I have been fantasizing about this for months.
我幻想这事有好几个月了
Forget it. We're not here to fool around.
得了 我们来这不是干闲事的
I'm not fooling around.
这可不是闲事
I need this.
我需要这个
You're an idiot. You know that?
你就是个傻子 你知道不
Just shut up and give me a boost.
闭嘴 帮我上去
Hurry your ass up.
别磨蹭
Sometimes a guy's got to do what a guy's got to do.
有时候 男人有不得不完成的使命
Jaguar one to control.
捷豹一号♥呼叫控制台
Sorry for the delay.
抱歉有所耽搁
Glenn had to take a leak. It was unavoidable.
格伦得解手 人有三急
Target area is clear. Repeat.
目标区域安全 重复
Target area confirmed clear.
确认目标区域安全
Dr. Lee, target area is cleared.
李博士 目标区域已清空
Launch vehicle's in range. All systems go.
发射装置已就位 一切就绪
Thank you, Cesar. Whenever you're ready.
谢谢 塞萨尔 你准备好就可以开始了
The CT-10's light enough to launch from a UAV,
CT-10非常轻 无人机也可发射
but can penetrate 8 feet of 6,000-psi concrete
爆♥炸♥前 可穿透抗压强度约四万兆帕
before detonation.
厚达八英尺的混凝土层
Bomb's away.
炸♥弹♥已发射
Precision guidance system's not affected
精确制导系统不受光线和气象影响
by darkness or weather and can hit
并能从六万九千英尺的高空
a 2-foot-wide target from 69,000 feet.
狙击两英寸大小的目标
What about sound?
声响方面呢
None inbound at all.
完全监测不到
We've developed a new fan
我们开♥发♥出一种新风机
and a baffling design that--
以及一种迷惑性设计
Ordnance on target in three, two, one.
击中目标倒数 三 二 一
I feel better already.
我感觉好多了
You need to see a shrink.
你需要看心理医生
Seriously.
说真的
Well done.
漂亮
Wendy!
温迪
Call 911!
叫救护车
Karma's a bitch.
因果报应
You think her seizures are the result of bad karma?
你觉得她癫痫发作是报应
I think if you spend your days
我觉得要是你把时间全花在
designing ever more effective ways to blow people up,
如何更精准的炸飞别人这件事上
stuff's bound to come back to you.
早晚遭天谴
Thirsty.
口渴
Side effect of a new antihistamine I'm on.
我刚用上的抗组胺药的副作用
You don't seem congested.
看不出你有局部充血啊
Intriguing.
有意思
You have any thoughts about our patient?
你对这个病人有什么想法
Got some questions about whether Thirteen
对十三是真♥相♥信还是只是强迫自己相信
really believes in karma or just wants to.
因果报应这个事 倒是有些疑问
As for the patient,
至于病人
it's not gonna be easy to break into her office.
要闯入她办公室肯定不容易
Might want to start with her home.
那就从她家开始
We could ask to look through her office
我们可征求同意 再查看她的办公室
and we could do an MRI first.
同时先给她做核磁共振
Sure. Go ahead.
行 去吧
If you're not interested in the case,
你要是对这个病例没兴趣
why'd you take it?
为什么要接呢
I am definitely interested.
我当然感兴趣
Could be a tumor. Could be a cns bleed.
可能是肿瘤 可能是颅内出血
What do you do when you got two interesting puzzles?
两个谜题待你解答 还有何求
Two?
两个
50 bucks!
50块
Pay up.
给钱
Let's go. Let's go.
快给 快给
Bet's off.
这赌不算
Fight was fixed.
有人操控比赛结果
That punch barely touched him.
那一拳都没打到他
You bet on Foley to beat Zachary?
你赌福利能打赢扎卡里[拳击手]
Speed beats power...
速度型战胜力量型
Unless speed has been paid
除非有人买♥♥通了他
to speedily take a dive.
让他速度地故意输掉
He touched him enough to put him on the canvas
他被打到的次数不少 承受不了很正常
and the official counted him out,
倒数结束 他还无法站起来
which means you officially owe me
铁证如山 你欠我
50 bucks.
50块
We bet on a sporting event.
我们赌的是体育赛事
That was not sporting.
那才不是体育
Less than 30 seconds.
都不到30秒
That was barely even event-y.
都算不上比赛
Okay, here's what I saw.
我看到的是
You lost and I won.
你输 我赢
Yeah, well, you can take that to your grave.
行 你就带着这个念头进棺材吧
You're not taking my 50 bucks.
我才不会把那50块给你
Prove it.
拿出证据
Prove it or pay up.
拿出证据 要么给钱
You got one day.
你有一天时间
And don't make me send my boys out looking for you.
别逼我派我的小鸭子们去找你讨债
What?
什么
All right.
好吧
So, two puzzles.
话说 有两个谜题
Tie goes to the one that costs me money.
我去解开害我输钱的那个
Keep each other posted.
记得互通进展
I've always been healthy.
我一直很健康
I never even get colds.
连感冒都没得过
I guess your luck finally ran out.
看来你的好运到头了
I take it she doesn't like people who makes bombs.
看来她不喜欢造炸♥弹♥的人
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
抱歉 我不是故意的
It's all right.
没事
Half of my family feels the same way.
我多半的家人也是这样想的
Of course they all work on Wall Street, so...
他们都在华尔街上班 当然会...
Ever since the first 4th of July I can remember,
自打我记事开始
I've always loved explosions.
我就喜欢爆♥炸♥
When I got to college and I had to pick a major,
当我要念大学 选专业时
figured I might as well pick something I'm passionate about.
觉得该选自己热爱的专业
Destroying things.
你喜欢摧毁东西
You weren't passionate about anything else?
对其它的都不感兴趣吗
Bombs are tools, just like anything else.
跟其它事物一样 炸♥弹♥只是工具
You can use it to make things better
既有好的一面
or you can use it to make things worse.
也有坏的一面
I also like romantic poetry
我也喜欢浪漫诗
and picnics.
还有野餐
Is there anything else you want to know
核磁共振前还有什么
before we do this MRI?
你们想知道的吗
Nope.
没了
Try to stay as still as possible.
尽量保持静止不动
This shouldn't take long.
不会花太久时间
Hey, how's it going?
你好啊
You mind?
介意坐其它地方吗
I mean, there are plenty of other seats.
那么多空位
I'm not here to judge.
我不是来评头论足
You did what was best for you
你做了对自己最有利的选择
and I got no problem with that.
这我没意见
I'm not gonna ask you nice again.
我最后跟你说一次
Just go away. Or what?
走开 不然怎样
Is something gonna fall down?
你还准备把我撂倒吗
Listen. I got a problem.
听着 是这么回事
A guy who knows absolutely nothing about boxing,
一小子对拳击一窍不通
because of you, now thinks he does.
因为你 现在他觉得自己是专家
You can imagine the potential ramifications.
你可以想象后果的严重性
I need you to get on the phone with him
我需要你跟他通个电♥话♥
and tell him you took a dive.
告诉他你是故意放水的
I didn't take a dive.
我并没有故意放水
Take a picture of you to prove that it was really you
再拍个照证明这真是你
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表