Thank you.
谢谢
Dr. House, can I ask you a question?
豪斯医生 可以问你个问题吗
Are you insane or just stupid?
你是疯了还是脑子不好使
Is there a third option?
有第三个选项吗
Actually, I don't think there is.
恐怕没有
I'm sorry. I-I just wasn't thinking.
对不起 我没在用脑子
I mean, I was, but only about myself,
我有动脑子 可想到的只是我自己
which is apparently the way I am...
我这人常常只想到自己
Usually, not always.
但也并不总是这样
And I need to convince someone of that.
我想向一个人证明这一点
And you think you can do that by getting someone
所以你认为你可以通过找人走关系
to pull strings to get her daughter into our preschool.
把她女儿送进我们学校达到目的
I spoke to Sanford Wells.
我跟桑福德·威尔斯谈过了
You can call the police.
你可以报♥警♥
You can turn me in for lying at the accident.
告发我在交通事故中报假身份
Oh, I'm sure Mr. Dryden has already taken care of that.
我相信德赖登先生已经报♥警♥了
Let her daughter in.
收她女儿入学吧
She's a great kid, and Dr. Cuddy is a great mom.
她是个好孩子 卡迪医生是位好母亲
They'll fit in perfectly here.
她们会很适合贵校的
And how exactly does admitting her daughter
我们接收她女儿入学
prove how unselfish you are?
如何能证明你的无私呢
Seems like you're still doing it to help yourself,
你的行为看起来仍是为了自己
not anyone else.
而非助人
I don't know.
我不知道
I just know that I need to do something.
我只知道我一定要做点什么
I need her in my life.
我的生活不能没有她
You know what it's like to actually need someone?
你知道切实需要一个人的感觉吗
Yes.
是的
I do.
我知道
But I also know what it's like to have responsibilities.
但我也知道负有责任的感觉
Maybe it's time you grew up.
你也该长大了
Dr. House...
豪斯医生
Is there anything you'd like to say?
你还有什么要说的吗
Can I be excused?
我可以走了吗
It's just food.
只是食物而已
Something small enough to go down the wrong pipe,
小到足以误入气管
too big to get washed out by the bronchial lavage.
大到支气管灌洗也冲不出来
Wouldn't show up on a C.T.
CT上显示不出来
But would cause the C.O.P.D.
会引起慢性阻塞性肺病
And wouldn't respond to steroids or antibiotics.
对类固醇和抗生素皆无反应
Prep him for exploratory surgery
准备给他做探查手术
and start the betting.
开赌局
Betting?
赌局
I got a hundred bucks says it's a pea.
我押豌豆 100块
I'm busy.
我很忙
I know.
我知道
I just want to say that I'm sorry.
我是来道歉的
Shouldn't you be saying that to Sanford Wells?
这话你该去跟桑福德·威尔斯说吧
A fifth-grade career day?
给五年级孩子讲职业生涯
You really thought you could pull that off?
你以为自己搞得定吗
I figured, how hard could it be?
我以为是小事一桩
And I wanted to prove to you
而且我想向你证明
that I do care about your needs
我在乎你 在乎你的需要
and Rachel's.
还有瑞秋的
I do.
真的
Is that why you also stole my computer?
所以你才把我的电脑也偷走
Yes, it is.
是的
And then threw it in the trash?
然后把它丢进垃圾桶
I did not throw it, I placed it,
没有丢 是轻轻放的
knowing that the janitor would find it
我知道清洁工会发现
and know it was yours and return it to you unharmed.
并且认出是你的 物归原主
I'm a moron.
我是白♥痴♥
But that doesn't mean I-I don't care about you,
但这不意味着我不关心你
that I don't think about you,
不想着你
that I don't want you to be happy.
不希望你幸福
I was wrong. You were right.
我错了 你是对的
I can do better.
我可以做到更好
Just...give me a chance.
请你再给我一个机会
So what were you...
跟小孩子扮什么职业了
an Astronaut or a Bullfighter?
宇航员还是斗牛士
I was myself...
就是我自己
for the most part.
没太夸张
I know you're still upset,
我知道你心里还乱着
so I'm gonna...
所以我就不烦你了
I'll leave you to--to deal with it however you want.
等你静一静 想怎样都行
House.
豪斯
You want to come over for dinner tonight?
今晚想来我家吃晚饭吗
I'd love to.
乐意之至
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表