Let's hear it for Della Carr.
掌声鼓励黛拉·凯尔
Dude, your sister kicks serious ass.
老兄 你姐姐真帅呆了
Competed in the boy's league this year.
今年她还参加了男孩组的比赛
Kicked their asses, too.
把他们打得落花流水
Nice job, Del. You--
干得好 小黛 你
I went faster on the 50-50.
用50毫米乘50毫米的鞋 我滑得更快
You were right.
你说对了
All right, who wants next?
下一个谁来试试
Yeah, yeah, I'm a little biased.
好吧 我有点偏心眼
Custom decks.
定做滑板
Start the bidding at 400 bucks.
400美元起价
Trust me, the kids'll force their parents to buy them.
相信我 孩子们会想法设法让家长们来买♥♥
You got to see this.
快来看看
You made a great event today.
你今天办了一件大事
Fast enough for you?
够快了吗
I'm already in a wheelchair.
我都已经残疾了
What are you so afraid of?
你还怕什么呢
That wasn't what I meant.
我可没想这么玩
Della? You okay?
黛拉 你还好吗
Mom! Dad!
爸爸妈妈快来啊
We got to stop parking like this.
我们别再这样停车了
People are gonna talk.
别人会说三道四的
Well, that's why I plan on doing some talking first.
所以我想先和你谈谈
I want us to formerly report our relationship to Human Resources.
我想正式告知人力资源部我们在交往
Okay. You get them, I'll cover everybody else.
没问题 你告诉他们 我负责通知其他人
I would appreciate it
如果能等在那个会后
if we could keep it quiet until we had that meeting.
再公开我们的关系 我会非常开心
It's gonna be hard with me grabbing your ass all day.
不能一直抓着你的屁♥股♥ 这一天会很难熬
Grabbing stops at the threshold.
一开始就不许抓
Of the parking garage.
进到停车场开始算起
Handicapped plates.
我是瘸子
I got special access.
我有特殊权限
I just don't want our relationship affecting our jobs.
我只是不希望我们的感情影响到工作
Or the other way around.
反之亦然
Why, Dr. Cuddy, how was your weekend?
卡迪医生 周末过得如何
I got a call about a case for you.
我接到一通电♥话♥ 你有病人了
14-year-old.
一个14岁的孩子
EMTs think her heart stopped--
内科急救专家认为她的心脏不跳了
Sounds great.
听起来不错
You haven't seen it yet.
你还没看呢
I sense something fascinating about it.
我感到它在吸引着我
I'm gonna get us in to see HR this afternoon.
今天下午我们去见人力资源部的人
Think you can hold your tongue till then?
在那之前你能保持沉默吗
Mom...
是 妈妈
Fine. People are gonna know soon enough.
那好 大家很快就会知道的
I think I can hold it till lunch.
午饭之前我会保密
I'm seeing Cuddy.
我和卡迪在约会
Generally, without her clothes on.
概括来说 已经裸裎相见了
Use your imagination.
发挥下想象力
Hope it's got a wide-angle lens.
最好想象力丰富点
You don't actually need that.
其实你并不需要这个
I'm gonna go check my office for whoopee cushions.
我得回办公室看看有没有放屁坐垫
This is not a prank.
这不是恶作剧
This is not me walking out the door.
走出这房♥间的人不是我
Really? You and Cuddy?
真的吗 你和卡迪
For reals. Foreman can translate.
千真万确 福曼能解释给你们
So Junior Miss Everything--
看看这位全能初中生小姐
Skateboarder, basketballer,
滑板选手 篮球运动员
science clubber, seal clubber.
科学俱乐部会员 集邮俱乐部会员
I'm actually guessing with that last one.
最后一个其实是我猜的
Healthy one day, heart arrhythmia the next.
之前很健康 忽然就心律失常
Are you sure it's a good idea
你确定和高层扯上关系
to be yanking on the chain of command?
是好主意吗
Way to go, House.
就该这么做 豪斯
I'm surprised you two didn't get together sooner.
我很惊讶你们竟然才开始交往
EKG, echo and head CT are all spotless.
心电图 超声波和头部扫描都没有发现问题
There's nothing on her neurological exam.
神经检查也没有发现异常
Interesting. In favor, indignant, indifferent.
有兴趣 赞成的 愤慨的 中立的
Think I'd like a female perspective.
我还需要一个女性的观点
Or Thirteen's. Where is she? She's gone.
或者是十三的 她在哪 她走了
She said she was taking a leave of absence.
