Clots, angiograms-- I'm focused.
血栓 血管造影 我很专心
The kid scratched out the faces of half his class.
那小孩把班级纪念册上一半同学的脸都涂黑了
You don't think that's a problem?
你不觉得这是个问题吗
It's not our problem.
这不是我们的问题
Why is it anyone's problem?
这怎么就算个问题了
I violently executed my tenth grade geometry teacher
我曾经在脑海里把十年级的几何老师
about five different ways in my mind.
用异常残酷的方法处死过五次
I didn't want to kill anybody.
我从来没想过要去杀人
I just wanted to torture them slowly in my basement,
我只想把他们关在地下室里慢慢折磨他们
preferably with acid.
最好是用酸
You guys ever think about what you might to do House?
你们就从来没想过要怎么蹂躏豪斯吗
Maybe it's no big deal.
也许这没什么大不了的
Unless it is.
如果是 问题就大了
Someone shot house?
有没有人想枪杀豪斯的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Pie-eating contest.
吃馅饼比赛
I was going to send Chase
我本来想让奇斯
to tell you what the obvious right thing to do here is,
来告诉你 你现在最该做的事情是什么
but then I realized...
但我又想到
if you were too stupid to know how stupid that was,
如果你愚蠢到无法看出那样做有多傻的话
you might miss the irony.
我的讽刺就变成对牛弹琴了
You have to be with her.
你得去陪她
Yeah. I get it.
是的 我知道
She needs artificial support
她因为一个虚无缥缈的问题
for an artificial problem.
需要我矫揉造作的支持
She's fine. Chase did an excellent job.
她很好 奇斯做得很不错
She doesn't sleep with Chase.
她又不跟奇斯上♥床♥
We don't know that.
这我们就不知道了
Eating pie in here.
我正在这里吃馅饼呢
House...
豪斯
I'm not gonna tell you a third time.
我不会再跟你讲第三遍
Do not screw this up.
这次千万别搞砸
Because I really don't wanna clean up the mess.
我真不想替你收拾残局
He's referring to the pie.
他在说馅饼
14 patients with kidney biopsies.
做肾脏活检的有十四位病人
I tabulated them against their urinalysis results.
我对照了他们尿检的结果
Six men, three diabetics,
六名男性 三位糖尿病患者
one LCDD, one kid, two seniors,
一名轻链沉积病患者 一个小孩 两位老人
and by default, one...Cuddy.
最后剩下的 一个卡迪
Uh...the biopsy was inconclusive.
活检的结果是无法确定
The mass is near the center of her kidney.
团块位于肾脏中心
They couldn't get a readable sample.
他们没能取到合适的样体
Means they'll have to remove the mass
也就是说必须切除团块
to know if it's cancer or not.
才能判断是不是癌症
The file says
按照病例的记载
they're doing some imaging now,
他们现在正在做影像学检查
give the surgeon a better idea
好让主刀医生对卡迪的情况
of what he's dealing with.
有更充分的了解
Can we order pizza?
我们可以叫比萨吗
There's nothing in the fridge.
冰箱里什么都没有了
At least not anymore.
至少现在什么都没有了
What's happening with the patient?
病人怎么样了
Angio showed a clot
血管造影在大脑中动脉
in a branch of his middle cerebral artery.
的一个分支里发现了一个凝血块
Started him on streptokinase to break it up.
已经开始给他用链激酶溶栓了
Although...maybe we should have just played a few rounds
然而 也许我们应该先玩几轮
of SavageScape 2: the revenge, because that's obviously
野蛮逃脱2:复仇 这个游戏
the best way to make someone feel better.
显然是让某人心情好起来的最佳办法
You keep talking like Wilson, your face will freeze like that.
再学威尔森 你的脸就再也变不回来了
Look, however bad you think you're gonna be in that room,
无论你觉得去陪她会有多痛苦
not being in the room is worse.
不去只会更痛苦
When she breaks up with you...
等她跟你分手了
you're playing by yourself.
才轮到你独自一人打游戏
Honey, I'm home.
亲爱的 我回来了
Just in time. Pot roast is ready.
真准时 焖肉刚刚做好
Smells wonderful!
闻起来真香
I cured all my patients,
我治好了我所有的病人
so I came home to spend time with Rachel.
所以我就下班回家陪瑞秋
And how was your day today?
你今天过得怎么样
It was great, ma!
棒极了 妈妈
I got 100% on my spelling test
我拼写考试得了满分
and 170 on my LSATs!
法学院入学考试考了170分
Your LSATs? You're eight years old.
法学院入学考试 你才八岁呀
We've been studying together.
我们可是一起学习的
It was supposed to be a surprise.
那原本应该是个惊喜
Well, that's wonderful.
不管怎么样 那真是太好了
I think Rachel
我认为瑞秋
deserves a treat.
应该获得奖赏
No, thanks, daddy.
不了 谢谢爸爸
It might spoil my appetite.
一会儿该吃不下饭了
Well, who could that be?
会是谁啊
Delivery for you, Mrs. House.
您的蛋糕 豪斯夫人
Happy 29th birthday.
29岁生日快乐
I'm not 29!
我才不是29岁呢
You're not limping.
你的腿不瘸了
This isn't possible.
不可能啊
None of this is possible.
这一切都不可能
Girl can dream.
有梦就有可能
You run out of sugar?
你是砂糖用完了吗
Got your scans back from today.
我拿到了你今天的扫描结果
Yeah.
喂
Okay.
好的
What's going on?
怎么了
Imaging shows enhancing masses
片子显示病变的增强显影
across multiple lobes of Cuddy's lungs.
在卡迪的多个肺叶里扩散
That's what kidney cancer looks like when it metastasizes.
那是肾癌转移的表现
She's dead.
她没救了
What's up, losers?
怎样 窝囊废
I hope you're enjoying being alive.
希望你们还活得自在
Today's lesson: natural selection.
今天的课程 自然选择
Excellent system. Made us who we are today.
瑰丽的生态国度 造就了今天的我们
But then we invented seat belts and grocery stores,
但我们发明了安全带和便利店
things that keep idiots and weaklings alive.
让白♥痴♥和废物也能活下来
And let's be honest.
老实说
Most of you don't really deserve it.
你们中的大多数没资格活着
Here's to the natural order.
向自然法则致敬
Yes!
太棒了
Copied from his flash drive.
从他闪存盘拷过来的
Do I go to the cops?
我要报♥警♥吗
Yes. "Officer, I'd like to report an assault.
报吧 "警官 我要举报一桩袭击案
The victim was a pile of leaves."
受害者是一堆树叶"
It goes on.
会升级的
He talks about bombing his school.
他都说想炸了学校
Which you know because you stole his flash drive
你私闯住♥宅♥ 偷了他的闪存盘
and broke into his house.
所以你才发现这些
How's that gonna play?
这出戏你要怎么演
Ryan's not responding to streptokinase.
链激酶对瑞安无效
We don't have very long before the damage
在损伤变得不可修复之前
becomes irreversible.
我们没多少时间了
So we either up his dosage
我们要么加大用药剂量
or go into his head and get the clot out.
要么就到他脑袋里取出血栓
Where's House? Hopefully with Cuddy.
豪斯人呢 但愿他和卡迪在一起
She did just get some pretty awful news.
她刚得知些不幸的消息
I called her.
我打电♥话♥问过了
She doesn't know where he is either.
她也不知道他在哪里
Have you seen House?
见过豪斯吗
No.
没有
He left my place last night after you called.
昨晚接完你电♥话♥ 他就离开我家了
No one's seen him today.
今天没人见过他
Any idea where he'd be?
知道他可能去哪里吗
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表