maybe some kind of, uh, injury or inborn defect.
可能是什么损伤或是天生的缺陷
Apparently he was clinically dead
很明显他曾因为吸毒过量
for several seconds when he O.D.'d.
而临床死亡过数秒
The dark spots could be brain damage
黑点可能是由于缺氧
from oxygen starvation.
造成的脑损伤
Except it's not.
但并不是
I've seen MRI imagery like that
我曾经见过精神分♥裂♥症患者
in schizophrenics.
有这样的核磁共振表现
Three serving two.
三比二
But schizophrenia doesn't explain
但是精神分♥裂♥症不能解释
why his blood pressure skyrocketed,
他的血压暴涨
and he threw up in the MRI.
以及在核磁共振室的呕吐
Panic attack. He's claustrophobic.
恐惧发作了 他有幽闭恐惧症
He was fine once we let him out.
把他弄出来以后就没事了
The dysosmia and tunnel vision could be hallucinations.
嗅觉障碍和管状视野可能是幻觉
Except, as was already covered,
除了 已经考虑到这点
he was screened for mental illness down in the E.R.
之前在急诊室就排除了他患精神病的可能
In your head!
劈头盖头
It's "Face."
是"脸"
On your face!
劈脸盖脸
Close enough.
很接近了
The E.R. docs missed it,
急诊室的医生漏掉了
because he didn't present with major symptoms yet.
因为那时他还没显现出主要的病症
We're seeing it in its infancy.
我们正目睹它的萌芽阶段
So we treat him, and then what?
所以我们治疗他 然后呢
He becomes just another schizophrenic homeless man
他成了又一名无家可归的精神分♥裂♥症患者
wandering the streets-- we have to help him.
流浪街头 我们必须帮助他
I'd love to, but I got four million other crazy people
我也想啊 但我的名册上还有四百万疯子
ahead of him on my to-do list,
排在他前面等着我呢
along with milk.
是真疯哦
You two spent months trying to figure out a way to date
你俩用了几个月的时间想找到一个
and not have it affect your working relationship.
不影响彼此工作关系的交往方式
Now you need to do the same thing for not dating.
现在你得因为分手做同样的事
No, I don't.
我不需要
This is serious.
我是认真的
Did you know that she's--
你知道她
She's dying of guilt and feels horrible for dumping me.
她因甩了我快被内疚和自责淹没了
It's great.
这很好
I mean, not the dumping part,
不是说她甩了我好
but the part where she'll now let me do whatever I want.
而是说我现在可以为所欲为了
So you're just trying to punish her?
所以你只是想惩罚她
She feels bad,
她感觉对不起你
and your only goal is to take advantage?
而你唯一的目标就是利用这一点吗
That's not true.
不对
I got plenty of goals.
我还有很多目标
One of them is
其中一个就是
a 60-inch flat screen right there.
在那里挂一台六十英寸的平板电视
You're a lot of things, House,
你是多面人 豪斯
but you've never been a sadist.
但你从来不是个虐待狂
You're pummeling an opponent
你这是在殴打一个
who isn't fighting back.
不会反击的对手
I already gave him a second dose of clozapine.
我已经给他上第二剂氯氮平了
You don't need I'll bet
你不用再 我赌
you 50 bucks his favorite sport is hockey.
五十块他最喜欢的运动是曲棍球
How could you possibly know that?
你怎么可能知道
Just a hunch.
直觉而已
How you feeling?
你感觉如何
My arm kind of hurts.
我胳膊有点疼
I'll talk to the nurse about upping your pain meds.
我会跟护士说增加你的止痛药剂量
Hockey, eh?
曲棍球诶
Oh, my nephew bought it for me--
我侄子给我买♥♥的
knows I'm a huge fan.
他知道我是个铁杆粉丝
I hate hockey.
我讨厌曲棍球
If this is schizophrenia, you're gonna need regular care.
如果是精神分♥裂♥症 你将需要长♥期♥护理
I found some shelters
我找到几家
that have full-time medical staff and also--
有全职医护人员的疗养院 而且也有
Oh, my arm really hurts!
我胳膊很疼
Let's have a look.
让我们看一下
It feels like it's on fire!
