I wasn't touching her. I was just--
我没有碰她 我只是
Oh, god.
我的天
No.
不
No, please don't.
不 求你不要
Please, please... Put the gun down.
求你 别 把枪放下
Put it down on the ground
把枪放在地上
and get away!
走开
Dee? I'm sorry.
迪 很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
Dee, what is it?
迪 怎么回事
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry!
很抱歉
Why aren't you in your bed?
你怎么不在自己床上睡觉
Jibber me jabbers.
少给我口出狂言
I'll give ye splinters in yer arse,
我会打得你屁滚尿流
Ye mangy bilge rat.
你个无能鼠辈
What are you watching?
你在看什么
TV, You Bloody Scallywag.
电视《你个饭桶》
Mom!
妈妈
Someone better be dying.
你最好是快死了
She hallucinated. I need you to go back out.
她出现幻觉了 我需要你再去一趟
I just called in more clotting factor.
我刚有又多要了些凝血因子
So she's bleeding in her brain now.
就是说 她现在颅内出血
We double up the dose, she'll be fine.
用两倍的剂量 她就会没事的
No.
不行
We bring her to the hospital,
我们得把她送医院
we do a CT scan to locate the bleed,
做CT确认出血部位
drill a burr hole in her skull,
给她做颅骨钻孔
and maybe she'll be fine.
这样她才可能会没事
We can drill a burr hole here.
在这里我们也可以做颅骨钻孔
You're not just risking our careers here.
你现在不仅在拿我们的职业生涯冒险
You could go back to prison.
你还可能会二进宫
I made a promise.
我向她承诺过
You made a promise?
你承诺过什么
I will not take her to the hospital.
我不会送她去医院
Great. Then I will.
很好 那我来
No.
不行
I'm gonna move you,
我会把你丢开
and then I'm gonna pick your friend up,
然后我会扶起你的朋友
carry her down to my car, take her to the hospital,
把她弄到我车里 送她去医院
and try to save her life.
尽力挽救她的性命
She's staying here.
她得留在这里
Move.
让开
Move!
赶紧让开
She's going to the hospital.
她得去医院
Sweetie...
甜心
Go wait for mommy by the couch, okay?
去沙发那边等妈妈 好吗
Go on.
去吧
I tried calling everyone else.
我试过打给其他人
You were the last one on the list.
你是名单上的最后一位
Any reason why 911 wasn't on the list?
能给个理由为什么911不在名单上吗
It's not an emergency.
又不是什么紧急情况
Right.
没错
Are you suicidal?
你是要自杀吗
I'm not attempting bypass surgery.
我又没在做高难度手术
The tumors are small
肿瘤很小
and they're close to the surface.
靠近表皮
I thought it'd be like...
我以为切除它就像
Removing a wart.
切除疣那么简单
You couldn't wait till morning,
你就等不到早晨吗
Bring your CT to an actual surgeon?
把你的CT给真正的外科医生看看
Surgeons are idiots.
外科医生都是蠢货
They'd just hack away at the muscle
他们只会在肌肉上乱动刀子
until they get worn out.
直到他们切除肿瘤
Or you're just ashamed you've been injecting a drug
也可能是你为自己注射还未通过
that hasn't even gone through safety trials.
安全试验的药物为耻
It's never even been in the human body.
这药还未在人体上用过
I got one of the tumors.
我已经摘除了其中一个肿瘤了
The second one is close.
第二个也快了
You can use the CT to help you find the third.
你可以用CT找到第三个肿瘤
I'm taking you to the hospital.
我要带你去医院
Just--just excise the tumor.
你就 就帮我切除肿瘤吧
Absolutely not!
绝对不行
Elevate her head more.
把她的头再抬高点
Don't bother.
不用麻烦了
Cops are gonna be waiting at the front door.
警♥察♥会在医院正门守着我的
I'll go in first.
我先进医院
I'll find a patient on life support who's waiting to die.
我会找个用生命维持设备等死的病人
We'll use their name on all your tests.
我们会以他的名字帮你做检测
No one will ever know you're there.
没人会知道你在那里
Thanks.
谢了
What happened to your leg?
你的腿怎么了
I was trying to make it better.
我想治好它
He was being reckless.
他没动脑筋
Sit back, honey.
宝贝 坐好了
This isn't about making your leg better.
你不是想治好你的腿
It's about making your life better.
你是想让你的生活回到正轨
Here we go.
又来了
Wish I had called 911.
早知道我就打911了
Why else would you risk your life
否则你为什么会冒生命危险
doing something so stupid?
做这么愚蠢的事情呢
Well, you know, I've had a lot of setbacks lately.
你也知道 我最近遭受了很多挫折
Don't blame our breakup for this.
别拿我们俩分手来说事
You're not unhappy because of me.
你不是因为我才不快乐
You're just unhappy.
你就是不快乐
Unhappy people do reckless things.
不快乐的人就会做脑残的事情
Darrien!
达里恩
Stop screaming. My head hurts.
别叫了 我头疼
I need you to stay awake. Talk to me.
我需要你保持清醒 跟我说话
About what?
说什么啊
When you were screaming in my room,
你在我房♥间里尖叫的时候
what did you think you saw?
你觉得自己看到什么了
You said, "Put it down on the ground and get away."
你说"把枪放在地上 走开"
Sounds like a cop.
听起来像警♥察♥说的话
Old habits, I guess.
估计是旧习惯了
You were a cop?
你原本是名警♥察♥吗
Back when I was a decent person.
那是我还是个清白的人时候的事情了
How do I not know this? You knew everything--
我怎么不知道这事呢 你知道所有...
Not a good resume when you're trying to survive in prison.
想在监狱里存活就不能抖露出你的"好"履历
So who were you talking to in my bedroom?
那你在我卧室里是在跟谁说话呢
Why did you keep apologizing?
你为什么一直道歉
Cause I'm sorry.
因为我很抱歉
For what?
为什么
I killed a kid.
我杀了一个孩子
He was 19.
他才十九岁
I went in first.
我最先进入
Saw him going for his gun.
看见他在摸枪
I tried to talk him down, but...
我试图劝他缴械 但是...
They told me I was a hero.
他们说我是英雄
So that's when you started using drugs?
你就是从那时起开始吸毒的吗
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Darrien?
达里恩
Darrien!
达里恩
She lost consciousness.
她失去知觉了
There are no cars coming. Just go.
前面没车 穿过去吧
The light is red, ye bloody scallywag.
还是红灯 你个饭桶
Stop with the pirate talk.
别再学海盗说话了
If you don't want brownbeard
如果你不想让棕胡子的腿
to end up with two wooden legs,
最后变成两条木头腿
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表