The clot must have broken up before we could find it.
可能在我们找到凝块前 凝块就消了
He was temporarily paralyzed,
他是临时性麻痹
but he's regaining mobility and speech.
但他会恢复行动和讲话能力的
So, what causes rash,
那么 是什么引起皮疹
liver failure, clots,
肝功能衰竭 凝块
and the uncontrollable urge
还有想逃避开同事
to rat out your coworkers?
不可遏制的欲望
Oh, no, wait...
不 等等...
That last one was you, not the patient.
最后一点是说你 不是说病人
I wasn't trying to rat.
我没想临阵脱逃
I was clearly trying to honor my ethical obligation.
我只想忠于我的职业道德
Portal vein thrombosis
门静脉血栓
could be caused by Wilson's disease.
可能是威尔逊氏病引起的
You popped your cherry,
终于开口了
diagnostically speaking.
从诊断上讲
Unfortunately, the first time always sucks.
不幸的是 第一次总是很糟糕
Pitch doesn't make any sense.
说法一点不靠谱
Dugan's cornea was normal.
杜根的角膜很正常
You're obviously brilliant.
你还真聪明
So why would you hide your mind?
那么你为什么隐藏你的想法
I was brainstorming.
我是突然想出来的
I'm not talking about your stupid ideas about the patient.
我不是说对病人的白♥痴♥看法
I mean your stupid ideas about morality.
我是说对道德的白♥痴♥看法
My stupid ideas are what most doctors consider
我白♥痴♥的看法是大多数医生遵循的
the rules for professional conduct.
职业道德
What about a neuroendocrine tumor?
那么神经内分泌肿瘤呢
Not without diminished mental capacity,
思考能力还是下降了
loss of judgment.
判断失误
Disseminated intravascular coagulation, however, fits.
弥散性血管内凝结 还说得过去
Rules are just helpful guidelines for stupid people
规矩是给白♥痴♥们定的
who can't make up their own mind.
给那些没有自主思考能力的人定的
You obviously don't fit into that category,
很显然 你不该是那类人
so why put yourself there?
那为什么要把自己划进去
Masters is right
马斯特斯说的那个
about a neuroendocrine tumor.
神经内分泌肿瘤的论断没错
Because yes, Dugan has had a loss of judgment.
因为杜根有判断力缺失
He made this totally inflammatory
他为安德森做了这个
anti-immigration campaign commercial for Anderson.
非常有煽动性的反移♥民♥商业广♥告♥
It just got linked online.
这广♥告♥刚刚在网上发布了
You're arguing Dugan's politics
你是说杜根的政♥治♥动作
are a sign that he's mentally compromised?
是他心智缺失的信♥号♥♥
No, his tactics.
不 是他的战术
He's most likely the one who leaked it
他是最有可能泄露广♥告♥的
and all the commentators are saying
所有评论员都在说
Anderson will catch the major backwords.
安德森要食言了
And honesty's a great idea
说实话 这还真是个好主意
until your patient asks
除非你们的病人问
if her distended abdomen makes her looks fat.
她会不会因腹部膨胀而发胖了
House, I hate to interrupt your ethics debate,
豪斯 我不想打断你们的伦理争论
but we have two solid ideas on the table.
但现在我们桌面上摆着两种不同意见
Ct from his neck to his abdomen
给他做颈部到腹部断层扫描
for neuroendocrine tumors.
看看有没神经内分泌肿瘤
Run a d-dimer and fibrinogen for D.I.C.
做二聚体和纤维蛋白扩散实验
Masters.
马斯特斯
If lying to a patient saved their life,
如果对病人撒谎可以救命的话
would you do it? No.
你会撒谎吗 不
That's a lie.
这就是一句谎话
If your grandma gave you a really crappy tea cozy
如果你奶奶送给你一个很蹩脚的茶壶套
for Christmas, would you tell her you liked it?
做圣诞礼物 你会跟她说你喜欢吗
Yes, but that's different.
是的 但那不一样
So, you lie when it doesn't matter
所以 你在无所谓的时候可以说谎
but you won't when it does.