感觉像着火了似的
We need to take a look under the bandages.
我们得揭开绷带看一下
Ow! No, no, no. Not that one, this one!
不不不 不是那只 是这只
Ahoy there, me hearties! Permission to come aboard.
我的心肝们 快上车来
Danny said his left arm felt like it was on fire last night.
昨晚丹尼说他胳膊感觉像着火了似的
We assumed it was a schizophrenic delusion, but--
我们认为是精神分♥裂♥的幻觉 但
It's not. He's on clozapine.
那不是幻觉 他在用氯氮平
He'd be getting better, not worse.
情况应该好转 而非更糟
Sounds like regional pain syndrome.
可能是区域疼痛综合征
Has to be a genetic disorder.
肯定是种遗传性疾病
Would you slow down! You're gonna get us arrested.
你能慢点么 你会害我们被抓的
I wouldn't worry about it.
我不担心被抓
We'll probably die first.
我们很可能会先挂
Don't make me take my shoe off!
别逼我脱鞋哦[进监狱时要脱鞋]
We need to run his DNA.
我们得测试他的DNA
He could have early onset of Parkinson's.
他可能有早发性帕金森病
Or cortical-based ganglionic degeneration
也可能是皮质基底节变性综合征
or huntington's
或是亨廷顿氏病
or any one of a dozen other genetic diseases.
或者几十种遗传性疾病中的任何一种
Hey, if you let us out,
如果你放我们出去
we can start testing.
我们就可以开始检查了
If we're gonna test for them all, it'll take weeks.
如果全部检查一遍得花上几周时间
I'm not canceling my honeymoon to treat this kid.
我才不要为了治这小子取消我的蜜月
It's a fake marriage, but a real honeymoon?
假结婚还要度真蜜月啊
Most are.
差不多吧
Danny could also die
丹尼也有可能
before we get through testing for all the possibilities.
死在我们检查完所有的可能性之前
So we cheat.
所以我们要走捷径
Since it's genetic,
既然是遗传病
daddy or mommy's got it too.
那他爹地或妈咪肯定也有
They're either sick or dead.
他们不是病着就是死了
He doesn't know where his mother is,
他不知道他母亲在哪里
and he won't tell us where his father is.
也不愿告诉我们他父亲在哪里
He's a homeless ex-junkie.
他是个无家可归的前瘾君子
Are you telling me that you four geniuses can't outwit him?
你是在告诉我你们四个天才都搞不定他一个吗
Green light!
绿灯
Cuddy got it for me.
卡迪给我弄的
And now I'm drafting a request
现在我正在起草一份
for a study into the effects of caffeine
关于由一台意式咖啡机与一把按♥摩♥椅
involving an italian espresso machine and a massage chair,
引发的咖♥啡♥因♥效应之学术研究的申请
so make it quick.
所以有话快说
I found Danny's father.
我找到丹尼的父亲了
Well done.
不错
The kid said he was in
那孩子说他去年十一月
a state-sponsored rehab last November.
在一个政♥府♥资助的戒毒所戒毒
There's only one Danny Jennings
那段时间只有一个丹尼·詹宁斯
that was in treatment at the time,
在那里接受治疗
and he listed his father's address
而且他在首要亲属栏里
as his primary next of kin.
填了他父亲的地址
The "Well done" was for making it quick.
那句"不错"是想夸你挺快就说完了
Now I'm gonna have to take that back.
现在我要收回那句话了
He lives about 30 minutes from the hospital.
他家离医院大概有三十分钟车程
And the reason you're continuing to talk
使你继续留在这里废话
instead of driving there?
而不是开车去他家的原因是
Chase and Masters are already on their way.
奇斯和马斯特斯已经在路上了
Why didn't you ask me to be part of your wedding?
你为什么没邀请我参加你的婚礼
You are genuinely upset at being mockingly snubbed
你因一个恶搞的婚礼被恶搞地鄙视
by a mock wedding?
而由衷得不安吗
Is it because I haven't been here as long as them?
是因为我比他们在组里的时间短吗
Or is it that you really don't like me?
还是因为你真的很不喜欢我
Or are-- are you just s-screwing--
还是你纯粹在耍
I'll...
我那个
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表