I didn't realize that search engines
我还真不知道搜索引擎
could look within the soul.
可以看透人的灵魂
You're standing in front of me in a hospital gown.
你正穿着病号♥服站在我面前
What the hell was the point of this?
那又怎样
What personal trauma are you exploiting--
你究竟是想利用哪种创伤
Sorry--mining for its artistic potential?
不好意思 应该是挖掘其艺术潜质
My illness.
我自己的病
I did the blood doping to intrigue you,
我是用血液回输骗了你
but I was already ill.
但我本来已经病了
Wait. You're really sick?
等等 你真的病了吗
Why me?
为什么选我
Do you know what you have? Yes.
你知道自己得了什么病吗 知道
So tell him.
那告诉他
If I do, there won't be any game for him,
如果我这么做了 对他就没有谜题可言
and then there won't be any art for us.
对我们也没有任何艺术可言了
Why me?
为什么是我
I don't answer those questions.
我不会回答那些问题的
You know, there's a lot of games
你知道我有的是谜题可解
I could play that don't involve dealing
而不用对付你这种
with narcissistic, manipulative poseurs.
自恋装模作样的操纵狂
But this is a puzzle tailor-made for you.
但这是为你量身定做的谜题
You don't know which of my symptoms are real,
你不知道我哪些症状是真的
which are fake,
哪些是假的
which ones I'm not even telling you about.
哪些是我根本没告诉你的
I know that intrigues you.
我知道这能激起你的好奇心
Do you really want to end it now?
你真的打算现在就结束吗
No.
不
You want us to waste a bed on her?
你想让她浪费我们一个床位吗
You took an oath...
你发过誓
an oath to be cool.
发誓要很酷
At least that was the one I mumbled under my breath
至少当时在别人念那老一套誓词的时候
while everyone else was doing the boring one.
我是小声这么说的
Even if she is sick, which I don't believe,
就算她真的病了 反正我是不相信
she also says she has a diagnosis.
她还说她知道诊断结果
So it's either just a lie, or it's just a game.
所以这要么是个谎言要么是个游戏
So what?
那又怎样
I like the game. It's fun. Go get a blood culture.
我喜欢游戏 很有趣 去做血液培养
Check for parasites and bacteria.
检查寄生虫和细菌
This is the new House--
这就是新生的豪斯吗
half the leg power, twice the irresponsibility?
只剩半条腿却双倍的不负责任
The new House is about making my life healthier.
新生的豪斯是说要让我的生活更加健康
Never said anything about yours.
和你们无关
Go get her blood.
去抽血吧
I'll do it.
我去
He's going through a tough patch right now.
他最近过得很不好
If this is the distraction he needs
如果这能转移他的注意力
to keep him in his hospital bed,
让他老实呆在病床上的话
I'm sure it's better than any of the alternatives.
我肯定这比其它任何选择都好
That was incredibly condescending.
这话真是太屈尊俯就了
Did it work?
有用吗
Why do you keep ducking your wife's calls?
你为什么一直拒接你老婆的电♥话♥
Ex-wife.
前妻
I'm sure she just wants to congratulate you
我肯定她只是想祝贺你
about knocking up a 22-year-old nurse.
搞大了二十二岁女护士的肚子
I haven't told her yet.
我还没跟她说
But you have told her
但是你跟她说过
you're not gonna sleep with her anymore, right?
你不会再跟她同归于床了 是吧
How are you planning on letting her know?
你准备咋知会她啊
Just invite her to the bris?
直接请她来参加你儿子的割礼吗
I'm trying to let her down easy.
我正研究怎么说能让她少受点打击
Rachel never wanted to have kids.
瑞秋一直都不想要小孩
I don't want to hurt her feelings.
我不想伤害她的感情
Yeah. You are all about feelings.
是啊 你好重感情啊
I've loved Rachel for 20 years.
我爱瑞秋爱了二十年
What if she never speaks to me again?
要是她因为这事再也不理我了怎么办
She's gonna find out.
她早晚都会知道
It better be from you.
最好是你告诉她的
You can't cheat your way out of this one.
这事儿你真蒙不过去
What is it?
怎么了
Oh, just the nausea.
就是有点恶心
She said her back was hurting earlier.
之前她说她后背疼来着
What's the pain level on a scale of one to ten?
要是痛感分十度 你背疼达到多少
Five.
五度
How do we know we can take her word for it?
怎么确定她说的是实话
We can't. Fun, huh?
不能 好玩吧
Roll on your side.
转过身
Grey Turner's sign.
Grey Turner症[胰腺炎典型体征]
We're done playing.
游戏玩够了
Your pancreas is releasing corrosive enzymes.
你的胰腺正在释放消化酶
It'll eat away at the surrounding organs.
它会把周围的脏器都消化光
But you must know that.
这点你肯定知道
The doctor who diagnosed you would have said
给你做诊断的大夫应该跟你说过
what will happen if you don't get treatment.
不做治疗会出现什么后果
Just tell them.
告诉他们吧
If you know what's wrong with you,
如果你知道自己到底怎么了
tell them so they can fix it.
告诉他们好让他们治好你
How many projects have we done together?
我们一起合作过多少作品了
You're always so worried.
你总是那么担心
Have you ever gone wrong trusting me?
有哪次你相信了我而出错的吗
That pancreatic cyst we drained--
咱们引流过的那个胰腺囊肿
it's back, and she doesn't care at all.
它又长回来了 而且病人毫不在意
You think she actually is suicidal.
你觉得她就是想寻死
I would,
我是这么想
but how did she give herself the cysts?
但她是怎么让自己长出囊肿的
Tox screen was negative,
毒物筛检是阴性的
and there's no sign of trauma.
而且也没有外伤迹象
There is another explanation.
还有一种解释
The reason she didn't react
她对此毫无反应
isn't 'cause she wants to die.
不是因为她一心想死
It's 'cause she knows she can't do anything about it.
而是因为她无计可施
Whatever she has is fatal.
不管她得的是什么 都是致命的
That should narrow it down.
这应该能缩小范围了
What are we doing here?
我们在这里干什么
Testing a theory.
验证一个理论
It's based on some stuff you can't understand,
基于一些你不懂的东西
like RR variability,
比如说变异率
and some stuff you can,
还有些你能懂的
like the fact that she shaved her head
比如四个月前她的一场行为艺术
in an art piece four months ago.
给自己削了发
That was a commentary on society's--
那是一种诠释社会的...
It was a commentary on the fact
那是一种诠释
that it was gonna fall out anyway,
她的头发不剃也得全掉光
and she wanted to hide why.
而她这么做是想掩盖其原因
Cancer?
癌症吗
Are--are you sure about that?
你 你确定吗
See that tumor-ish thingamajig
看到她的脑仁旁边那个
near her "Brainamabob"?
像肿瘤一样的玩意了吗
Oh, God.
哦 上帝
Are you getting this?
你的明白
Game's over. I won.
游戏结束 本人胜出
Primary CNS lymphoma
原发性中枢神经系统淋巴瘤
with associated paraneoplastic syndrome.
伴相关副肿瘤综合征
Is that really what it is?
真的是这样吗
Yes.
是
Four months ago,
四个月之前
I had some vision and balance problems,
我出现了视觉和平衡障碍
and New York Mercy diagnosed me.
在纽约仁爱医院确诊
The tumor was too close to the brain stem to cut out,
肿瘤太靠近脑干无法切除
so they did a few rounds of radiation.
所以他们给我做了几个疗程的放疗
But it didn't work, and they sent me home.
但是没有效果 就让我出院了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表