但有所谓时就不会
How'd you get so screwed up?
你怎么这么不靠谱
How mad would you be if I fired Masters?
如果我炒了马斯特斯 你会多有生气
Very. Unless you had cause.
非常 除非你有理由
Real cause.
真正的理由
Cause that a human being would consider cause.
是人都会考虑的理由
Never mind, then.
那没事了
She's got principals.
她需要监护人
She's like the love child of Einstein and Mary Poppins.
她就像是爱因斯坦和玛丽·波宾丝的私生子
Didn't even get Einstein's hair.
但没遗传爱因斯坦的发型
It's worth having someone on the team
你的团队里还是需要有个
who doesn't see the world entirely as shades of gray.
不觉得世界满是灰色阴影的成员的
It is gray! To you.
就是灰色的 对你来说
She has a fresh perspective.
她有新鲜的观点
Unless that threatens you.
除非那威胁到你了
It does not...
没有威胁...
You thought I'd get defensive,
你以为我是在防御
keep her out of pride.
让她不要骄傲
A girl can hope.
女孩可以有希望
House, I gave this a lot of thought.
豪斯 这件事我想了很久
She deserves a chance.
她值得一试
A real chance.
真正的一试
House is gonna fire me.
豪斯要炒了我
No, he isn't.
不 他不会的
Because you told him not to?
因为你不让他炒我吗
Butting heads with house is par for the course.
豪斯有很强的逆反心理
House has strong beliefs,
豪斯有强烈的信念
and he respects other people with strong beliefs.
而且他尊重有强烈信念的人
It's not my beliefs that are the problem.
我的信念倒不是问题
It's my personality.
是我的个性
I'm not good at working with other people.
我不擅长和他人交往
You've been in there for less than a day.
你在那还没超过一天
I wasn't looking for encouragement.
我不是来寻求鼓励的
It's a fact.
是事实
Growing up, my whole life, really,
在成长过程中 我的一生 真的
I-I spent a lot of time by myself.
我一直在独处
And no one in high school wants to hang out
高中里没有一个人想和
with a kid that's three years younger than them.
小自己三岁的小孩儿玩
And studying Anosov diffeomorphisms,
而阿诺索夫微分同胚研究
determining whether an unattributed landscape
说明不论一个无属性区域
is a blakelock or a ryder or...
是封闭还是开放还是...
I'm actually boring you right now.
我现在就正在让你厌烦
And yet you chose medicine
但是你选择的是医学
which is a team activity.
就需要团队合作
It's pretty gutsy,
真勇敢
stepping so far outside your comfort zone.
让自己远离你的舒适地带
I'm not trying to prove anything.
我不是想证明什么
I just wanted to be a doctor.
我只是想当医生
It was stupid.
很愚蠢吧
Nobody can do everything.
没人能万事通
I was vain to think I could be the exception.
我曾梦想我能够胜任
House doesn't care if you're a team player,
豪斯不会在乎你善不善长团队合作
or how ethical you are,
或者你有多么有道德
or how high your I.Q. Is.
或者你的智商有多高
It's all about the cases.
只要能解决病例
You help him crack this one,
你帮助他解决好这个病案
you two are gonna get along just fine.
你们两人就会相处好的
We gotta give masters some pointers,
我们该给马斯特斯一点建议
help her figure out how to deal with house.
帮助她对付豪斯
Why would I do that?
为什么要这个
The entertainment factor is off the charts.
看热闹什么的 最有意思了
It's like watching a bunny hop into a buzz saw.
就像是看鹬蚌相争
Repeatedly.
反复来去
And if we don't help her, she's out of here.
如果我们不帮她 她又得离开了
No, something else is stopping House from firing her.
不 会有东西阻止豪斯炒掉她的
I'm guessing it's his desire to keep having sex with cuddy.
我猜是他想和卡迪嘿♥咻♥的渴望
You guys ready to admit you were wrong yet?
你们准备好承认自己错了吗
Excuse me?
抱歉你说什么
This tumor you're looking for-- you're not gonna find it.
你们要找的肿瘤 不会找到的
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表