左旋多巴
Oh, I'm so surprised you broke into my apartment
你未经允许就闯进我家
without telling me.
我好意外啊
What is this?
什么事
An intervention.
一次调解
Exhibit A.
展品一
A baggie filled with nepeta cataria,
一塑料袋假荆芥
Also known as...
也叫做...
That had better not be what I think it is.
那盒子里装的最好别是我想的那样
If you mean your new junkie girlfriend, then yes.
如果你是指你的新瘾君子女友 没错
House...
豪斯
Okay, fine. I got a cat.
好吧 我交代 我养了只猫
Release the kraken.
谜底揭晓了
I don't think you appreciate the severity of your situation.
我觉得你没有意识到问题的严重性
You are rapidly approaching
你正迅速接近
an end-stage male spinsterism.
男性独身主义病的末期
That cat,
那只猫
that diabetic cat that you're shooting up with insulin
那只你负责注射胰岛素
and buying dime bags of catnip for,
并喂食猫薄荷的糖尿病猫
that means you've given up on ever finding anyone.
意味着你彻底放弃寻找新对象了
Don't you think you're completely overreacting
你不觉得你在大惊小怪吗
If I'm completely overreacting, why'd you lie to me?
如果是我大惊小怪 你干嘛骗我呢
Um, because I knew you would completely overreact.
因为我就知道你会大惊小怪
Its name's Sarah.
你给它起名叫莎拉
Cats aren't named that. Women are.
这不是猫的名字 是女人的名字
What the freud is that about?
搞什么飞机
Look, I didn't name her.
听着 不是我给她起的名字
My neighbor did.
我邻居起的
She died, and I felt bad.
她死了 我很难过
Sarah would have been destroyed at the shelter.
要是她被收养所接去就完了
Aww, who would want a cat that croaks
如果你不一天回家两次给它打♥针♥
if you're not home twice a day
这只猫就会把嗓子嚎哑
to shoot it up?
这样的猫谁要啊
It's like having your own button on Lost.
简直就是活生生的《迷失》[知名美剧]
You know, I'm pretty sure
我很确定
that there is a river nearby.
附近有条河[话外音 可以淹死猫]
I'm keeping her.
我要养她
Okay, shrug your shoulders
耸肩
and don't let me push them down.
保持住
So I have to ask, uh...
我忍♥不住想问
Is there a trick you use?
你有什么诀窍吗
Mnemonics?
比如助记符号♥
Meditation?
比如冥想
No, no tricks.
不 没有诀窍
I don't even try, really. It's just there.
我毫不费力 真的 能力摆在那
Is my memory gonna go away...
我的记忆会因为
with the Parkinson's?
帕金森氏症而丢失吗
It's quite possible.
很有可能
But we still have a lot of tests to do
但在作出最终诊断前
before we have a definitive diagnosis.
我们还得做很多检查
Well, here's hoping for cancer.
也有可能是癌症
Nadia?
娜迪娅
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表