Your money, there's charities, causes.
你的钱 应该用到慈善事业和其它需要上
Your family.
比如留给你的家人
You got to ask yourself what's mattered to you most
你应该问问自己 这么多年以来
year in and year out.
什么对你最重要
That can't be right.
不应该是这样
Is it bad news?
是坏消息吗
No.
不
We've been pumping you with growth factor,
我们已经在给你输生长因子
but you don't have any new cancers.
但你的癌细胞并没有进一步发展
The tumors you had all shrank.
肿瘤全都收缩了
Three tumors disappearing means we were probably wrong
三个肿瘤的消失说明
about him missing a tumor-suppressor gene.
之前我们缺失抑癌基因的诊断是错的
How many mulligans are you gonna ask for?
有了上次的结果 你还不死心啊
This test is what raised my blood pressure.
这个测试才是我血压上升的原因
I'm used to it now.
不过我现在习惯了
Go.
开始吧
If it's autoimmune
如果是自身免疫系统
and he created antibodies
和他自身产生了
that ended up fighting his own tumors...
终止肿瘤发展的抗体
Growth factor would have made
生长因子就能够
the underlying autoimmune condition better.
改善他的自身免疫情况
Maybe it was never cancer in the first place.
或许他的病因就不是癌症
Of course it was cancer. We biopsied.
当然是癌 我们活检证实了
It could have been a false positive.
可能是假阳性
Amyloidosis?
淀粉样变性呢
His EKG voltage has been on the low end of normal.
他心电图的电压是正常范围内的低值
What if the tumors were actually protein deposits?
如果肿瘤其实是蛋白质沉积物呢
G.I. biopsy to confirm, chemo to treat.
给他做消化道活检 开始化疗
She's making that diagnosis
她的诊断依据是
based off of low-normal EKG.
病人的心电图电压为正常范围内的低值
Low-normal is still normal.
正常范围内的低值还是正常
That thing cannot be right.
这仪器肯定是出问题了
Low-normal is still low,
正常范围内的低值也是低值
and that thing does not have money
而且这个仪器出问题的话
riding on you being wrong,
它又得不到好处
like the rest of us do.
我们其他人可就不是了
Chase fixed this.
奇斯搞的鬼
Oh, I think you're confusing Chase and Foreman.
我想你是把奇斯和福曼搞混了吧
I used to do that all the time.
我以前就经常弄错
I know it's rigged.
我知道这东西有猫腻
Because you're Mr. Cool?
因为你是冷静先生吗
Nothing could possibly faze--
任何事情都不能干扰你...
Because I took a beta blocker!
因为我服了β受体阻滞剂
Both times, right?
两次你都作弊了 对吧
His platelet count's still low.
他的血小板还是很低
Chemo's still a death sentence.
化疗对他来说是致命的
Treating for amyloid with normal EKG
对心电图正常的患者
is like doing heart surgery on a guy
进行淀粉样变治疗无异于
because he's ten pounds overweight.
给超重了10磅的人做心脏手术
It's insane.
这太疯狂了
Well, we'll do it your way--
好吧 我们按你的方法干
go shout at the patient till he gets better.
看看你的咆哮能不能治好他
G.I. biopsy to confirm, chemo to treat.
给他做消化道活检 开始化疗
Here's the dirty little secret.
我有个小秘密告诉你
I just think we are who we are.
我认为人本性难移
And I think lotteries are stupid.
而买♥♥彩票是件特别蠢的事
Janet...Hemorrhoid?
珍妮特·海莫里德[痔疮]
That's not my name. It's why I'm here.
这不是我的名字 而是我来这里的原因
Oh, I see. It goes across.
我现在明白了 跨格了
We better make this fast,
我们得赶紧治
'cause I'm about to lose
因为我要因渎职
my medical license for malpractice.
丢掉我的行医执照了
It's nothing unusual.
这没什么稀奇的
The head of the hospital's about to lose hers too.
我们院长的执照也要没了
I heard Cuddy quadrupled your clinic hours.
我听说卡迪把你的出门诊时间翻了好几倍
Yeah, but you know what?
是呀 但你知道吗
I'm flying through patients.
看这些病人小菜一碟
Arlene wants another meeting.
艾琳想和你们再见一面
I know. Told my seconds to tell her seconds
我知道 我有让你去转告她女儿
that she gets no second chance.
她没有第二次机会了
Well, technically, it's a third chance,
确切地说 是第三次机会了
but I don't have thirds.
但我事不过三
Cuddy told her the same thing, more or less.
卡迪基本上也是这么跟她说的
So you got us on the same page after all.
终于有件事让我们的意见统一了
I've been thinking about your irrationality,
我之前一直在想你的谬论
and I've come up with a rational explanation for it.
现在我倒是得出一个合理的解释
That's quite a challenge.
这可真是难为你了
You don't want to let go of Cuddy,
你还忘不了卡迪
so you're clinging to the negative interaction,
所以你持不合作态度
because some small part of you
因为你潜意识中觉得
thinks the bad stuff beats nothing at all.
相互折磨比形同陌路好
You're almost making this work.
你马上就要搞定这事了啊
All you got to do now is change reality.
只差需要你改变事实了
Perhaps if I was the one suing me.
说不准是我自己想要告自己呢
You didn't start it,
事情不是你挑起的
but you had the chance to end it, and you didn't.
但是你在有机会结束时 却没有那么做
You love her, House,
你爱她 豪斯
and it's human to hang on,
不想结束是很正常的
but you're blowing up not just your job
但你现在这么做 不仅会毁掉你的工作
but any chance of any kind of relationship with her again.
还会毁掉以后你们复合的任何可能
What's that?
这是什么
It's a check.
一张支票
For $10 million.
一千万美元
I don't know what to say, I mean...
我不知说什么好
You already been so generous.
你已经够慷慨的了
By hiring you?
你是说雇佣你吗
Yeah. For a whopping six figures? My own blood?
支付六位数的工资给我的至亲那挡子事吗
Best friend I ever had?
我唯一的朋友
Year in, year out.
年复一年陪伴我
You're wearing contacts under your glasses?
你眼镜里面还戴了隐形的吗
I must have forgotten to take them off when I...
我一定是 忘记摘掉了
They're tinted.
是有色的
Do you change your eye color?
你变了瞳孔的颜色
Sometimes I like to mix it up.
偶尔换换样子
I don't understand. What are you...
我不明白 你这是...
Wait, you... you don't have brown eyes?
等等 你不是棕色眼睛
Where'd the name baby bear come from?
"熊宝宝"的昵称是从哪里来的
It's so long ago, I don't...
时隔太久 我记不清...
It's a birthmark on your left breast
因为你左胸有块胎记
in the shape of a bear.
是熊的形状
You forgot that?
这都可以忘吗
It's the one thing I never told you.
这是我唯一没告诉过你的事
That's why she doesn't know.
所以她不知道
It's not like that. I swear.
不是那样的 我发誓
Get out.
出去
Get out, both of you.
你们两个都出去
Come on, man.
别这样
Get out.
出去
I'm sorry.
对不起
Get out!
滚出去
Both of you!
都给我滚
You were right.
你是对的
I'm just another lottery fool.
我只是一个中彩后被骗的傻子
My life sucks. It'll always suck.
我的生活糟糕透顶 一直都是
He's crashing.
他要不行了
Everything's shutting down.
所有器官都在衰竭
Patient had a cardiac arrest,
病人发生心脏停搏
and his lungs and liver failed
在化疗之前就出现了
before we even started the chemo.
肺和肝功能衰竭
Brain symptoms that aren't brain symptoms,
看似是脑部疾病的症状实际上不是
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表