One small step for man...
人类的一小步
One giant waste of your monthly allowance.
浪费你零花钱的一大步
Safeties disengaged.
安全装置脱离
We're go for launch in five, four, three, two,
准备发射 五 四 三 二
one!
一
That was freakin' awesome!
真是帅呆了
Aw, jeez. Come on.
天啊 不是吧
My father's gonna kill me!
我老爸一定饶不了我
Can I film that too?
我能把这也拍下来吗
What?
怎么了
Oh, man...
天呐
Is that guy dead?
那人死了吗
I think so.
我想是的
Get the rest of the flames out!
去把其它的火苗扑灭
You--you gonna be okay, mister?
你 你没事吧 先生
It smells like...
闻起来像是
like licorice.
像是甘草味
Think House is coming in today?
你们觉得豪斯今天会来吗
Maybe if we start offering SPA treatments.
如果我们开始提供SPA服务 他或许会来
He already jumped off of a hotel balcony.
他都已经跳过一次酒店阳台了
Who knows what he'll do next?
天晓得接下来他会闹哪样
Ride some kind of prostitute chariot to work?
骑着野鸡战车来上班吗
First person to offer me an interesting case
提供我有趣病例的第一人
gets to ride her--
可以骑"她"
single or double-team.
单飞或是双飞
My scooter,
我是说我的小轮车
which, you know, said out loud,
可一旦说出来
sounds even more inappropriate.
听着反而更不对劲了
Seriously? You're bringing them to work now?
你不是吧 竟然带她们来上班了
23-year-old homeless man brought into the E.R.
二十三岁 流浪男性
with burn injuries and--
因烧伤被送入急诊室
Let me guess-- diagnosis was fire.
让我猜猜 诊断结果是火烧的
He said his burning flesh smelled like licorice,
他说他被灼烧的皮肉闻着像甘草
and the E.R. antiseptics
急诊室的防腐剂
like blueberry muffins.
闻起来像蓝莓松饼
Cool.
酷
Dysosmia-- could be anything
嗅觉障碍 原因很杂
from an environmental factor
从环境因素
to an early sign of a degenerative brain disease.
到退行性脑病的早期症状都有可能
Smells like a winner.
你闻着像个赢家
Okay, you and Chase go check out the park where they found him.
你和奇斯去他被发现的那个公园看看
You two load him up with prednisone,
你们两个给他用强的松
give him an odor I.D. test.
给他做个气味分辨测试
If he's still mistaking his body odors for candy,
如果他依旧错把自己的体味当成是糖果
the problem's definitely in his brain.
那就绝对是脑部的问题了
Also, find out what else he's lying about...
另外 找出他还撒了什么谎
Since I'm assuming "Ferris Bueller"
因为我在想"弗勒斯·布勒"
is not his real name.
并不是他的真名
Why?
为什么
Seriously, who is that?
说真的 那是谁
They say he's a righteous dude.
传说他是个正义使者
Before I forget, I want you to meet Dominika.
差点忘了 各位 见过多米尼卡
She's about to become
她就要成为
a permanent member of team House.
豪斯团队的一名永久成员了
Nice to be meetings you all.
很高兴见到大家
Doing what exactly?
她具体要干些什么
Me.
我
We're getting married on Friday.
我们周五就要结婚了
Mount up!
上来
I don't think that two people are supposed--
我觉得这不该两个人一起骑
Living on the edge, baby doll!
生活很艰难呀 小宝贝
How's the arm?
胳膊怎么样了
It hurts.
很疼
Do I have to check out now?
我现在就得出院了吗
Not until we figure out why your sense of smell is off.
等我们先弄清你的嗅觉为何会失常再说
When was the first time you noticed it?
你最先觉察到这点是在什么时候
Maybe a couple months ago.
大概是几个月之前
We also need you to tell us your real name,
我们还需要知道你的真实姓名
so we can review your medical records.
以便于我们回顾你的既往病史
I didn't ask to come here, okay?
不是我主动要求来这里的好吗
I'm not paying for any of this.
这一切我一分钱也不会付
Don't worry.
别担心
I don't think the collection agency
我想没有收帐公♥司♥
has an office in the park.
会在公园办公吧
I don't have a medical history.
我没有病史
I've always been healthy.
我一直很健康
What about those scars and burn marks?
那这些疤痕和烧痕是怎么回事
Lean forward.
身体往前探点
My dad...
是我爸
We didn't exactly get along when I was a kid.
我小时候我们处得不太好
How many times were you hospitalized?
你住过几次院
Never.
从来没有
He was good at it.
他很在行
Made sure he never did anything
总能确保他干的坏事
that couldn't be covered up by a sweatshirt.
用一件运动衫就能盖住
I'm sorry.
抱歉
No, don't be.
别 没必要
I'm not. The past is the past.
我一点不难过 过去就过去了
That's why I don't like talking about it.
所以我不愿意谈及这些
You can't ride that thing in here.
你不能在这里骑这玩意
Speaking of things,
说到玩意[事情]
I'm having one on Friday.
我周五有件大事
If you want to drop by,
如果你打算顺便来访
we'd love to have you.
我们欢迎您的光临
No pressure.
别有压力
You're still standing on it.
你还站在上面呢
So I am.
是的
Perhaps you're not familiar
或许你不是太熟悉
with New Jersey Handicap Ordinances.
《新泽西州残疾人法案》
Or perhaps I am.
或许我熟悉
They apply to wheelchairs and powered scooters only,
法案只适用于轮椅和助动小轮车
not toys.
而不是玩具
Have you any idea how much this toy cost?
你可知道这个玩具价值几何
I don't care.
我管不着
For some reason, my leg's been hurting a lot this week.
出于某种原因 本周我的腿疼得很厉害
For some reason, I still don't care.
出于某种原因 我还是管不着
Fine. I'll return it.
好吧 我会把车退掉
Do I have to walk it out of here?
我是不是只能从这里步行推它出去了
Stop.
算了
I'll make an exception for your leg.
为了你的腿我就破例一次
But next time, check with me first.
但下次 请先让我知道
Congratulations on your engagement.
恭贺新禧啊
I hear a strange voice.
我听到一个奇怪的声音
A very soft-looking man.
是个看起来很柔弱的人
Must be the Wilson.
一定是威尔森吧
I know we said no secrets,
我知道我们说过彼此间不留秘密
but I think I need to take this alone, honey bunny.
但这个人还是让我自己处理吧 宝贝
Okay.
好吧
Nice to be meeting you.
很高兴见到你
You're trying to screw with Cuddy.
你是想利用卡迪
Yeah, it's the classic "You dumped me,
是啊 这就是那狗血的"你甩了我
so I'm gonna get married a week later" ruse.
所以我就在一周后结婚"的桥段
'Cause not only is she that stupid,
因为这样就不单单是她很傻
but apparently I'm that stupid.
而且很显然我也很傻
Then what, you're openly mocking marriage--
然后呢 你就公开的嘲笑婚姻
trying to prove it means nothing?
来证明婚姻毫无意义
It doesn't.
确实没有意义
But you proved that yourself years ago.
但却是你在N年前就已亲身验证了
I'd love to keep guessing,
我很想继续陪你猜谜
but I've got people with tumors waiting.
但还有一群肿瘤病人等着我呢
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表