Oh, that's so cute.
你好有爱啊
You're fighting over who's in charge.
你竟然在反抗代班当值的头头
GI bleed's more likely
消化道出血更能解释
to explain the nausea and weakness.
恶心想吐及身体虚弱
Who's in charge?
现在谁当家
House, as long as you're not here,
豪斯 只要你不在这里
someone has to have the final...
就得有人做最后的
Let me rephrase.
那我换个表达方式吧
Who's your daddy?
现在谁是你们大爷
Let me rephrase.
不如我换个说法吧
You have to decide
你最好下定决心
if you're gonna buck up, get out of bed,
是要振作起来 浪子回头
and do your job,
继续工作
or if you're gonna wallow in self-pity.
还是要沉湎于顾影自怜
Those my only two choices?
我只有这两个选择吗
Or can I also point out the self-pity coming from you?
能容我指出顾影自怜的是你吗
You're just annoyed
你不就因为
because when your relationship ended,
自己的婚姻完蛋时无人问津
no one gave a crap, including you.
连你自己都不在乎而恼火吗
That is not true in so many ways.
你这话怎么说都不对
And, Chase, stop screwing with Foreman.
奇斯 别再跟福曼抬杠了
And, Foreman, no.
福曼 你错
Till the telephone gets uninvented,
除非等到电♥话♥遭逆转发明而消失
no one in that room
你们屋里这群人
needs more authority than I give them,
就只有我赋予的权利
and right now I give you the authority
而我现在就赐予你为病人
to scope his GI tract and biopsy his parotid.
做消化道内镜检查和腮腺活检的权力
And you can pick up the phone.
你可以拿起听筒了
Wait, House, should we be more worried about you?
等等 豪斯 我们是不是该更担心你一些
Are you on Vicodin? Because if you are,
你在服用维科丁吗 如果是这样
you probably shouldn't be ordering procedures.
也许你就不该发号♥施令了
I am not on Vicodin.
我没吃维科丁
Do the tests.
做检查去
I have to see a man about a hurdy-gurdy.
我和手摇风琴先生还有个约
You really think House isn't using Vicodin?
你真的相信豪斯没嗑维科丁吗
Does it actually worry you?
这事真的有让你担心吗
If he's self-prescribing meds,
要是他在给自己开药
that could affect his judgment.
可能会影响他的判断力
And does that worry you?
所以这让你担心了吗
Are you being sarcastic?
你是在挖苦我吗
If his rule-breaking is affecting his judgment,
他这不合规矩的做法影响到他的判断力
then you can step in and you can worry,
那你就可以正当插手 担你的心去
but if he's just coming up with ideas
可如果这让他不断迸发出
that we haven't thought of but we should have,
该我们想到却没想到的点子
then our job is to shut up and do it.
那我们就只要闭嘴照做便是
And what do you see in this guy?
还有你看上这家伙哪点了
Hmm? What? Who?
什么 你说谁
Oh. You think I'm attracted to our patient?
你觉得我对我们的病人有好感
Right.
没错
It's against the rules,
这不符合规定
so you wouldn't do it.
所以你肯定不会采取行动的
He's a macho half-wit.
他是个有男子气概的傻瓜
You have every reason to not be attracted to him,
你没有任何理由喜欢上这样的人
which is why I ask the question.
所以我才好奇
Why are you attracted to him?
你怎么就看上他了
Stop it. I'm just...
停 我只是
No, no, no. Take out the scope. But I don't see...
不不不 拿出视镜 但我没看到
Not the monitor. Look at his eyes.
不是显示器 看他的眼睛
Sclerae turned yellow. Did X-rays.
巩膜呈黄色 已做X光检查
Looks like there's a mass in his liver,
看上去他肝脏里有个团块
but the conductive metal rod in his ribs is blocking it.
但被他固定肋骨的金属棒挡住了
Making it, as they say,
努力去实现吧 如他们所言
as tough to find as a hooker who can play the hurdy-gurdy.
