on infectious diseases.
传染病学
Patient's husband just got admitted to the E.R.
病人的丈夫刚刚因伤进入急诊室
Let's say you had a really fantastic handyman...
假如说 你有个很棒的勤杂工
I was hoping you'd interrupt my cooking
我还真盼着你拿勤杂工的事
to ask about handymen.
来打扰我做饭呢
Do go on.
继续
Would Sam ask you to stop using him
萨姆会为了之前
because you might have had a sexual relationship
你们可能有过性事
with him in the past?
而要求你辞退他吗
Ah, yes, the age-old hooker massage conundrum.
原来如此 那个高龄妓♥女♥按♥摩♥难题
Cuddy might have mentioned something about it.
大概是卡迪说溜嘴了
Let's say you're right.
我们先说 你是对的
Completely right about everything.
什么都没做错
Give in anyway.
但你让步吧
This is not a point of pride. This is a point of principle.
这不是面子问题 这是原则问题
Right, you're the Rosa Parks of hooker massages.
是啊 你是妓♥女♥按♥摩♥师的民权领袖
The principle is she's being irrational.
关键在于她不理智
If I give in on this,
如果我让步了
it sets the stage for the whole relationship.
就决定了这段关系中我要处于劣势
Putting up with irrationality
互相忍♥让
is the foundation for every relationship.
是每段关系的建立基础
I agree with Sam when she's calling her father a monster.
萨姆说她爸爸是怪物我同意
I agree with her when she's calling him a Saint.
她说她爸爸是圣人我也同意
And in exchange, I get to have sex with her.
相对的 我能和她睡觉
And I'm sure she has similar tradeoffs with me.
我肯定她对我也有这种权衡之计
Relationships are hard. You have to make sacrifices.
相爱容易相处难 你得学会牺牲
So sacrifice being crazy.
所以牺牲有时叫人抓狂
Go get her a gift and apologize.
送个礼物给他 好好道歉
You finally made a good point.
你总算出了个好主意
Which, clearly, you have misunderstood
基于你那么快就答应了
based on how quickly you agreed.
你肯定是理解错了
The kitchen's burning.
厨房♥要着火了
Oh...
糟了
We've got to get you thinking like House.
你得像豪斯那样思考
The husband's in the E.R. If he's got similar symptoms,
丈夫在急诊室 如果他出现了相同症状
it could mean environmental.
可能是环境因素
Which helps organophosphate theory.
那就证明杀虫剂理论是正确的
Or maybe it's an infection,
也可能是传染病
which would mean we were wrong. Exactly.
那就说明我们推断错了 正是如此
Or maybe he just got sick with something else.
也或许是他得了其他病
Coincidence?
巧合吗
All right, here's one big piece of advice.
那我就不得不给你提个大建议
House doesn't buy coincidences.
豪斯不相信世上有巧合
Okay, it's not environmental.
这与环境因素无关
What happened to you? What's it look like?
你怎么了 看起来如何
Looks like someone kicked your ass.
看起来有人把你给揍扁了
What happened? I looked in her address book.
到底怎么了 我翻看她的地址薄
There's a guy named Carl in Brooklyn.
上面写着在布鲁克林有个叫卡尔的人
She told you to stay away from him.
她让你别去惹他
I'm not so good at following direction sometimes.
有时我就是不会听从别人的话
I found him, I got angry, which I also do sometimes.
我找到他 我平时火气就很大
He said he didn't know what I was talking about.
他说他压根就不知道我在说什么
He wouldn't let me in. I got more pissed...
他不让我进 我就更生气了
Next thing I know, I'm on the floor
再到后来 我就躺在地上
and he's called the cops. You get arrested?
他报了警 你被捕啦
No, he didn't press charges.
没有 他没起诉我
Well, you should press charges.
应该是你起诉他啊
If he tried to poison her...
如果他当真试图毒害她
No, he really didn't know
不是的 他是真的不知道
what I was talking about.
我在说什么
He's just some guy that Margaret--
他只是玛格丽特
damn it, that's not even her name--
天呐 她根本不叫这名
Jenny just--
只是珍妮
some guy that Jenny used to work with.
只是珍妮以前的同事
I was stupid. I just assumed that
我真傻 我只是想
the name Carl was...
那个叫卡尔的人
I just wanted to find the guy that poisoned my wife.
我只想找到那个毒害我妻子的人
What's up?
