Hike!
开球
So, what did you want?
那么 你有什么事
It's too late now.
现在太迟了
Too late for what?
什么太迟了
I'll tell you later.
我以后再告诉你
Come on, the bell just rang.
说吧 铃♥声♥才刚响过
We still got time.
咱们还有时间
I'm ready.
我准备好了
You sure?
你确定吗
Yeah.
是的
Why now, all of a sudden?
为什么是现在 突然改主意了
What, you don't want to anymore?
怎么 你不再想要了吗
Yeah, I do.
我当然想要
I'm just wondering what changed your mind.
我只是奇怪你为什么改主意了
You did.
因为你
Now?
现在吗
If you want.
如果你想要的话
Excuse me.
抱歉打扰了
You two need to come with me.
你们俩跟我来
Take a seat. But we didn't
坐下 但我们没有...
You know you're not supposed to be back there.
你们明知不该到那后边去的
We weren't doing anything.
我们什么都没做
That's not what it looked like to me.
在我看来可不是这样
Principal Fields will be back
菲尔德校长
as soon as the assembly is over.
开完校会就回来
Ms. Washburn, please,
沃什本太太 求您了
if I get one more referral, my mom--
如果我再被记过 我妈
Bench.
坐到长椅上
Who put sand in her vagina?
谁在她头上动土了
Kids.
孩子们
How you boys doing?
你们好吗
Uh, can we help you?
我们能帮你什么忙吗
I certainly hope so.
我当然希望你们能帮上忙
You know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
A laptop?
手提电脑
Password-protected laptop
是台加密的手提电脑
that I need you nerds to hack into.
需要你们这些书呆子破解
No insecticides or toxic cleaners.
没有杀虫剂 也没有有毒清洁剂
Check the bathroom.
检查一下浴室
Who are you?
你们是谁
Your roommate's doctor.
你们室友的医生
You remember your roommate, don't you?
还记得你们的室友吧
I thought he just had bronchitis.
我以为他不过是得了支气管炎
That's what the morons
那是罗斯格校医中心的
at the Rutgers Student Medical Center thought,
那帮白♥痴♥的想法
which may be part of the reason he just coughed up a lung.
也许这也是他把肺都咳出来的原因之一
What do you mean, he coughed up a lung?
你什么意思 他把肺都咳出来了吗
He coughed...
他不停地咳嗽...
after which the respiratory organ
直到他把自己胸腔内的
which resided in his chest resided in his mouth...
呼吸器官都咳到嘴里了...
Actually, his hand.
实际上 是他手上
Well, his mouth, then his hand.
先到嘴里 然后手上
Bathroom's clean.
卧室没问题
What's in this?
这里面是什么
Just soda.
苏打水
Mind if I have some? You want my drink?
介意我喝点吗 你想喝我的饮料吗
You got a problem with that?
有意见吗
Uh, yeah.
当然
Actually, I do.
确实有意见
You barge into our room,
你们闯进我们的宿舍
start looking through our personal, private stuff,
开始检查我们的私人物品
demand I hack into a computer
逼我侵入一台手提电脑
I think I can safely assume doesn't belong--
我想我能肯定这不属于
Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?
抱歉 我打断你说话了吗
Please continue.
请继续
You were talking about personal privacy.
你刚才说到了隐私
What, you're finished?
怎么 你说完了吗
Well, allow me to retort.
那好 轮到我了
Wait a second.
等等
You're saying this actually happened?
你说的都是真实事件吗
Absolutely.
当然了
You're lying.
你撒谎
Interesting theory. Can you prove it?
有意思 你能证明吗
Doctors don't carry guns.
医生不持枪
They don't shoot people,
他们不会射杀别人
and they definitely don't search patients' homes.
而且他们也不会搜查病人的家
Plus, I've seen Pulp Fiction--
况且 我看过《低俗小说》
the movie you're totally ripping off.
你就是在扒电影情节
Wait, uh, was it Timmy Morgan?
等等 是蒂米·摩根吗
I have no idea. It had to be him.
我不知道 肯定是他
He's, like, totally obsessed with old movies.
他就痴迷于老电影
Pulp Fiction is not an old mov--what?
《低俗小说》可不是老电影 什么
So you're here to talk
所以你来这里
to the principal about something Timmy did?
是向校长告蒂米的状吗
I got no problem with Timmy.
我对蒂米没意见
And even if I did, I ain't no snitch.
就算有的话 我也不会打小报告
Then why are you here?
那你来这干什么
To dig myself out of a hole.
为自己解决麻烦
Instead I dug a bigger one.
结果给自己惹了更大的麻烦
What'd you do?
你干了什么
What'd you do?
你干了什么
What'd you do?
你干了什么
What happened to your eye?
你的眼睛怎么了
It's none of your business.
与你无关
Actually, it's none of yours. I'm a doctor.
实际上 与你才无关 我是医生
It's a few days old,
已经伤了几天了
so that's not why you're here,
所以不是你们在这里的原因
unless you two got busted for some sort of revenge plot.
除非你俩是因为密谋报仇被抓来的
But then you'd look angry instead of...ashamed.
但那样的话 你们应该生气而非羞愧
I'm not ashamed.
我才没有羞愧
Interesting.
有意思
You defensively insist that you're not ashamed,
你还嘴硬 声称不羞愧
which, of course, means you are ashamed.
当然 这更证明你很羞愧
And yet, you're the victim.
但是 你却是受害者
You want to know how she got the black eye?
你想知道她的黑眼圈怎么来的吗
Tell us why you're here first.
先告诉我们你在这里的原因
Anyone ever tell you you're annoying?
有人说过你很烦人吗
No.
没有
Yes, all the time.
有 他一直被这么说
But he's right.
但他说的对
You want to know? You first.
想知道吗 你先说
I didn't kill anybody.
我没有杀人
I have to be here, so I figured
我必须来这演讲 所以我假想
I'd punch up the stakes in the first act.
我的开场得华丽些
But we did, and almost always do,
但我们确实 而且总是
search the patient's home.
检查病人家里
And if we tell them first,
如果我们事先告诉他们的话
then they can hide something that we need to know
他们就会把一些东西♥藏♥起来
in order to figure out what's wrong with them.
我们就无从知晓他们生了什么病
Why would they hide something that could be killing them?
他们为什么要把潜在的"杀手"藏起来呢
Because they are morons.
因为他们是傻子
They're all morons, and everybody lies.
他们都是白♥痴♥ 每个人都撒谎
Wait, if everybody lies,
等等 如果每个人都撒谎的话
then that means you're lying right now.
那就意味着你现在也在撒谎
I didn't say everybody always lies...Aristotle.
我没说每个人总在撒谎 亚里士多德
And on that note, unless there are any questions...
话已至此 如果没有问题
Good.
很好
Oh, Dr. Hourani...
豪拉尼医生
Before you finish,
在您结束前
maybe you could describe what you actually do.
也许您能描述一下您的本职工作
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表