她说要离开一段时间
Wanted us to think
想让我们以为
it was for a Huntington's study in Rome.
她是去罗马的亨廷顿症研究中心
They've never heard of her.
但那边没听说她要参加
Cell and home phone are disconnected.
手♥机♥和家里电♥话♥都联♥系♥不上她
Apartment's already been vacated.
公♥寓♥里的东西也搬走了
And what's with the death's head cane?
你的死神头骨手杖哪里去了
They didn't have a death's ass cane in my size.
没有我这型号♥的死神屁♥股♥手杖出♥售♥
Well, I guess we'll just have to wait.
我们只能等了
Conditions that cause intermittent heart arrhythmias. Taub.
等引起间歇性心律不齐的条件出现 陶博
Three years, you've been trying to game out Thirteen,
三年来 你一直想把十三挤走
And now you don't care?
现在你又不在乎了
Sorry. Not caring about Thirteen
抱歉 不关心十三
is not part of the differential for heart arrhythmia,
不是诊断心律不齐的一部分
but you do get a home version of the game.
但是你可以拿到这个游戏的家庭版
Patient's brother has severe, congenital muscular dystrophy.
病人的弟弟患有严重的先天性肌营养不良症
Life expectancy of about 25.
这种病的平均寿命为25岁
If she's had a latent case of it...
如果她有潜在症状...
Wouldn't be sudden onset. Foreman.
这病不会突然发作 福曼
Do you know something about Thirteen that we don't?
关于十三 你知道什么我们不知道的吗
She's entitled to her privacy.
她有权保留隐私
Just as I'm entitled to a diagnosis.
就像我有义务诊断病因
And you're glossing over Thirteen's departure
你现在试图隐瞒十三离开的原因
because you actually respect somebody's privacy?
是因为你真的尊重他人隐私吗
I agree. It's weird of me not to care.
我同意你的说法 我不关心这事才奇怪
So either I'm a changed man because of Cuddy,
所以要么我因为卡迪变了个人
or I'm pretending to be a changed man
要么我假装变了个人
because I do know something about Thirteen
因为我确实知道十三的事
and I'm trying to throw you off the scent,
还不愿告诉你们
or I've just gone nutty bananas because I lost a patient.
要么就是因为我失去一个病人成了疯子
All of which you are free to discuss
我诊出病因之后
after I get a diagnosis.
随便你们猜测
If it's Long QT Syndrome,
如果是长Q-T间期综合症的话
any startling stimulus in that skate park
那么在滑板场地的任何惊吓刺♥激♥
could have triggered the arrhythmia.
都能够引发心律不齐
Loud noise, flashing lights.
噪音太大 灯光太耀眼
Scare the patient to death to confirm Long QT.
把病人吓死就能证明是长Q-T间期综合症
Fine. If you insist,
好吧 如果你们坚持要做
do it in a room with one of those thingamabobs that brings people back to life.
就找个能把病人救回来的地方
Scare test is insane.
惊吓测试太疯狂了
Scare test is legitimate.
惊吓测试很合理
Simulates real world conditions.
能够模拟真实世界的情况
This fling with Cuddy is insane.
和卡迪的交往这事太疯狂了
Flare gun? Scary enough?
信♥号♥♥枪 够吓人了吗
How about just telling her we're planning this stupid test?
怎么告诉她我们要做这个愚蠢的测试呢
And I'm hoping House and Cuddy are more than just a fling.
希望豪斯和卡迪不只是一时冲动
It's clearly mellowed him out.
很显然豪斯陷进去了
He didn't even care about Thirteen.
他甚至都不关心十三了
Right. The guy who ordered us
对 让我们吓死病人的人
to stop the patient's heart has mellowed out.
已经陷进去了
It's gonna be horrible because it's doomed,
如果是命中注定就太可怕了
which is just gonna make House 50 times more of a crank.
这会让豪斯更加诡异
Firecrackers.
可以用爆竹
We can hide 'em under one of those covered food trays.
我们可以藏在食物托盘下面
Find any itching powder in your hanky?
在手帕里发现搔痒粉了吗
Any fake poo in your desk drawer?
在抽屉里发现假便便了吗
Yes, the lack of dime-store pranks
没有 没发现恶作剧道具这个证据
is proof that you're actually dating Cuddy,
确实能证明你和卡迪在交往
And not just mocking me for being worried about you.
也证明了你不是在嘲弄我的担心之情
What do I have to do to prove this to you?
为什么我非要证明给你看呢
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表