Is that something you think you might have?
你有过这样的经历吗
Were you pregnant?
你怀上过
Three times.
三次
The miscarriages triggered the hoarding.
多次流产致使她囤积成癖
Hoarding eventually made you sick too.
最终导致你也生病
Can you cure her?
你们能治好她吗
We can treat the physical symptoms
出现的身体症状可以治疗
as they arise, make her life a lot better,
改善她的生活
but the hoarding,
但是囤积癖
we're the wrong kind of doctors.
不在我们的治疗范围内
You lied to me?
你骗了我
For nine years?
整整九年
I was so afraid of losing you.
我太害怕会失去你
What have I ever done to make you afraid of that?
我做了什么让你怕成这样
I need to get some air.
我得出去透口气
I've been selfish.
是我一直太自私
I need to let you
我应该让你
move on.
过自己的生活
I think we should stop seeing each other.
我想我们不该再见面了
No.
不
Um, I just want you to be able to...
我只是想给你一个
The last time you got all noble on me,
你上一次跟我玩绅士
we ended up dividing our dishes.
闹得我们离婚连餐具都分了
This time, I want to make the decision.
这一次 我来做决定
You don't feel weird about this?
我们这样你不觉得别扭吗
Of course I feel weird about this.
我当然觉得别扭
It's confusing and messy
而且混乱困惑
and dirty.
肮脏龌龊
Dumb.
愚蠢
But we spent our whole lives trying to do everything right,
可你看看我们俩 一辈子都怕犯错
and it sucked. It wasn't all bad.
结果非常失败 也没那么差啦
It sucked, Chris.
真的很失败 克里斯
And this,
可现在
whatever it is,
不论这算什么
It's fun.
都很好玩
So I'm not taking advantage of you?
那我不是在占你便宜吧
The fun is fading.
不好玩了
You know...
知道吗
There's something seriously wrong with us.
我们俩真是无可救药了
I know.
我知道
Home, sweet home.
家啊甜蜜的家
You owe me 87 bucks for gas.
你欠我87块汽油钱
I'll kill you.
我来杀你
When the time comes, if you want me to.
等时候到了 如果你要我动手的话
I'll do it now if you like.
你愿意的话我现在就动手
I think I've got a baseball bat in the back.
我后备箱应该有根棒球棒
I'll see you Monday.
周一见
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表