哪怕这与叫会手摇风琴的妓♥女♥一样难
If you have a point, can you please...
如果你有什么想法 麻烦你
It's an expression.
打个比方而已
Means it's tough,
意思是说虽然那不容易
but apparently it can be done.
但明显依旧可行
If we don't have any equipment...
如果我们没有任何设备
You have eyes.
你们有双眼
Not that see through stuff.
可不是透视眼
Obviously.
显然不是
You want us to cut him open?
你想要我们把他切开吗
Only if you want to see
只有你们想弄明白
what's wrong with him.
他哪里出了问题才需要
Do you know Free Bird?
听过《自♥由♥鸟》吗
Do you see what I see?
你看到了吗
No.
没看到
Exactly.
一点没错
More suction.
再吸一点
That's impossible.
这怎么可能
I definitely saw a mass on the X-rays.
我肯定在X光片上看到团块了
It's gone now.
现在没了
It's a mass...
这是个团块
And then it's not.
接着就消失了
You, uh, gonna introduce us?
你要不要 介绍一下我们
Team, meet Duke.
小组成员 见过杜可
Anke.
是安卡
Anke? How'd I get Duke?
是安卡吗 我怎么会想成杜可的
House, how many prostitutes have you had?
豪斯 你叫了多少鸡
As in eaten?
是说吃的鸡吗
Ever? This year?
这辈子吃的 还是就今年吃的
Slept with. Since you've been here.
睡过的 从你住进来以后
All but one.
就一人幸免
She did my taxes.
她帮我报税来着
On the other hand,
另一方面
tapeworm that burrowed outside his intestinal...
已经钻出他小肠的绦虫
We would have seen eggs on a fecal smear
我们会在粪便涂片中找到虫卵
or systemic eosinophilia.
或发现系统性嗜酸性粒细胞增多
Detached cyst?
脱落的囊肿呢
Couldn't migrate that far in one hour.
不可能在一小时之内移位那么远
We haven't been sitting on our hands
我们又不是无所事事
just waiting for your brilliance to kick in.
坐等你的灵感迸发
Okay, so how did you shoot down
好吧 那你们是怎么排除
intermittently swollen lymph node?
间歇性肿大的淋巴结的呢
That would mean it's some kind of an infection,
那就是说这是感染造成的
which would mean we'd have to do a spinal tap.
我们要做腰椎穿刺
But with his recent skull fractures,
可鉴于他目前颅骨骨折
it could be an increased ICP.
可能会导致颅内压增高
His brain could herniate.
他可能会脑疝
What about a ventricular puncture?
那做脑室穿刺呢
Sounds good.
听起来不错
You think sticking a needle directly into his brain
你们认为直接给他大脑刺一针
would be less dangerous than sticking it in his spine?
会比刺他腰椎安全吗
It's probably a push.
我也就随口一说
I'm just trying to get you out of here,
我只是想让你们出去
because underneath this sheet,
因为床单以下
stuff is going on.
小家伙起床了
Just pick a spot and stick a needle in it.
选个地方来一针就是了
You want to drill through my skull
你们想钻开我的颅骨
because of a mass that's not there?
就因为有个不存在的团块吗
It was there, which means something is wrong.
原先存在的 意味着有地方出了问题
We need to find it.
我们得把它弄明白
Is there anybody you'd like us to call?
你想给谁打电♥话♥吗
Someone that you'd like to be here with you?
打给你希望陪在你身边的人
Maybe a wife or girlfriend?
妻子 或者是女朋友
No, my family's all back in Oklahoma,
没有 我家人都在俄克拉荷马州
and the guys on the circuit
演出团的那些家伙
are in Calgary at the next rodeo.
正在卡尔加里进行下一轮骑术表演
Ah, that's too bad.
真是太糟了
It's nice to have somebody nearby
能有个关心你的人在身边
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表