which is what the smallpox vaccine is made from.
用来制♥作♥天花疫苗的原料
Same symptoms as smallpox,
跟天花症状相同
but only half the calories and almost none of the lethality.
但毒性只有一半而且几乎不致死
You sound like one of those anti-vaccine cranks.
听起来像个反疫苗狂的言论
You can't develop full-blown symptoms
接种天花疫苗受感染
from the vaccine this quickly.
不可能这么快就进入极期
You can if you're immunocompromised.
免疫功能受损就有可能
Am I the only one who reads these things?
只有我读病史吗
Dad had kidney cancer. Six years ago.
她爸得过肾癌 六年前的事
He's been in remission. Well, it's obviously back.
他已经康复了 现在显然复发了
Shot his immune system,
破坏了他的免疫系统
made him vulnerable to the vaccinia,
使他失去对牛痘病毒的防御能力
which will get better on interferon.
用干扰素可以让他好转
So if he responds to the treatment,
所以如果干扰素治疗起作用
that proves he doesn't have smallpox.
就能证明他得的不是天花
Then what does the daughter have?
那他女儿得的是什么
Damn. I was hoping you weren't gonna ask me that.
妈的 我还在幻想你不会问这个问题
Can we please just focus
麻烦先集中精力对付
on the disease we just diagnosed and can treat?
有诊断可治疗的疾病
What's more likely-- he got smallpox
你说哪种更有可能
the day after we immunized him for it,
接种疫苗第二天就感染天花
or he's sick from the vaccine itself?
还是疫苗本身使他感染
You got any proof the kidney cancer is back?
你有肾癌复发的证据吗
Well, let me give him this.
让我给他用这个药
When he gets better, that'll be the proof you need.
他病情好转就是你想要的证据
I'll put on one of your fancy spacesuits,
我可以穿上你们的高档太空服
and I promise I won't kiss him on an open sore.
而且我保证不会亲吻他的开放性脓疱
You know who Janet Parker is?
你知道珍妮特·派克是谁吗
In 1978,
1978年
she was working at a university in England.
她在英国一所大学工作
Someone in a research lab on the floor below screwed up.
楼下一间实验室的工作人员出了岔子
Some smallpox virus managed to
天花病毒
float up through the vents
从通风系统向上飘
into the room where she was working.
进入到她的办公室
She died four days later--
四天之后她就死了
the last known person to die from smallpox.
她是已知死于天花的最后一人
And the person in charge of the lab was so destroyed,
实验室的负责人自责太深
he killed himself.
最后自杀了
Now that he's shedding,
他皮肤开始剥落
I can't open that door for anyone.
我不能放任何人进去
Look, there's the proof you need.
看 那就是你要的证据
There's blood in the urine bag.
尿袋里有血
His kidneys are shutting down.
他的肾脏正在衰竭
He's in the final stages of the disease.
他已经到了病程末期
If smallpox was causing the kidney failure,
如果肾衰竭是天花导致的
the blood would be brown.
血应该是棕色
It's red because the kidney cancer is back,
血呈红色是因为肾癌复发
and this is not smallpox.
他感染的不是天花
I'm not opening that door.
我不会把门打开
Well, that makes one of us.
你不开我开
Hey! You're insane!
嘿 你简直疯了
But I'm right.
但我的诊断是正确的
I hope you are,
希望你是正确的
because I can't let you out now.
因为现在我不能让你出来了
This is what happens
这就是你的下场
when you have no respect for authority,
不尊重权威
no respect for anything.
不尊重任何人
You don't think it's a little much
你不觉得有点太过分吗
to use the threat of death
用死亡相威胁
to win a totally separate argument with your boyfriend?
来赢取和男友的一场不相干的争吵
You think this is about the other thing?
你以为我在说另一件事
Does seem to track suspiciously closely.
跟那件事情貌似差不离
I don't care right now that you lied to me.
现在我不在乎你对我撒谎
I want you to stay alive.
我要你活下去
And if I do, does that mean I win both arguments?
如果我活下来了 是不是意味着两场架我都赢了
Put the suit on.
把隔离服穿上
It's unnecessary, Mom.
没必要吧 妈
This is why I didn't want them telling you.
这就是为什么我不希望他们告诉你
It's why I'm glad they didn't tell Wilson.
也是为什么我很高兴他们没有告诉威尔森
Dr. House.
豪斯医生
I'm getting worse, aren't I?
我的病情加重了是吗
Interferon takes a little time to work.
干扰素发挥效用需要时间
Don't worry.
别担心
Tell Broda
告诉布洛塔
that I'm increasing his oxygen.
我在给他加氧
And get my team down here.
把我的小组都叫过来
Hi.
你好啊
You're mad at us, aren't you?
生我们气了 对不对
Yeah. Well, you have a right to be.
嗯 你生气是应该的
We weren't honest.
我们骗你了
You might not know this yet,
你可能还不知道
but sometimes adults mess up.
但有时大人会做错事
Can I tell you something,
我告诉你个事儿
and you keep it just between us?
你能帮我保密吗
I'm not great with kids.
我不太会与小孩子相处
I love them, but I get scared
我喜欢孩子 但我害怕
that I'm gonna do the wrong thing,
自己会做错事情
and then... I usually do.
而且通常都会
And that's what I did with the lying.
刚才我说谎就是
And I'm very sorry about that.
真的很抱歉
The reason why I did the wrong thing
我之所以做错误的事
was because I was trying to get you
是希望你可以
to do the right thing.
做正确的事
Your mommy and your Lamby
你的妈妈和你的羊羊
both really need you to get better.
都希望你好起来
So...
那
Do you think that...
你说
You could be really brave...
你可以勇敢点
And do the right thing?
去做正确的事情吗
I'll try.
我会努力的
Great.
好样的
Great.
好样的
Fever's way up. Sat's way down.
热度很高 氧饱和度很低
Pustules still spreading.
脓疱还在扩散
Interferon's not working.
干扰素没起效
Which means this is smallpox.
所以这就是天花
Right!
说得好
'cause there are only two diseases
因为这大千世界只有两种病
in the whole wide world-- what else could it be?
想想还能是什么
There's got to be something.
一定还有别的
No, there doesn't.
不 不可能
There are still no pustules on her feet.
她的脚上仍然没出现脓疱
All the reasons you thought it wasn't smallpox still exist.
你认为不是天花的理由依旧成立
Forget her feet. Forget all those other reasons.
别管她的脚 别管那些原因
Look at him now. The pox are dome-shaped.
看看他 疱疹是圆凸状的
They're on 80% of his body, and
他身上80%的地方都长满了
they're not scabbing over.
而且没有结痂
This is textbook smallpox.
这是典型的天花
DDX'ing at this point isn't gonna make a difference.
这时候再做鉴别诊断也没用
Don't say that. I'm sorry.
别那么说 很抱歉
House...
豪斯
You screwed up going in there.
你闯进去犯了大错
You have any fever?
感觉发热了吗
Not yet.
还没
But when it does come,
等我真的发热了
I assume you'll see the pettiness
你恐怕就会意识到为我撒谎而生气
of being mad at me for lying.
其实是多么小气
Shut up, House.
闭嘴 豪斯
I'll be right back.
我去去就来
I'm not gonna make it, am I?
我活不成了 是不是
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表