But I must have solitude to focus my creative energies.
但我得单独待一会 积聚能量
Hello?
喂
Interesting factoid.
有趣的假设
Did you know that if we don't have a neurosurgeon on the premises,
你知道如果没有神经外科的医生
all the puppies in the world will choke to death on all the babies?
所有的狗狗都会被宝宝给噎死吗
Yeah.
知道
You got a note from thirteen.
13给你留了封信
So how come we don't have, like, five neurosurgeons?
那为什么我们没有五个神外的医生
Well, we had three, but Kapur retired,
本来有三个 但Kapur退休了
And then Nichols just took off for his daughter's wedding.
Nichols去参加女儿的婚礼了
I've got good news.
我有个好消息
For the next 16 hours,
接下来16个小时
you are the new neurosurgeon.
你就是新的神经外科医生了
I'm not a neurosurgeon.
可我不是神经外科的啊
Which would matter if you actually had to do some neurosurgery.
除非你真得做神外的手术 否则毫无问题
House, it's a hospital...
豪斯 这可是医院
The odds of having to do neurosurgery are higher than in most places.
要做神经外科手术的几率比其它地方高多了
If an EMT calls in with a brain or spinal trauma,
如果急救队说有脑或脊髓外伤
just divert them at the nearest hospital.
让他们转去最近的医院就好了
All you gotta do
你要做的只是
is stand around and keep the E.R. open.
在那晃悠 确保急诊开着
It's an administrative problem, not a medical one.
这只是个行政角色 不是医生
House, where the hell are you?
豪斯 你到底在哪
Great. Glad you're on it.
好 很高兴你进入角色了
All systems go!
一切准备就绪
Why are you going to Rome?
你为什么要去罗马
I found the flight information in your locker.
我在你的储物柜翻到了航♥班♥信息
I love how everyone
我真是享受现在的状态
thinks it's so quaint and childlike of me
每个人都觉得 我期望在这里保有个人隐私
to expect a modicum of privacy around here.
是个相当奇怪而幼稚的想法
Your flight's tomorrow.
你明天就飞了
What's so urgent in Rome?
罗马那里有什么急事
I hear they want to tear down the coliseum
我听说他们想拆除罗马竞技场
to build a karaoke bar.
来建个卡拉OK酒吧
The Buona Speranza Medical Center in Rome
罗马的希望医疗中心
is doing a huntington's trial.
正在进行亨廷顿舞蹈症的试验性治疗
Seriously, I live to sing.
说真的 我生来就是唱歌♥的料
I know that they've been doing fetal neural transplantation.
我听说他们在尝试胎儿神经移植
I also know that their subjects
我还听说他们的试验对象
have increased risk of intracranial hemorrhage.
颅内出血的风险将大幅提高
This isn't the time to join a trial.
你不该在这个阶段参加试验性治疗
This research is in its infancy.
这项研究才刚刚起步
So's your condition.
你的病症也只在初期
You read my note.
你看了我的备忘录
You go through my locker.
你翻过我的储物柜
And then you decide you want to round it off
然后你打算给我上人生选择课
by lecturing me on my life choices?
做为结尾吗
I'm worried about you.
我很担心你
Oh. Well, that makes it all right then.
是啊 这样就说得通了
So what, exactly, is this?
现在是怎样
It can still be open and casual
如果你愿意
and fun if you want.
我们的关系可以依然开放 随性而有趣
Open?
开放
You think I want to see other people?
你觉得我想有其他人介入吗
Well, last night was emotional for you.
但昨天晚上 你很情绪化
We both lost that patient. We watched people die.
我们都失去了那位病人 我们眼看着人们死去
I came back here and I went for the vicodin,
我回到这里 求助于维科丁
And you...dumped your fiance and you came here.
而你 你甩了你的未婚夫追到这里来
Which I don't regret.
我一点也不后悔
I'm not saying you do.
我没说你后悔了
I'm just saying it was an impulsive move.
我是说你这样太冲动了
Don't do this.
别这样
Why do you have to analyze things to death?