怎么了
Pyrexia. 103 and rising.
高烧103度 还在飙升
I'll be right up.
我马上就过去
Your wife just spiked a fever.
你的妻子在发高烧
What's that mean?
怎么会这样
She wasn't poisoned.
但这说明她不是中毒
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
Just letting you all share in the joys
只想和你们分享一下我之前去
of my last trip to Carlsbad Caverns.
卡尔斯巴德溶洞国家公园渡过的欢乐时光
Which the husband probably would have beaten up
要是病人的丈夫在地址薄里找到信息
if he'd found it in the address book.
他一定会去大打一架
Would you mind standing next to the screen?
你介意在屏幕旁边站一下吗
Yeah, she'd love to become a target for your ridicule.
她当然愿意成为你嘲弄的对象
She is not ready?
她还没做好这种心理准备
Endocarditis? Normal EKG.
心内膜炎 心电图正常
No osler nodes. Right, Dr. Kelly!
也没有奥斯勒结 很好凯丽医生
Kelly's her first name.
凯丽不是她的姓
What's your point, Dr. Robert?
罗伯特医生的意思是
Run an echo.
得做个回声检查
I already did. No vegetations. Valves are clear.
已经做了 没有赘生物心瓣膜也正常
Snapilicious! But as I always like to say,
超人一样的快 但我总说
it's better to be a helpful Helen than a negative Nelly.
宁可当个有用的瞎子也不当个消极的傻子
So while you're cooking up some ideas of your own,
所以当你们都在绞尽脑汁想对策的时候
allow me to present theory 2.0 of why Chase hired you.
请允许我为你们呈现奇斯聘用你的升级版理论
Dr. Kelly, meet your doppelganger.
凯丽医生 来认识一下你的二重身
Oh, no. Hold on a second.
弄错了 稍等一下
Oh, come on.
天呐 少来了
House... Is that...
豪斯你 那是
That's baby Chase and his mom. That's adorable!
奇斯宝宝与妈咪 真可爱
Never mind the baby, peep the babe.
别看宝宝 看看美女妈妈
Note the cheekbones and eye shape.
注意看颧骨和眼形
They do actually look alike.
她们真的长得很像
I know what you're thinking,
我知道你在想些什么了
Chase wants to sleep with his mom.
奇斯的恋母情结
But who wouldn't hit that if that looked like that?
如果对方是这样的大美人 谁会不想
It's a classic case of what Freud called... stop.
这是佛洛伊德的经典理论 别这样
This isn't about Chase's mother.
这与奇斯的母亲无关
You're wrong. What do you mean he's wrong?
你错了 为什么说他错了
It is about your mom? No.
确实关于你母亲 不是
So it's about... I'm assuming he thought
那是关于 我猜他是想说
I'd be a good member of the team.
我能很好地融入这个团队
And on that subject, what about Legionnaire's?
还有关于病人 也许她得了军团菌病
Taub said he saw a rattly old air conditioner
陶博说过他见到病人家里有一台
in the patient's house.
老掉牙的空调
I don't care if he saw her licking
他是否看到她舔了一个培养皿的细菌
a petri dish of bacilli, there's no lung involvement.
我不在乎 但根本没肺什么事啊
All we know is we don't see it.
我们只知道没有症状
Dehydration from the fever could hide the pneumonia.
高烧所导致的缺水症状可能会隐藏肺炎症状
Okay, forget the mom theory.
好吧 不管恋母情结理论了
Now water the patient, treat for Legionnaire's.
去给病人补充水分 按军团菌病治疗
Hey, Taub. You didn't write up the AC system.
陶博 你并没写电器系统
Did you mention it to Kelly?
你单独跟凯丽提过
No.
没有啊
Did you mention it to Chase?
那你就是单独跟奇斯提过了
Whose idea was Legionnaire's?
军团菌病是谁的想法
Dr. Chase's.
奇斯医生的
Well, you get major points for trying to trick me.
你哄骗我的尝试为你赢得了很多分
Unfortunately, you lose 'em all for failing.
但不幸地是 你失败了
Hold that. Hold that.
等一下 别动
See, now you're frowning.
你现在皱眉的表情
You can really see the resemblance.
确实能看出很多相似之处
So who gives a crap if I prepped her?
给她点我自己的推断有什么问题
Uh, House. And that's just off the top of my head.
豪斯 他可能是我想到的第一个理由
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表