And autoimmune explains the out of the blue arrhythmia.
自身免疫能解释意外的心律失常
Goodpasture's it is.
是古德帕斯丘综合症
Immunosuppressants and plasmapheresis to treat,
用免疫抑制剂和血浆除去法治疗
kidney biopsy to confirm.
进行肾活组织检查确认
Dr. House.
豪斯医生
Don't tell me, your father's hairline is receding,
别告诉我说你父亲的发际线在后退
and he needs more tests.
他需要更多测试
He's 102. His next test is an autopsy.
他102岁了 下次检查就该是验尸了
Look, I love the old man,
听着 我爱老爹
but I got to get him out of the damn house.
但是我得把他从房♥子里弄走
He can't do anything without me.
没有我 他什么也干不了
He needs to be in a care facility.
他得去养老院
Well, so tell him. He's a big boy now.
这样的话 直说无妨 他不是小孩了
I can't. I'm his whole life.
我不能 我是他生活的全部
But if it comes from a doctor...
但是 要是这话出自医生之口
That's very generous. When you were 30.
若你30岁的话 出手很大方啊
Pretend to run the tests, and then tell him...
假装做做检查 完了告诉他
He can't live with me anymore.
他不能继续和我一起住了
I didn't run into you all afternoon. I missed you.
整个下午我都没遇见你 我想你了
Busy day.
忙啊
Maybe we should plan on lunch tomorrow.
或许我们明天该一起吃午餐
Problem is, at lunch you tend to wear tops.
问题是 午餐时间 你是穿着衣服的
This is much better.
这样好太多了
Cuddy and I are naked.
卡迪和我光着呢
So I'm having trouble focusing.
所以我没法集中精神
Use small words.
说简单点
Kidney biopsy was clean,
肾脏活检结果没问题
So we rechecked the piece of her lung from the O.R.
所以我们复检了手术室得到的肺部组织
You lost me.
我糊涂了
Sorry, who is this calling again?
抱歉 谁打电♥话♥来着
It's not goodpasture's.
不是肺出血肾炎综合征
There's intimal thickening of the blood vessels.
血管内膜有增厚
And lymphocytic infiltrate.
以及淋巴细胞渗透
We tested for lam. It's positive.
我们针对淋巴管平滑肌瘤检测 是阳性
Plus her lung's fried.
此外 她的肺没用了
She needs a donor lung to live,
要保命 她需要肺部移植
Which is the only treatment for lam, anyway.
那也是治疗淋巴管平滑肌瘤的唯一方法
Taub's gone to the transplant committee.
陶博已经去移植委员会了
They may have found a donor lung.
他们可能已经找到供体肺了
So this call is purely expositional.
那么这个电♥话♥就是为了通知我一下咯
I should really get dressed.
我真的得穿衣服了
I told the nanny I'd be home by 9:00.
我告诉过保姆 我9点会到家的
And I slipped the nanny 40 bucks,
我塞了40块钱给保姆
Told her to stay till 10:00.
让她留到11点
Really? Mmhmm, really.
真的吗 真的
Good news.
好消息
Surgery was uneventful,
手术顺利
But the donor lung started failing about an hour into recovery.
但进入恢复期约一小时后供体肺开始衰竭
We know we're right about lam.
我们知道是淋巴管平滑肌瘤病没错
Tests confirmed it.
检测结果已证实
That leaves us with two options.
那么就只有两个可能
Body's rejecting the new lung
身体排斥新肺
Or we should have rejected the new lung
或者我们该拒用新肺的
Because it's infected.
因为它已被感染
Let's biopsy, see which one it is.
做活检 看看是哪个
No guarantee we'd hit the affected spot.
没法确保取样处是被感染的
If we give steroids for rejection,
要是我们用甾体醇抑制排斥反应
it'd make an infection worse.
会使感染恶化
If we give antibiotics for infection,
要是我们使用抗生素治疗感染
It'd make rejection worse.
会使排斥反应恶化
Which worse is worse?
哪个恶化更糟糕呢
If we treat for infection and we're wrong,
要是我们治疗感染 但是判断错误
She'll be dead within hours.
她会在几小时内丧命
And if we treat for rejection
若我们针对排斥反应用药
and we're wrong?
却判断失误会怎样呢
She'll probably hang on a day or two.
