If you're going to dress like an Italian hooker,
要是你想穿得像个意大利窑姐儿
at least let it be this year's Italian hooker.
至少也得是今年花红的打扮啊
She's not telling us we look fat.
她在说我们看起来很苗条
That's a major breakthrough.
还真是一突破性进展啊
If you didn't want to be insulted,
如果你不想被羞辱
you wouldn't have invited me.
那喊我来做什么
Would anyone like some champagne?
有人想来点香槟吗
No. Yes, three glasses, please.
不用了 三杯 谢谢
Mom. Yeah, it's not it's not even lunch.
妈 是啊 这还不到午饭时间
If you'd prefer, I'll make it a mimosa.
如果你们喜欢 那换含羞草[鸡尾酒]好了
What do you think? Perfect...
你觉得怎么样 完美
For a night on the town.
如果你是要去夜店的话
Perfect for breast-feeding.
这适合穿来喂奶
My heart's doing that weird thing again.
我心脏又感觉怪怪的了
Beating? That's normal for humans.
跳动吗 是颗心脏都这样
Come on, Lisa, take her seriously for once.
别这样 丽莎 就认真对待她一回
What? What is it?
怎么 有问题吗
I think we need to get you to the hospital.
我觉得你最好去趟医院
I'm dying to try it.
快让我试试
Is no one gonna tell me... Shh.
没人打算告诉我 嘘
How delightful.
多叫人高兴呀
Why we're in the morgue?
我们为什么要来停尸房♥吗
House is on the lam from someone.
豪斯在躲一个人
Taub's got his money on Wilson,
陶博赌是威尔森
but I'm pretty sure it's Cuddy.
但我肯定是卡迪
Fool's bet. There's a whole world of
真是傻瓜的赌注 外头到处都是
angry patients, creditors...
愤怒的病人 债主
She needs a doctor.
她需要医生
Yes, just not me.
当然 不过不是我
Your mom is a 65-year-old woman
你母亲都六十五了
with high blood pressure.
高血压而已
What about the macrocytic anemia?
那巨红细胞性贫血是怎么回事
Borderline,
只低于正常范围一点
which is the lab equivalent of imaginary, which,
这种测试结果几乎可以算是想象出来的病
by the way, matches the rest of her medical history.
她病史上的症状都这德性
You really think
你真觉得
she's psyching herself into atrial fibrillation?
她把自己吓成心房♥颤动了吗
So get her a cardiologist.
那就给她找个心脏病医生
You don't want me involved.
你又不想拉我下水
You don't want you involved.
你自己都不想牵涉其中
All that ethics stuff that I don't give a crap about
我从不理会的伦理道德
suddenly makes sense.
现在好像还有点道理啊
If you're emotionally invested,
如果你感情用事
you cannot make rational decisions.
就无法理性行事
You know this would be a disaster.
你知道后果不堪设想
This is my mother.
这可是我母亲啊
Treadmill test went well--
平板试验结果正常
no chest discomfort or ischemia.
没有出现胸痹或缺血性胸痛
The abnormal rhythm will probably resolve itself,
心律失常应该会自行恢复
and if not, a daily pill will keep it under control.
不然 每天一颗小药丸将会控制病情
I will follow up later today.
稍候我会继续跟进
Is it connected to my other symptoms?
这和我其它的病症有关联吗
Which other symptoms, mom?
什么其它的症状 妈妈
Aye... Not her fault.
真怨不得她
This "Dean of Medicine" stuff--
这个"医学院院长"的头衔
very impressive at parties.
在各种派对上很抢眼
But she's forgotten how to be a real doctor.
但她都忘了怎样当个真正的医生
It's all in my file.
我的病历上都写着呢
There are 15 years of clinic visits in this file.
这里有十五年的门诊病历记录
I don't want to be a bother.
我不想太麻烦人
But isn't this what you do for a living?
但你不就是干这行的吗
So... we're looking for a disease
那么 我们要找出
that can last a decade and a half,
横跨十五年之久
causes constipation, diarrhea, flu, cold,
能引起便秘 痢疾 流感 感冒
dizziness, rashes, back and joint pain,
头晕 皮疹 背痛和关节痛
"Heart feeling weird,"
"心脏感觉很奇怪"
"Kishkes feeling wobbly,"
"真皮感觉很松弛"
one actual hip replacement.
