I'm giving you your drink. Have you no pride?
我给你酒了啊 你没有尊严吗
Either serving me is a good idea or it's a bad idea.
你可以选择给或者不给
Shutting me up is a crappy reason
但不能为了"让我闭嘴"这种烂理由
for compromising what you believe.
而对你的信念妥协
Not even an effective one apparently.
很显然 就这样你也不会闭嘴
Am I gonna have to hit him?
我是不是得揍他了啊
Not a good idea.
这不是个好主意
But what if it's the right thing to do?
但如果这么做才是正确的呢
Compromise is never the answer.
妥协永远不是解决之道
Stand up.
站起来
I will allow you to throw the first punch.
我会让你击第一拳
Sit down.
坐下
I'm not gonna hit you.
我不会打你的
Just as well, 'cause I was lying.
太好了 其实我刚是骗你的
You can relax.
你可以不用担心了
She's getting better?
她开始好转了吗
Bad news is, because of your extended exposure to her
坏消息是 因为你一直在她身边
and her workplace,
和她在一起工作
we're gonna need to treat you as well.
我们也要对你进行治疗
I feel fine.
我感觉很好啊
Unfortunately that's the way it can be with radiation.
不幸的是 这是处理辐射中毒的规定
No symptoms until it's too late to do anything.
等有症状出现再治疗 就太晚了
You're gonna need a bone marrow transplant.
你将需要骨髓移植
No. A marrow transplant does leave you exposed
不 骨髓移植确实会给你带来
to all sorts of illnesses,
感染各种疾病的危险
but there really is no choice here.
但真的没有别的好办法了
She doesn't have radiation poisoning.
她并没有辐射中毒
She's getting better.
她正在好转
We need to start your treatment
在情况变遭之前
before it's too late.
我们要开始你的治疗
No.
不
You're either suicidal
你要不然是有自杀倾向
or you know we're wrong.
要不然就是知道我们是错的
And the only way you could know for sure
而你之所以会如此确信 我们诊断错了
what wasn't killing her is if you knew what was.
是因为你知道令她垂死的真正病因
And you do, don't you?
而且你确实知道 不是吗
Because you've been poisoning her
因为就是你下的毒
and the reason she's getting better
而她好转的原因就是
is because you haven't been near her.
你不在她身边了
Our co-workers are on their way
我们的同事正在去你家的路上
to your home right now to search for poisons.
去搜寻毒药
You mind saving them the trouble?
别再浪费大家的时间了吧
Attempted murder is better than murder.
谋杀未遂总比谋杀好
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Training for my big fight.
为我的决胜之战进行训练
Just need you to--
只需要你
Drink five more bottles?
再喝五瓶水吗
Get punched a few more times?
再被揍几拳吗
Look, just get out and give up.
你就放弃吧 赶紧滚吧
That's your specialty.
只有你才会临阵退缩
Looks like you already lost your big fight.
你这决胜之战看来是没戏了
Look, I may not be able to take a punch,
听着 我也许被别人揍一拳就倒了
but I can still throw one.
但我还是能揍你的
Three, two...
三 二
What a lovely day.
今天真是太美好了
Where's Cesar?
塞萨尔在哪里
In jail.
在监狱里
He was trying to kill you.
他企图谋杀你
He found out about you and Glenn,
他发现你和格伦的事情了
which, he admitted, shouldn't have surprised him
他承认他本不该觉得惊讶的
since he started seeing you
因为他开始和你约会时
while you were dating Tony.
你还在和托尼约会
He poisoned me?
他对我投毒吗
Repeatedly... with spanish fly.
反复地 用的是斑蝥
The active ingredient cantharidin is a potent toxin
所含的活性斑蝥素是种强效毒药
and can cause a lot of the same damage as radiation.
会引起很多和辐射类似的症状
He poisoned me?
他竟然对我投毒吗
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
He had a security clearance.
他是能通过安全检查的
What's this?
这是什么
A palm.
一个手掌
Useful for many things.
可以做很多事情
Slapping, greasing,
鼓掌 涂油
probably some other applications too.
可能还有其它用途
Right now it's ready for $50
现在它准备好拿回那50块
and humiliation.
再羞辱你一番
He was actually sick?
他真的病了吗
He wasn't knocked out by the punch.
他不是被击倒的
He was knocked out by the clinch before the punch.
是因为在那拳之前 他被对手用臂钳住
Took a shot to the back of the neck.
对手在他颈后打了一拳
More specifically, to an abnormal growth of nerves
更具体地说 是血管球瘤导致的
caused by a glomus tumor.
神经的异常生长
Kind of like a built-in taser.
就好比体内有把泰瑟枪[高压电击枪]
Sent a massive shock to his entire body,
对他全身造成了巨大的冲击
shut everything down.
使所有器官都不工作了
Fascinating.
真难以置信
Completely explains exactly how he lost.
完美地解释了他输掉的原因
Oh, you are not gonna be like that,
你最好别用这种口气说话
'cause you got a lot more posters here.
因为你这还有很多海报能让我砸
No, I'm not.
不 我没那个意思
Well done, House.
豪斯 干得好
You might have saved that guy.
你可能救了这个人一命
Given him his life back.
帮他起死回生了
Oh, no. He needs surgery.
没有 他需要手术
He's never gonna fight again.
他再也不能打拳击了
What happened to your eye?
你的眼睛怎么了
You okay?
你还好吧
Better than okay.
好极了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表