她或许能挺上一天两天
You're assuming her rejection's hyperacute.
你的假设是她的排斥反应是超急性的
Odds are, it isn't.
此情况的可能性 为零
Gotta head off the worst worse first.
得先针对最严重的恶化情况采取治疗
I studied under Dr. Seuss.
我师从苏斯医生
Start with iv methylprednisolone for hyperacute rejection.
开始静注甲强龙 针对超急性排斥反应
If that fails, we'll switch her to broad-spectrum antibiotics
如若失败 我们再给她换上广谱抗生素
And hope we're not too late.
但愿到时候还来得及
Cat got your legs?
怎么不动
We just decided to give meds
我们刚作出的用药决定
That could kill the patient based on a guess.
是基于猜测 可能会要了病人的命
You need approval from Cuddy,
你需要卡迪的许可
And she'll want to take the safer course,
而她会要求采用保守治疗
And you're gonna fold like an origami crane,
然后你就和纸鹤一样缩成一团不敢吱声了
so...
所以
I'll just wait here till we get our actual orders.
我打算等在这里 直到得到确切的医嘱
Fine. You do it.
行 你去
Tell her she's being an idiot
告诉她 她就是个傻瓜
For always choosing the safer course.
总是采用保守疗法
She's sitting on her ample,
当我们的病人奄奄一息的时候
if well-formed, bureaucratic ass
她那硕大 算是匀称的
while our patient's dying.
官僚屁♥股♥就这样坐着
We'll see who folds like an origami shrimp.
倒要看看最后是谁像个纸虾一样缩成一团
You want me to get Cuddy's approval?
你要我去找卡迪要许可吗
I gotta be somewhere important.
我要去更重要的地方
Sitting at your desk? I'm running late.
坐在办公室里么 我已经迟了
Forget the tests.
别管检测了
I think junior might have a few words to say about that.
我认为年轻的那个可能有自己的想法
I love him, but he can't let go.
我爱他 但他就是放不下
40 bucks says he can.
40美元说明他能
I can't do anything without him helping me
没有他的帮助 我什么也做不了
Like I'm senile.
仿佛我年老体衰
If I go back there, I'm gonna rip his throat out.
要是我回去 我绝不轻饶他
You sure you won't warm up to him over time?
你确定你不想慢慢告诉他么
Skip the blood work. Tell my son it's grim news.
跳过血检 告诉我儿子结果糟糕
I need to be in a nursing home.
我得去养老院
A private room.
单独的房♥间
Make it a suite.
保证有独♥立♥卫生间
Be our little secret.
这是我俩的小秘密
I sit around on my bureaucratic ass?
我的官僚屁♥股♥就这么坐着 是吗
I was relaying your words.
我完整转述了你的话
I said well-formed. I said well-formed!
我说了匀称的 我说了匀称
What were you I needed to be aggressive.
你到底 我得强硬点
You're an idiot.
你个蠢蛋
She was siding with Foreman's analysis.
她同意福曼的分♥析♥
The odds are against it being hyperacute rejection.
是超急性排斥反应的可能很小
Stop. I agree with you.
停下 我同意你的看法
That was our analysis from the start.
那是我们开始时候的分♥析♥
If you've got a problem with a team decision,
要是你对团队决定有意见
You come to me.
来找我
I'm sorry. I-I'll deal with him later.
我很抱歉 我 我回头再处理他
I said well-formed.
我说了匀称的
People who have not seen Cuddy naked
对于没有见过裸体卡迪的人而言
Should not throw stones.
不改妄加评论
She does have great cans.
她的身材真的不错
Cuddy has House on such a short leash,
卡迪将豪斯像小狗一样管得死死的
She might as well start giving him chew toys.
没准她还给他磨牙玩具呢
Let's give the antibiotics at least another hour.
我们再给抗生素至少1小时的作用时间
Amazing. And House hasn't given you one ounce of grief
太惊人了 你完全无视他的恋爱生活
For your complete lack of interest in his love life?
他就没有找你的茬么
Did it ever occur to you that House is just happy
你就不觉得豪斯就是很幸福快乐
And could give a crap about other people's lives
不在乎别人怎么看么
Because of it?
因为这个么
Well, that's ironic and depressing.
这样的话就太讽刺 太让人郁闷了
And by that logic,
按照那个逻辑
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表