还有一次髋关节置换术
And which has eluded detection by years of blood work,
而多年的血液检查
X-rays, and MRIs.
X射线和核磁共振都查无所获
Well, one thing does pop to mind.
刚巧我正好想到一个
We'll monitor you,
我们会继续观察
and we'll give you a thyroid test.
并给你安排一次甲状腺测试
And House's team will do a home search
豪斯的小组会检查你的住所
for environmental toxins.
是否存在环境毒素
He seems to know his stuff.
他看起来挺在行的
How come he can't afford a coat that fits?
怎么买♥♥不起合身的白大褂呢
No radon, no mold, no lead in the pipes.
没有氡 霉菌 管道不含铅
Yeah, yeah, great.
好好 很好
Have you seen Cuddy's high-school yearbook?
有看到卡迪的高中年鉴吗
Okay, that is clearly not related to the case.
这明显跟这案子没关系
There is no case.
本来就不存在什么案子
Cuddy won't let House see the yearbook,
卡迪不肯让豪斯看她的年鉴
so he figures there's something to hide.
他觉得是因为她有所隐瞒
Any guesses? It's clearly related
有什么好猜的 不就是
to being a giant teenage dork.
标准的书呆子那档子事嘛
So you thought I'd have some insights.
而你觉得我深有体会
Oh, no, no.
不 没有
I didn't mean. Relax.
我不是这个意思 没事儿
I was crowned homecoming geek.
我当过返校节小丑[相对于返校节女王]
I'm sure you can relate...
我觉得你一定有所体会
Because you knew some dorks.
你也认识不少书呆子嘛
I was the class president and head boy at--
我以前是学生会主席 还是班长
Aah!
啊
Is that -- Is that Cuddy's mom?
这 这是卡迪的母亲吗
Certain parts of her...
是她的某个部位
And certain parts of some muscular Hispanic gentleman.
以及神秘西班牙猛♥男♥的某个部分
Should we consider STDs?
我们要考虑性传播疾病吗
I think I just caught one looking at these photos.
光是看这些照片我就像被传染了一样
What does "Azarcon" Mean?
"阿扎康"是什么意思
I--
我
It means we might have an actual case.
意味着这是件真正的病例
Mexican herbal medication for stomach problems,
这是用来治疗胃部问题的墨西哥草药
but only in the sense that lead chromate
如果铬酸铅
is an herband poison is a medication.
算毒药草的话
I'll start a chelation I.V. Thank you so much.
我会开始静脉注射螯合疗法 谢谢
That wasn't too much of a disaster, was it?
你看 这也没有到灾难的地步嘛
You know...
我说
That's not the only thing they found in her home.
他们在她家还发现了别的东西
Not my yearbook...
别是我的年鉴
Nope.
不是
Just some stuff that could cause
不过是些能引起
severe nausea and permanent erectile dysfunction...
严重恶心以及性功能障碍的事
And which proves that your mom is doing the help.
而你母亲帮了点小忙
According to her diary, it's some contractor named Jesus...
就她日记所述 是个叫荷西的承包商
Which, granted, was originally a Jewish name, but...
当然 这最初是犹太人的名字 不过
Go, mom.
行啊 老妈
So... why were you taking a Mexican folk remedy?
那个 你怎么会使用墨西哥的民间疗法
A friend uses it.
一个朋友在用的
A friend? Mom...
一位朋友 妈
Just for medical reasons, you should have told me.
就算是出于医学原因 你也该告诉我的
If you're sexually active--
如果你还很有性趣
At my age, he's more the active one.
在我这般年纪 他才是主动的那个
Mom's having a fling.
妈妈有风流韵事呢
I know.
我知道
You do?
什么
She's been giving me lousy advice about it for five years.
五年来 她一直给我提供扫兴的劝告
I have physical needs. He's a married man, mom.
我有生理需求 他是有妇之夫
She doesn't want sex with him.
她不想跟他亲热
I do want to have sex with him.
我可愿意跟他滚床单呢
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表