We're not gonna tell your wife.
我们不会告诉你妻子的
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.
我真的一点也不明白你们在说什么
Guess who showed up looking for Jack.
看看谁来看杰克啦
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
You okay?
你还好吧
The E.M.T. Said you'd gone to another hospital.
报纸上说你去了另一家医院
They held me overnight for observation. I'm fine.
他们留我隔夜观察了 我没事
I had to come here to...
我必须来这里
I don't know why you did it,
我不知道你为什么要救我
but thank you.
但是谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
I should have brought flowers or something.
我该带点花来的
You're like my guardian angel.
你就像我的守护神一样
No. I'm just a guy in a band.
不 我只是个乐队小子
Maybe you've heard of them?
你听说过他们吗
Suicide Season?
自杀季节
One of my nurses gave me the CD.
我的一位护士给过我Cd
I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet,
我还没来得及听
but I have a feeling
但是我有种预感
I'm going to be your biggest fan.
我会成为你最狂热的粉丝
I'm gonna need you to cough.
请你咳嗽一下
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
Getting a sputum culture.
采集痰液培养
They obviously don't know each other,
很显然他们不认识对方
so it's not toxic exposure.
所以不是中毒
Just leaves my theory-- infection.
就只剩下我的推测了 感染
If you could just cough up a sample,
请你咳一口痰
we can, uh, test for pathogens.
我们就能测试病原体了
Sorry, um... Sorry, nothing--
对不起
there's nothing coming up.
我喉咙里没有痰
Well, maybe I can help you.
或许我可以帮帮你
Ohh! It hurts!
疼死我了
What's the matter?
怎么了
Round, equal, reactive to light.
瞳孔等大等圆 对光敏感
It's not a stroke.
不是中风
No, it's not my head.
不是我的头
It's my ears.
是我的耳朵
"When I saw her lying there, I thought,
"当我看到她躺在那里 我就想
"'I can't just stand here and let her die.
'我不能傻站在这里眼睁睁看她死去
She has her whole life to live.'"
她应该度过她美好的一生'"
He didn't jump because he was sick
他跳下去不是因为病了
or because he knew that girl.
或者认识那女孩
Even you have to admit that now.
即使你也得承认这点
Yes, but that doesn't make him a hero.
即使如此 他也不是英雄
It makes him an idiot.
不过是个傻瓜
The only reason that headline doesn't say
新闻头条不是"傻瓜被地铁撞死"
"Moron crushed by train" is luck.
的唯一原因就是他运气好
Next headline is gonna be
那下条新闻就该是
"Moron goes undiagnosed
"傻瓜没被确诊
because doctors won't talk about his ear pain."
因为医生们不愿讨论他耳朵疼的问题"
Ear pain fits with my theory.
耳朵疼痛符合我的推论
Jack has an infection that's spread to his mastoid.
杰克的感染扩散到了乳突处
Great. We'll confirm that in a week,
很好 一周后 你的神秘组织
when your secret cultures have sprouted.
培养完成时就能确诊了
Am I in trouble?
我惹麻烦了吗
I only get mad when you waste my time.
只有在你浪费我的时间时我才会生气
Couldn't care less about yours.
你自己的时间我就不管了
But let me know when they come back negative,
不过发现结果是阴性时记得告诉我
and I'll mock you.
我好嘲笑你
You have a better idea?
你还有更好的主意吗
Nope, so I'm gonna pick one at random.
没 所以我要点个芝麻
Acoustic neuroma.
听神经瘤
A tumor in the ear-- makes sense.
耳朵里有个肿瘤 说得通
And if it's putting pressure
如果它压♥迫♥了
on the breathing centers in his brain, explains the lungs.
脑中的呼吸中枢 就解释了肺的问题
The lungs explain the heart.
肺又能解释心脏问题
Evoked auditory potential test.
做听觉诱发电位检查
This counts as my time.
这时间算我的
You guys got this?
你们能搞定吧
I have been going out of my way
我这几个月都尽可能
to be nice to old Jewish ladies for months now
友善的对待犹太老太太
on the off chance one of them could be your mom.
就怕其中之一是你妈
You couldn't have mentioned she's a shiksa?
你就不能告诉我她不再是犹太人了吗
She converted when she mared my dad.
嫁给我爸以后就不是了
You see, now is too late.
为时已晚了
I'm not blaming you for this.
我有没怪你
She's the one who ambushed you
她就想出其不意
to find out what you were like,
来了解你的为人
because I "Never tell her anything."
因为我"什么事都不告诉她"
I'd have to agree with her on that one.
对此我深表同意
Anyway, I obviously can't come to dinner now.
总之 明显我现在没法赴约了
Obviously?
很明显
Well, she's crazy, and she hates me.
她不仅疯狂还讨厌我
House...
豪斯...
I need you to come to that dinner for two hours,
我要你来吃晚饭 就两小时
keep your mouth shut, and behave like an adult.
管好你的嘴 像个成年人那样
Yes, you will be in hell,
没错 你不会好过
but I will feel better having you there.
不过有你在 我会好受些
That is what a relationship is.
这才是情侣
We average our misery.
有难同当
That was...
这真是...
Unexpected.
出人意料
I'm having a good day.
我今天心情很好
I finally resolved that thing with my sister.
终于解决了和我妹妹的问题
What thing?
怎么了
Oh, we had the worst fight
我们为是否该送爸爸
over whether it's time to put dad in that facility.
去疗养院的事大吵了一架
Been sick over it for weeks.
已经好几个礼拜了
You never mentioned anything about your sister.
你从来没提过你妹妹的事
I actually talked a lot about it with Phil.
实际上我跟菲尔聊了很多
I should be getting back.
我该回去工作了
It's fine now.
现在好了
I-it's no big deal.
不是什么大事
Are you in love with him?
你爱上他了吗
I've never met him.
我从没见过他
Waves one and three normal at 70 decibels.
I波和III波在70分贝时正常
It's been 37 minutes,
已经37分钟了
and everything is normal.
一切正常
House is wrong again. He doesn't have a tumor.
豪斯又错了 没有肿瘤
House doesn't usually accept
豪斯一般不接受
"We gave up halfway" as an answer.
"我们中途放弃了"这种答案
If I could get fluid closer to the sources of infection,
如果能弄到距感染源更近的体液
I could get better cultures,
我就能做更好的培养
prove my theory.
以证实我的理论
I'm gonna set up for an ear drainage and thoracentesis.
我去准备耳部引流和胸腔穿刺
I'll only be wasting my time.
最多是浪费我自己的时间
She's a student.
她还是个学生
Somebody's got to go with her.
得有人从旁指导
I saved that girl. I did that.
我救了那个女孩 我成功了
And I'm really proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
This whole thing has made me wonder...
整件事情让我不禁去想
If things could be different.
如果我死了怎么办
I have spent so much time away from you.
我经常不在你们身边
Yeah, well, you love your music.
是啊 那是因为你热爱你的音乐
But it's not just that.
不只是这样
I think that I have been...
我觉得我一直...
afraid...
在害怕...
that I would screw things up,
怕我会把事情搞砸
that I couldn't be the man
怕我不能成为
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表