你为什么就爱把事情分♥析♥的那么透彻呢
Why can't you just... let it be nice?
为什么不能 让它美好着呢
You're right.
说得对
That was very anti-secret bath.
都怪这个讨厌秘密的浴缸
House.
豪斯
Yeah.
怎么了
The secret bath is...
这次神秘的洗浴
Burning my lady parts.
正在燃烧我的私处
How do you think my anus feels?
你觉得我的肛♥门♥感觉如何呢
Burning means it's working.
灼热说明它在起作用
Can we get out now?
我们能不泡了吗
I was so waiting for you to say that.
就等你说这句话了
Can I speak to Dr. Jankowski?
请问Jankowski医生在吗
No. I don't need to disturb him in Bermuda.
不用 在百慕大群岛的话就算了
Everything okay?
一切都顺利吗
Dr. Cuddy's phone keeps going directly to voicemail,
卡迪医生的电♥话♥始终转接到语♥音♥信箱
and I need to get a neurosurgeon
我需要一位神经外科医生
to replace Dr. Richardson for the day
为理查森医生代班
or else she's screwed.
不然她就惨了
I'm a neurosurgeon.
我就是神经外科医生
No. You're not.
不 你不是
I've cut into people's heads more often--
我经常为病人做开颅手术
You did a residency in neurosurgery
你在墨尔本大学期间
at the University of Melbourne,
参加过神经外科医生的住院实习
But you were never board-certified.
但你没有专科资格
You've worked here two days. How--
你只在这里上了两天班 怎么
Dr. Cuddy's first assignment was for me to get to know
卡迪医生给我的第一项任务
everything about Dr. House's team...
就是摸清豪斯医生手下的底细
And not to believe anything any of them told me.
她关照我千万不要相信你们说的鬼话
I'm...not a neurosurgeon?
我 不算神经外科医生吗
And...voila!
看
The first course,
第一道菜
I flaked some tender young ears of corn
我把嫩小麦穗切片
on the side of assorted exotic breakfast meats
旁边是配菜 外国早餐肉
in a chile sauce reduction.
淋上了少量辣椒酱
And the... second course?
第二道菜呢
A single grape. To cleanse the palate.
一颗葡萄 擦盘子用
Which is kind of a waste, 'cause there is no third course.
好像有些浪费 不过没有第三道菜了
I'm glad we stayed in.
很高兴我们没有出去
This is actually... pretty good.
这一切 真不错
I can always tell when you lie.
我总是能知道你什么时候在说谎
I mean always.
屡试不爽
I slept with my freshman roommate.
我和我大一室友睡过
A lie. A truth.
说谎 实话
You have a tell. What is it?
你有个小动作 什么
First admit that you were lying.
先承认你在说谎
Fine. I was lying.
好嘛 我说谎了
My sexual history is boring and predictable.
我的性♥交♥史非常无趣
What is my tell? Are you kidding?
我的小动作是什么 你开什么玩笑
If I tell you your tell, you'll get rid of it,
如果我告诉了你 你就会改掉它
Then I won't be able to tell.
那我就没那么神了
Well, then you have to tell me something
那你也得告诉我
I don't already know about you.
我所不了解的你
Even though, technically, you didn't tell me something
尽管如此 技术上来说 你也没告诉我
that I didn't already know about you.
我所不了解的你
Quit being so damn logical and just tell me.
别再这么逻辑狂 就说些什么吧
I used to have an intimate relationship
我曾与相片中的你
with a photograph of you.
有过一段亲密的感情
Well, actually, a sock and a photograph.
实际上 还有一只袜子
I know.
我知道
I was lying.
我在说谎
The photo you took of me as sleeping beauty on Halloween.
在万圣节我打扮成睡美人时你拍的照片
Why else would you take that picture?
不然你为什么要拍那张照片
I have to pee.
我要解个手
Ha! You can tell.
你也学会了吧
'cause actually, I have to poo.
实际上我想拉粑粑
What?
什么事
Cuddy's assistant decided to use his own brain.
卡迪的助理 决定开动自己的小脑筋解决问题
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表